ExtraVM Flash Sale - 50% Off US & NL VPS 2GB+ RAM (Ends Saturday)

MikeAMikeA Hosting ProviderOG
edited February 7 in Offers

Howdy all,

I am doing a limited time 50% discount on VPS 2GB RAM or larger (so 1GB is excluded) on USA and Netherlands. This deal ends Saturday and will not be applied to anyone after that date. If a location goes out of stock, the order will attempt to be fulfilled due to no stock, if it is not possible another location can be chosen or a refund.

Use promotion code:
OAG6I5UBF3

Applied to monthly plans only

Order -
https://extravm.com/vps.php

2GB RAM - $5.00
3GB RAM - $7.50

All locations use a mix of Ryzen 9, Epyc, and E-2388G processors with NVMe storage. US locations include DDoS protection by ReliableSite (CA, FL, NJ) and GlobalSecureLayer (TX). Amsterdam is GlobalSecureLayer.

Amsterdam does not come with IPv6 at the moment. If you are an existing client, you can request this promotion be applied to one service before Saturday.

ExtraVM - High RAM Specials
Yours truly.

Thanked by (2)skorous Decicus

Comments

• If you are an existing client, you can request this promotion be applied to one service before Saturday.

Reposting with big text so more people gonna find this as this is epic nice =)

Thanked by (1)Richard

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• MikeAMikeA Hosting ProviderOG

@Jab said:

If you are an existing client, you can request this promotion be applied to one service before Saturday.

Reposting with big text so more people gonna find this as this is epic nice =)

I usually allow it for existing services :~)

Thanked by (2)skorous benz

Yours truly.

• Do you have ETA for ipv6 in NL?

• waiting for that yearly deal in singapore B)

• Do you plan on having promotion in other locations within near future ?

• MikeAMikeA Hosting ProviderOG

@arirang said:
    Do you have ETA for ipv6 in NL?

no, unfortunately, it's out of my control.

@AllowCookies said:
    Do you plan on having promotion in other locations within near future ?

probably not. I assume you're talking about Asia locations, those are very expensive for me.

Yours truly.