OK, my coffee is done...

bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

...so, Facebook and Instagram will be back up any time now, just let me plug the switch back in...

Jeez! Priorities...

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

Thanked by (2)XXSL Ympker

Comments

• You can share a guide regarding to install wireguard on ipv6 only vps in mean time. 😅

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

i haven't had mine yet

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@deepak_leb said:
    You can share a guide regarding to install wireguard on ipv6 only vps in mean time. 😅

I was considering shorting Meta shares, but @AuroraZero would not approve that...

:)

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• @bikegremlin said:

@deepak_leb said:
    You can share a guide regarding to install wireguard on ipv6 only vps in mean time. 😅

I was considering shorting Meta shares, but @AuroraZero would not approve that...

:)

Don't you dare! Going to cost me millions!!!

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @deepak_leb said:

Or you can ask @ehab how many times pants can be dropped and picked up in the same time period.

Thanked by (2)bikegremlin ehab

Squats are the new Push-ups