[Transfer] server-factory IPv6 only 9€/yr HEIRLOOM VPS

edited January 22 in Service Transfers

Hi fellow LESbians...

Whereas the transfer of @mxmla's server-factory VPS to Eygelshoven, NL to be imminent;
Whereas I, having already have a VPS at the same location from the same provider, do not see a need to operate two VPSs from the same location and provider;
Whereas said VPS is expiring on Valentines Day, 2024;
Whereas said VPS has a price tag no longer offered by said provider;
Whereas I, having obtained permission from the provider to transfer the service;

NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements contained herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, I am now offering the said VPS to fellow LESbians.

Specs:
1x core of AMD EPYC 7702P
1GB RAM
10G NVME/SSD/HDD (not sure)
IPv6 only

To be eligible for the offer, LESbians shall meet the follow criteria set by the provider:

• existing client of server-factory
  • having paid at least one invoice

Cost of transfer shall be paid in the form of a postcard from your locality, with a stamp adhered to said post card (no "postage paid" or equivalent please!), sent through the international postal system to upper Midwest, USA.

FCFS.

The all seeing eye sees everything...

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Comments

• @terrorgen said:
    1GB RAM

👎

10G NVME/SSD/HDD (not sure)

It's NVMe.

I, having already have a VPS at the same location from the same provider, do not see a need to operate two VPSs from the same location and provider.

I'm actually operating two VPS from this provider, soon to be moved together.
    One with IPv4 and dedicated ½ core, the other for more RAM+storage and BGP.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• edited January 22

@yoursunny said: I'm actually operating two VPS from this provider, soon to be moved together.
    One with IPv4 and dedicated ½ core, the other for more RAM+storage and BGP.

Great you have a use case. I don't.

Thanked by (1)Jab

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• Did they move out of Serverius?

• I'll take it. I satisfy both the conditions as set forth in the agreement =)