Vps provider below 1$

Looking to buy a 20-30 of very tiny openvz vm below 1$/mo just for wireguard. Nat will work but need ports in a specific range

Comments

• WireGuard can run on any port.
    It does not need ports in a specific range.

Thanked by (1)margincons

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• Not openvz but we have some KVM offer running which is below $1/M you can check- https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/7018/digirdps-premiere-on-les-10-yr-vps-in-la-ny-dont-miss-out/p1

• Is it possible to pay monthly if I order in bulk because paying 10$ for all in one shot not feasible for me

• @Ntf99 said:
    Is it possible to pay monthly if I order in bulk because paying 10$ for all in one shot not feasible for me

Yes, we can do monthly if you go more than 10 VPS

• @balramm said: Not openvz but we have some KVM offer running which is below $1/M you can check- https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/7018/digirdps-premiere-on-les-10-yr-vps-in-la-ny-dont-miss-out/p1

Is this offer only for US? no EU location?

• @yusra said:

@balramm said: Not openvz but we have some KVM offer running which is below $1/M you can check- https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/7018/digirdps-premiere-on-les-10-yr-vps-in-la-ny-dont-miss-out/p1

Is this offer only for US? no EU location?

Just LA and NY for now. Europe might take time for this kind of offer.

Thanked by (1)yusra
  • @balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:
    Is it possible to pay monthly if I order in bulk because paying 10$ for all in one shot not feasible for me

Hi balramm can you provide the subnets you have i need ip from different subnet

• @Ntf99 said:

@balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:

Do you need each VPS from different subnets? That is likely not possible, we have got 3-4 subnets in that location and can provide mix of all but unique subnets for all. We can not do it, unfortunately.

• @balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:

@balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:

Do you need each VPS from different subnets? That is likely not possible, we have got 3-4 subnets in that location and can provide mix of all but unique subnets for all. We can not do it, unfortunately.

Ok , and do you have any reseller comission program I will be selling these small vps to my customer who can be long term customer. HOW MUCH WILL I GET IN THIS 10$ IF I BRING GOOD SALES TO YOU

• @Ntf99 said:

@balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:

@balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:

Ok , and do you have any reseller comission program I will be selling these small vps to my customer who can be long term customer. HOW MUCH WILL I GET IN THIS 10$ IF I BRING GOOD SALES TO YOU

😂

Thanked by (2)host_c adly
  • @Ntf99 said:

@balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:

@balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:

The pricing you are looking at is the cheapest; we do not have any additional pricing for resellers, specifically for this plan. If you resell from our website digirdp.com, you will get up to 30% discount as a reseller.

• @balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:

@balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:

@balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:

The pricing you are looking at is the cheapest; we do not have any additional pricing for resellers, specifically for this plan. If you resell from our website digirdp.com, you will get up to 30% discount as a reseller.

Ok, I have order a 10 vps on your website kindly change the invoice to monthly amount. I will pay

• @Ntf99 said:

@balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:

@balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:

@balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:

Ok, I have order a 10 vps on your website kindly change the invoice to monthly amount. I will pay

and allot different ip from whatsoever subnet you have. Do not make ip consecutive

• @Ntf99 said:

@balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:

@balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:

@balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:

Hey,
    Please clear Invoice # 91248157

P.S. There is no refund policy for this custom order.

• @balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:

@balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:

@balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:

@balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:

Hey,
    Please clear Invoice # 91248157

P.S. There is no refund policy for this custom order.

Paid kindly process asap. No worries not taking refund for such small amount 😅

• edited December 2023

@balramm you won't be able to clean those subnets 'till the next decade ...

• @Mumbly said:
    @balramm you won't be able to clean those subnets 'till the next decade ...

Everyone is not free like you be indulged in nonsense activities you are thinking of and if you are so considerate kindly be prepared to clean those IP's and bring some high quality detergent from your home

• edited December 2023

@Ntf99 bullshit. It's not like you will be in control of what your anonymous "clients" do through WireGuard service. You should have your own IP space for the crap you're pulling here.
    @balramm is either new in the game, or he doesn't care and that will bite in the ass his other clients. And for what? For extra $10 for some month or two.

• He does not have a provider tag.

Thanked by (1)host_c

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• @Mumbly said: @balramm you won't be able to clean those subnets 'till the next decade ...

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/191343/digirdp-is-a-criminal-operation#latest
    Too late for that /s

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• Ah, this is it then. It seems that @Ntf99 found a proper host and they belong together.

/will see myself out

Thanked by (1)host_c
  • All these things are later first I am worried about my order . Pending from so long

• @Mumbly said: is either new in the game, or he doesn't care and that will bite in the ass his other clients. And for what? For extra $10 for some month or two.

We have a strict abuse policy, we do not tolerate abuse at all, and we have our abuse team to handle all that stuff; he will not be any problem for us.

@Jab said: alk.com/discussion/191343/digirdp-is-a-criminal-operation#latest

Too late for that /s

Thanked by (1)Mumbly

I am not new to LET I Know All the Dramas, so I will pretend I have never seen that post which actually does not prove anything, the point he is making is that we offer something to do illegal that is not, "Spamhause" fee means the IPs will be clean and you will not get dirty IPs, taking things in a different way does not make anyone/anything wrong.

• @Ntf99 said:
    All these things are later first I am worried about my order . Pending from so long

As I see, some of your orders are active, once our team creates all your orders, you will receive an email from us.

• Ok received, kindly double the bandwidth as everyone ordering from let and les were getting double bandwidth

• @Ntf99 said:
    Ok received, kindly double the bandwidth as everyone ordering from let and les were getting double bandwidth

Sure, that will be done shortly. Enjoy

• @balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:
    Ok received, kindly double the bandwidth as everyone ordering from let and les were getting double bandwidth

Sure, that will be done shortly. Enjoy

👍

• host_chost_c Hosting Provider
    edited December 2023

@balramm

You have no provider tag, I understand that you do not give a crap about your ASN being in the bottom of the Deep Blue See, but man, com on, at least you can read the RULES, I know you can.

LES is not LET.

Let me give you a hand:

Posting a product or service for sale thread without a provider tag will get you banned. Exceptions: Domain Sales, Service Transfers, and Free Offers. Other exceptions may be requested by opening a helpdesk ticket prior to posting.

So either your service just turned free, or you just did not give a dime, and got carried by the wind.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

Host-C - VPS Services Provider - AS211462

"If there is no struggle there is no progress"

• edited December 2023

@Ntf99 said:

@balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:

@balramm said:

@Ntf99 said:

this is rich! :)
    @balramm Let me know how long it takes for the OP to ask for IP change :)

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited December 2023

@host_c said:
    @balramm

You have no provider tag, I understand that you do not give a crap about your ASN being in the bottom of the Deep Blue See, but man, com on, at least you can read the RULES, I know you can.

LES is not LET.

Let me give you a hand:

Posting a product or service for sale thread without a provider tag will get you banned. Exceptions: Domain Sales, Service Transfers, and Free Offers. Other exceptions may be requested by opening a helpdesk ticket prior to posting.

So either your service just turned free, or you just did not give a dime, and got carried by the wind.

DigiRDP has. not that im in favour of that especially if they are criminal.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.