Hetzner Gre

I have set up a two-way tunnel on my Hetzner server and have double-checked that all configurations are correct. However, I am still unable to ping from the Hypervisor, even from the source GW.

I am running Almalinux 8 and have Virtualizor installed on top of it. I have a strong suspicion that Virtualizor is causing this issue.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue and knows how to resolve it?

[root@Germany-3 ~]# ping 195.133.xx.8 -I 195.133.xx.1
PING 195.133.xx.8 (195.133.xx.8) from 195.133.xx.1 : 56(84) bytes of data.

Comments

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

@balramm said:
    I have set up a two-way tunnel on my Hetzner server and have double-checked that all configurations are correct. However, I am still unable to ping from the Hypervisor, even from the source GW.

I am running Almalinux 8 and have Virtualizor installed on top of it. I have a strong suspicion that Virtualizor is causing this issue.

Please share GRE tunnel configs.

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.
    🚀 VPN for €5/year 🚀 | Follow us on Telegram

• @Not_Oles use your real account

Thanked by (1)ehab

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

@Jab said:
    @Not_Oles use your real account

he's not Oles

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.

• @c1vhosting said:

@balramm said:

Hey,
    Can you send me your skype or discord?
    You can send me to [email protected] if posting here is not possible, or you may dm me.

@balramm said:

@c1vhosting said:

@balramm said:

Hey,
    You can send me to [email protected] if posting here is not possible, or you may dm me.

lucac1vhosting#0

• @c1vhosting said:

@balramm said:

@c1vhosting said:

@balramm said:

Hey,

lucac1vhosting#0

Sent you request