Nexril Joins the PureVoltage Family

edited December 2023 in Industry News

Just received an e-mail about it.
@PureVoltage (Nexril is not on this forum, but it has been mentioned here in the past.)

I am excited to reach out to you with some significant news that marks a new era for our services. PureVoltage Hosting Inc., a leader in providing robust and scalable hosting solutions, has recently completed the acquisition of Nexril. As the CEO of PureVoltage, I am personally committed to guiding our services into this exciting new chapter, ensuring that they continue to meet and exceed your expectations.

About Me – With over two decades of experience in the technology and hosting industry, my passion has always been centered on driving innovation and enhancing customer-centric services. My journey in the tech world has been defined by a commitment to excellence and a vision to bring cutting-edge solutions to our clients. At PureVoltage, we have built a team that embodies these values, and is dedicated to delivering the best service possible.

About PureVoltage – Founded in 2007, PureVoltage is a global company with infrastructure and staff in the US and Europe, ensuring fast responses around the clock. We take pride in offering comprehensive hosting solutions, including dedicated servers, VPS, and colocation services. PureVoltage provides infrastructure for small businesses, enterprises, startups, and the public sector. We treat every customer with the same level of respect and personalized service. Founded with the goal of providing top-tier infrastructure, performance, and support, PureVoltage has established a strong presence in key global locations.

I am excited about the opportunities this acquisition brings and am dedicated to ensuring a smooth and beneficial transition for all our valued customers.

Commitment to Current Pricing

We understand that pricing stability is important to you. That's why we are pleased to announce that there will be no price increases for any VPS, Dedicated Server, or Single U colocation customers. We are committed to honoring all current pricing on these plans. Our goal is to ensure that you continue to receive the same great value and service that you have always enjoyed, without any additional price increases.

Ensuring a Smooth Transition

As part of our commitment to a seamless transition, we are taking several key steps:

• Collaboration with Nexril’s Expert: We're also pleased to share that James from Nexril will be collaborating closely with us over the next month. His expertise will be instrumental in ensuring that our team at PureVoltage gains a comprehensive understanding of the specific operations and service standards you have appreciated at Nexril. While James will not be joining our team permanently, his guidance during this phase will be invaluable for maintaining the level of service you expect.
  • Account Transition Plan: In the coming months, we plan to transition Nexril’s accounts over to the PureVoltage portal. We will manage this process on a per-customer basis to ensure a smooth and hassle-free transition for everyone.

What You Can Expect from PureVoltage in the Coming Months:

• Networking Upgrades: In the near future, PureVoltage will be enhancing our networking infrastructure. Our focus will include the integration of 100Gbps upstream ports and upgrades to our core networking gear, along with new Juniper border routers and Arista Core switches. Furthermore, we are planning to equip new racks with higher capacity networking ports, supporting 10Gbps and 40Gbps, to better serve your growing needs.

• Enhancing Our Support Team for a Seamless Transition: As we integrate Nexril with PureVoltage, we are excited to announce that some of our support team will be brought over to the Nexril portal. PureVoltage does not outsource our staff. We are focused on making this transition as smooth and beneficial for you as possible, with a strong emphasis on maintaining the quality and responsiveness of support you deserve.

• Strengthening Presence in Dallas: The acquisition of Nexril fortifies our already significant presence in the Dallas market. For those looking to expand their business, this merger means greater accessibility to PureVoltage’s extensive global network. Our key locations include New York, Seattle, LA, Chicago, Amsterdam, and our soon-to-be-launched Budapest site, offering you an expanded range of options for growth and scalability.

Your Satisfaction is Our Priority

As we move forward with this exciting integration, your satisfaction remains our top priority. We are dedicated to ensuring that this transition not only meets, but exceeds your expectations. We believe that together, PureVoltage and Nexril will offer unparalleled service and support, and we are enthusiastic about the opportunities this merger will bring to all our valued customers.

If you have any questions, need clarification, or wish to discuss how this acquisition can benefit you further, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]. Alternatively, feel free to open a support ticket in the Nexril portal for direct assistance. Your feedback is invaluable to us and will help us serve you better.

Thank you for being a part of this journey with us. We are excited to welcome you to the PureVoltage family and look forward to a prosperous future together. For more information about our services and updates, please visit our website at https://purevoltage.com

Kind regards,

Jake Terepocki
CEO
PureVoltage Hosting Inc.

Comments

• hostEONShostEONS Hosting ProviderOG

Congratulations @PureVoltage

Thanked by (1)PureVoltage

hostEONS.com - 9 Locations for VPS (US and EU).. Free Blesta License, Free Windows 2019 License and more. Shared DA Hosting. AS142036 .. Ryzen 7950X Based VDS in SLC, LA and Dallas

• Darn, guess it's time to move out of Nexril. Was good while it lasted.

• PureVoltagePureVoltage Hosting ProviderOG

@hostEONS said:
    Congratulations @PureVoltage

Thanks.

PureVoltage - Custom Dedicated Servers Dual E5-2680v3 64gb ram 1TB nvme 100TB/10g $145
    New York Colocation - Amazing pricing 1U-48U+

@fluttershy said:
    Darn, guess it's time to move out of Nexril. Was good while it lasted.

Why might I ask you say this?

PureVoltage - Custom Dedicated Servers Dual E5-2680v3 64gb ram 1TB nvme 100TB/10g $145

• @PureVoltage said:

@fluttershy said:

Probably too many eggs in one basket. Diversified infrastructure is needed for some workloads and for redundancy.

• @PureVoltage said:

@fluttershy said:

Just get bad vibes from you guys, I think one of your support agents was rude to me a few years back and I'm extremely petty

Thanked by (1)Nekki

@fluttershy said:

@PureVoltage said:

@fluttershy said:

Just get bad vibes from you guys, I think one of your support agents was rude to me a few years back and I'm extremely petty

That could be it, sometimes text can come off as rude or not how it's meant.
    If you have a ticket number I'd be happy to take a look at it and see. We can all be petty at times. :open_mouth:

• MikeAMikeA Hosting ProviderOG

@fluttershy said:

@PureVoltage said:

@fluttershy said:

It's not warranted really. Jake/PV is someone I'd trust even though I've never used them directly. Also, honestly, a lot of companies support comes off as rude. For some it's just their personality (or lack of lol), some are just too much to the point and it comes off as rude or passive aggressive. There's one or two companies I use that act like this and one of them I asked about it. It's not bad intentions usually.

Thanked by (1)PureVoltage

ExtraVM - High RAM Specials
    Yours truly.

• @fluttershy said:

@PureVoltage said:

@fluttershy said:

Quality

Thanked by (1)fluttershy
  • Nexril offers $24 off annual VPS price if the buyer performs 24 push-ups while placing the order and uploads this video.
    Will @PureVoltage honor this practice for future orders?

Thanked by (2)PureVoltage MikeA

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

@yoursunny said:
    Nexril offers $24 off annual VPS price if the buyer performs 24 push-ups while placing the order and uploads this video.

This is something we will have to check on. :)

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

• I want the cheap dedicated servers you talked about with low consumption processor.
    Will this acquisition allow me to buy some very soon? If so, I'm happy. ;)

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@PureVoltage said:

@yoursunny said:
    Nexril offers $24 off annual VPS price if the buyer performs 24 push-ups while placing the order and uploads this video.

This is something we will have to check on. :)

yes please check that strict form is required. otherwise it is easy to cheat on push ups.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

@remy said:
    I want the cheap dedicated servers you talked about with low consumption processor.

Which systems are you interested in? I'm sure we can help :)

• edited December 2023

@PureVoltage said:

@remy said:
    I want the cheap dedicated servers you talked about with low consumption processor.

Which systems are you interested in? I'm sure we can help :)

Removed
    Irrelevant. Mix-up between 2 providers :#