Mango Mail Has Custom Filters: Get 3 months free by starting or upgradig a plan before January 8th.

MangoMailMangoMail Services Provider
edited January 4 in Offers

Mango Mail Now Supports Server-Side Sieve Filters! Get 3 Months Free Before January 8th.

Mango Mail has a huge, game-changing feature (Filters) which allows users to leverage the Sieve language and it's many extensions to perform all sorts of server side filtering. Since this launched right after the end of our winter sale, we thought it'd be only fair to extend the deal!

📰 Learn more about Filters and how to use them: https://mymangomail.com/docs/articles/filters

See a video walk-through on making your first address:

About Us

Mango Mail is an affordable email host tailored for small businesses. We charge based on data instead of number of users allowing you to create as many addresses or connect as many domains as you need. We've been up & running since January 2023 and pride ourselves on ease-of-us and reliable customer support. We support advanced features including Custom Filters, Aliases, Cross-Domain Aliases, Catch-Alls, Plus Addressing, Subdomain Addressing, and more. We also have countless guides and video tutorials to help customers every step of the way.

Why Choose Mango Mail?

⚡ Lightning Fast Customer Support: Get help in a matter of minutes with our speedy customer support.
⚙️ Custom Filters: Build server-side filters to create a custom mail flow solution
🔒 Advanced Security Measures: Mango Mail prevents the use of leaked passwords and offers TOTP 2FA.
🧠 Intuitive UI/UX: Easily control all your emailing needs across all your domains and business in a simple, unified dashboard
✔️ High Reputation: Mango Mail provides high sending reputation by constantly watch our IP traffic, staying up-to-date with the latest security policies, and preventing email abuse before it even happens.

Customer Reviews:

Our Trustpilot reviews show that customers not only enjoy the simplicity of our service but the extent of our customer support.

Custom Filters:

Small Business and higher plans can now create custom, server-side filters! This means you can create filters to automatically organize mail, send vacation auto-replies, create custom spam filters, and more! The possibilities are truly endless. You can learn more about custom filters in our dedicated article.

Email Server Quality:

It's no mystery that both the quality and reputation of an email service are paramount to its success. That's why we take IP reputation, security protocols, and abuse prevention very seriously. Our IP has a high sender reputation and lands in the Inbox for Gmail, Outlook, etc. You can check out our MX toolbox pages to see more on our adherence to security protocols and more.

How to claim your 3 free months

All you have to do is select a plan before January 8th and the promotion will automatically be added at checkout! The deal ends in just a few days so start your free trial asap!

Homepage: https://mymangomail.com/
Pricing: https://mymangomail.com/#pricing
Signup: https://admin.mymangomail.com/signup

Thanked by (1)SocksAreComfortable

Comments

• I checked out your website out of boredom just to get surprised by how much important information you put in there, nice work on that.
    having important knowledge base entry on main home page is a nice touch too. do you guys have something like server status page? (not a public one is fine, as long as it's available)

also looking forward for satisfied LES customer reviews. I kinda want to see how is the inside (dashboard stuff, webmail .etc) but i'm just that lazy to sign up for the trial account

Thanked by (2)bikegremlin BasToTheMax

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• ialexpwialexpw OGServices Provider

@Encoders said: I kinda want to see how is the inside (dashboard stuff, webmail .etc) but i'm just that lazy to sign up for the trial account

Below is the main dashboard, seems quite nice. Haven't got an active plan just yet so can't use much else at the moment.

Thanked by (2)bikegremlin Encoders

Syuh - sftp, rsync & rclone accessible storage from 50GB to TBs.

• MangoMailMangoMail Services Provider

You can see the dashboard and process of making your first address by watching our walk through video (3 min)

Thanked by (2)bikegremlin Encoders
  • @ialexpw said:

@Encoders said: I kinda want to see how is the inside (dashboard stuff, webmail .etc) but i'm just that lazy to sign up for the trial account

Below is the main dashboard, seems quite nice. Haven't got an active plan just yet so can't use much else at the moment.

that looks nice, one dashboard to do everything. they put good effort to make that dashboard

If we're talking about 'cheap' mail provider that reminds me about onepoundedmail, this mango guys already beat them by miles with the correct price.

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• MangoMailMangoMail Services Provider

@Encoders said:
    that looks nice, one dashboard to do everything. they put good effort to make that dashboard

If we're talking about 'cheap' mail provider that reminds me about onepoundedmail, this mango guys already beat them by miles with the correct price.

We wanted to make sure the Mango Dashboard was as easy and intuitive as possible. I'm glad to hear you like it.

Thanked by (1)Encoders