HostSlim 1 GB KVM PURE SSD VPS

Registration Date
24/06/2023
Recurring Amount
€ 12.95 EUR
Billing Cycle
Annually
Next Due Date
24/06/2024

4th of July - 1 GB PURE SSD KVM VPS
1x CPU Core Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 v4
30 GB PURE SSD Storage (RAID-10)
1 GB DDR4 RAM
Unmetered Bandwidth
10 Gbps port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / Virtualizor
1.2Tbps DDoS protection

5$ via PayPal

Comments

  • Your 10th post is the thread, does it meet the conditions of the rules for transfers?

  • @Fperkiss said:
    Location?

    Lelystad, The Netherlands NL
    https://lg.hostslim.nl/

    Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

  • I advise you to avoid using Host Slim as they scammed me with their services. :angry:

  • @xbugx said:
    I advise you to avoid using Host Slim as they scammed me with their services. :angry:

    To be fair that was four months ago so he's probably happily using it at this point.

    So what happened to cause you to go on a mission to ruin HostSlim like this?

  • @skorous said:

    @xbugx said:
    I advise you to avoid using Host Slim as they scammed me with their services. :angry:

    To be fair that was four months ago so he's probably happily using it at this point.

    So what happened to cause you to go on a mission to ruin HostSlim like this?

    Gimmeh?

    URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!!

  • @AuroraZero said:

    @skorous said:

    @xbugx said:
    I advise you to avoid using Host Slim as they scammed me with their services. :angry:

    To be fair that was four months ago so he's probably happily using it at this point.

    So what happened to cause you to go on a mission to ruin HostSlim like this?

    Gimmeh?

    If it's the same guy as OGF he's so far been "scammed" by TNA Hosting, Little Creek Hosting, and apparently now Host Slim. There's a pattern starting to form ....

  • @skorous said:

    @AuroraZero said:

    @skorous said:

    @xbugx said:
    I advise you to avoid using Host Slim as they scammed me with their services. :angry:

    To be fair that was four months ago so he's probably happily using it at this point.

    So what happened to cause you to go on a mission to ruin HostSlim like this?

    Gimmeh?

    If it's the same guy as OGF he's so far been "scammed" by TNA Hosting, Little Creek Hosting, and apparently now Host Slim. There's a pattern starting to form ....

    Wth TNA seriously those guys rock in Chitown!!!

    URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!!

  • @AuroraZero said:

    @skorous said:

    @AuroraZero said:

    @skorous said:

    @xbugx said:
    I advise you to avoid using Host Slim as they scammed me with their services. :angry:

    To be fair that was four months ago so he's probably happily using it at this point.

    So what happened to cause you to go on a mission to ruin HostSlim like this?

    Gimmeh?

    If it's the same guy as OGF he's so far been "scammed" by TNA Hosting, Little Creek Hosting, and apparently now Host Slim. There's a pattern starting to form ....

    Wth TNA seriously those guys rock in Chitown!!!

    Apparently his order got marked as fraud and it took over twelve hours to get reviewed. He was not receptive to my mentioning he might want to look up the definition of scammer.

    Thanked by (1)wankel
  • @skorous said:

    @AuroraZero said:

    @skorous said:

    @AuroraZero said:

    @skorous said:

    @xbugx said:
    I advise you to avoid using Host Slim as they scammed me with their services. :angry:

    To be fair that was four months ago so he's probably happily using it at this point.

    So what happened to cause you to go on a mission to ruin HostSlim like this?

    Gimmeh?

    If it's the same guy as OGF he's so far been "scammed" by TNA Hosting, Little Creek Hosting, and apparently now Host Slim. There's a pattern starting to form ....

    Wth TNA seriously those guys rock in Chitown!!!

    Apparently his order got marked as fraud and it took over twelve hours to get reviewed. He was not receptive to my mentioning he might want to look up the definition of scammer.

    FFS wth is wrong with people anymore.

    URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!!

  • HostSlickHostSlick Hosting Provider
    edited April 4

    @Jab said:

    @Fperkiss said:
    Location?

    Lelystad, The Netherlands NL
    https://lg.hostslim.nl/

    They arent in Lelystad anymore :wink:
    ..since Februar 2023

    They left that just a few days too after we unracked all our Racks in Almere and Lelystad and drove off to Eygelshoven together with Marcel and team.

    They are in Woerden, Switch Datacenters since then :wink:
    I think Ralph just forgot to update the LG =)

    Thanked by (1)Ganonk
  • @skorous said:

    @xbugx said:
    I advise you to avoid using Host Slim as they scammed me with their services. :angry:

    To be fair that was four months ago so he's probably happily using it at this point.

    So what happened to cause you to go on a mission to ruin HostSlim like this?

    **Do you need proof? They are scammers, and it's true. For example, if you ask them to open a function in shared hosting, they will not enable that option. If you ask for a refund, they will block you and refuse to provide any refund and You Can See Your service is canceled. **

  • @xbugx said:

    @skorous said:

    @xbugx said:
    I advise you to avoid using Host Slim as they scammed me with their services. :angry:

    To be fair that was four months ago so he's probably happily using it at this point.

    So what happened to cause you to go on a mission to ruin HostSlim like this?

    **Do you need proof? They are scammers, and it's true. For example, if you ask them to open a function in shared hosting, they will not enable that option. If you ask for a refund, they will block you and refuse to provide any refund and You Can See Your service is canceled. **

    Had they ever promised to provide the function you wanted them to enable?
    Were you entitled to a refund according to their policies?

    Just because you do not get what you want does not automatically mean they are scammers, it could simply be that you are an entitled snowflake that thinks the world owes you and should grant your every wish, no matter how unreasonable. Not saying you are, just saying you could be. It's not like you were calling basically every provider out there scammers until you were banned from OGF...or wait, did you?

    Thanked by (1)skorous
  • @xbugx said:

    @skorous said:

    @xbugx said:
    I advise you to avoid using Host Slim as they scammed me with their services. :angry:

    To be fair that was four months ago so he's probably happily using it at this point.

    So what happened to cause you to go on a mission to ruin HostSlim like this?

    **Do you need proof? They are scammers, and it's true. For example, if you ask them to open a function in shared hosting, they will not enable that option. If you ask for a refund, they will block you and refuse to provide any refund and You Can See Your service is canceled. **

    Well .. uh ... yeah, kinda. Since you've a track record of falsely accusing people I'm less likely to believe you without proof. To make this easier for you I've linked Aesop's fable about the boy who cried wolf. Give it a read.

    https://www.storyarts.org/library/aesops/stories/boy.html

  • @skorous said:

    @xbugx said:

    @skorous said:

    @xbugx said:
    I advise you to avoid using Host Slim as they scammed me with their services. :angry:

    To be fair that was four months ago so he's probably happily using it at this point.

    So what happened to cause you to go on a mission to ruin HostSlim like this?

    **Do you need proof? They are scammers, and it's true. For example, if you ask them to open a function in shared hosting, they will not enable that option. If you ask for a refund, they will block you and refuse to provide any refund and You Can See Your service is canceled. **

    Well .. uh ... yeah, kinda. Since you've a track record of falsely accusing people I'm less likely to believe you without proof. To make this easier for you I've linked Aesop's fable about the boy who cried wolf. Give it a read.

    https://www.storyarts.org/library/aesops/stories/boy.html

    Did someone say Wolf? Are they hot?

    URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!!

Sign In or Register to comment.