1TB €12,20/yr STORAGE KVM - IPv6VM.Com

c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

IPv6VM.Com Special Deal

IPv6VM.Com is excited to present our latest offer:

IPv6VM.com is the new brand of affordable IPv6-only VPS. We at IPv6VM provide you with the best solutions while keeping the offers at the lowest price to make them accessible to everyone.

1TB HDD IPV6VM.Com SPECIAL DEAL

• Price: €12.20/year (VAT included)
  • Specs:
    • CPU: 1 vCore (1000 CPU units, 40% Core allocation)
    • RAM: 1GB DDR4 ECC
    • Storage: 1TB HDD SAS (No Raid, 100MB/s read&write, 70 iop/s)
    • Bandwidth: 1TB @ 100Mbps monthly traffic usage
    • Connectivity: 1 IPv6 address

Order Now

You can upgrade all these specifics:

CPU vCores, RAM, Storage Capacity, IPv4 addresses, IPv6 addresses, Monthly bandwidth and Port speed.

Useful Links

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.
🚀 VPN for €5/year 🚀 | Follow us on Telegram

Comments

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

If you experience any problems during the ordering process, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly via DM or email us at [email protected]. Note that this contact is specifically for ordering issues and not for service-related assistance. Thank you.

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.

• Is it really no raid (one disk per server) or is it YOLORAID (multiple disks per server)?

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

@yoursunny said:
    Is it really no raid (one disk per server) or is it YOLORAID (multiple disks per server)?

I didn’t know about Yoloraid.
    It’s one single disk.

• @yoursunny said:
    Is it really no raid (one disk per server) or is it YOLORAID (multiple disks per server)?

Push-Up RAID. You push your luck, which for the price is okay I guess !

Thanked by (2)yoursunny c1vhosting

Squats are the new Push-ups

• Why taxing non-Italian non-European resident? I choose Indonesia yet VAT still 22%.

• 1 ip address means a /128?

@intermall said:
    Why taxing non-Italian non-European resident? I choose Indonesia yet VAT still 22%.

Hello dear,
    thanks for your question.

We are applying VAT to all Individual Customers.

@foxone said:
    1 ip address means a /128?

Yes

• Can multiple VPS be combined for larger storage (combining partitions) or higher resiliency (backup from one to another)? Is it one piece of metal or spread over multiple servers?

@wankel said:
    Can multiple VPS be combined for larger storage (combining partitions) or higher resiliency (backup from one to another)? Is it one piece of metal or spread over multiple servers?

Hello dear!
    Sure thing. Please contact me to arrange this custom setup.
    Regarding your request, currently it is a offer for POM4 node => the one that yesterday was upgraded from 10Gbps Uplink to 40Gbps :)

Thanked by (1)wankel

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

oh my that is most unfortunate.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• On OGF they also took away his provider tag

"He sounds like hearing him say to the liquor merchant: you who sell it what buys you better ?"
    F. De André --- Free NAT KVM

• @carlin0 said:
    On OGF they also took away his provider tag

Which one is the actual OGF?
    Over at LET they say LES is the OGF.
    Here people say LET is the OGF x)
    I am confused.

• Both, actually. It's "other green forum."

• edited March 14

FWIW, my VPS with c1vhosting has an uptime of more than 2 months now. I mean, sure, the performance is nothing to shout about, but I feel that I am getting a decent service for the amount that I paid for.

• @SocksAreComfortable said:

Both, actually. It's "other green forum."

Only, in our case it's "Original Greener F***m"

• no IPv4 NAT ports?

• @c1vhosting What's the bandwidth tolerance after the 1TB mark, how low does it get limited to?

• @tzy170150585 said:
    400 people voted in lowendtalk, and 56.03% of them still agreed to ban you from selling. You have been revoked as a provider label by LET. Because your server performance is very poor, you lied

This isn’t LET and I do understand your frustration, but with you being this “aggressive”, especially with your threats and barrage of comments, don’t usually end well if you continue being like this.

If you want to share your experience, compose and post your review where it should be posted.

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

@brian said:
    no IPv4 NAT ports?

No - it is IPv6-only.

@yucchun said:
    @c1vhosting What's the bandwidth tolerance after the 1TB mark, how low does it get limited to?

The VPS gets stopped until next billing cycle (unless you contact us to upgrade bandwidth)

• @c1vhosting said:

@brian said:
    no IPv4 NAT ports?

No - it is IPv6-only.

@yucchun said:
    @c1vhosting What's the bandwidth tolerance after the 1TB mark, how low does it get limited to?

The VPS gets stopped until next billing cycle (unless you contact us to upgrade bandwidth)

Oh! Are there any plans to implement REALLY limited networking, like, capped at 1Mbps until the end of the month?

@yucchun said:

@c1vhosting said:

@brian said:
    no IPv4 NAT ports?

No - it is IPv6-only.

@yucchun said:

Oh! Are there any plans to implement REALLY limited networking, like, capped at 1Mbps until the end of the month?

We can work on a customised plan for you. Please contact me to arrange it

• edited March 27

Sorry to bother, but I just noticed that several temporary IPv6 addresses were assigned to my IPv6-only VPS.
    Since my VPS was suspended once for "IPv6 abuse" which actually means only 1 IPv6 address can be used despite a /48 prefix is given.

I'm sure IPv6 address is statically set up:

/etc/systemd/network/20-wired.network

[Match]
    Name=eth0
    [Address]
    Address=2a05:xxxx:3::6xx/48
    [Route]
    Gateway=2a05:xxxx:3::1

And IPv6 Privacy Extensions has been disabled:

/etc/sysctl.d/99-sysctl.conf

net.ipv6.conf.eth0.use_tempaddr=0
    net.ipv6.conf.all.use_tempaddr=0

What can I or @c1vhosting do to remove the additional IPv6 addresses ?
    I don't want to be accused of "IP abuse" again or have the VPS suspended.
    Thank you.

MicroLXC is lovable.

@bliss said:
    Sorry to bother, but I just noticed that several temporary IPv6 addresses were assigned to my IPv6-only VPS.
    Since my VPS was suspended once for "IPv6 abuse" which actually means only 1 IPv6 address can be used despite a /48 prefix is given.

I'm sure IPv6 address is statically set up:

[Match]
    Name=eth0
    [Address]
    Address=2a05:xxxx:3::6xx/48
    [Route]
    Gateway=2a05:xxxx:3::1

And IPv6 Privacy Extensions has been disabled:

What can I or @c1vhosting do to remove the additional IPv6 addresses ?
    I don't want to be accused of "IP abuse" again or have the VPS suspended.
    Thank you.

Disable autoconf

Thanked by (1)bliss

• edited March 27

@c1vhosting said: Disable autoconf

Thanks for replying. It works.
    Here are my configurations which might be helpful to someone else.

net.ipv6.conf.eth0.autoconf=0
    net.ipv6.conf.eth0.accept_ra=0
    net.ipv6.conf.all.autoconf=0
    net.ipv6.conf.all.accept_ra=0
    net.ipv6.conf.default.use_tempaddr=0

At first the above setting had no effect and there were still temporary IPv6 addresses assigned.
    Then I found out that systemd-networkd prioritizes its own configuration:

[Match]
    Name=eth0
    [Network]
    IPv6AcceptRA=false
    IPv6PrivacyExtensions=false
    Address=2a05:xxx:3::xx/48
    Gateway=2a05:xxx:3::1

Thanked by (2)c1vhosting wankel

MicroLXC is lovable.

• I've bought this VPS few days ago, since Saturdays morning (GMT) it doesn't work (I can't start it up, when I click start->confirm i got information saying "The virtual machine has been booted successfully", but status is still stopped and I cant use noVNC or SSH into it), I've send a ticket and get response at 4 pm saying "Hello, please check again in minutes." but nothing changed and I still can't use it (Sunday 12pm).

• I really want to buy it, but, Your ipv6 address cannot be used for external access
    And the panel supports too few linux systems

i need cheap vps year payment .

• My VPS is working now, support wasn't working because of Easter.

@Shakespeare said:
    I really want to buy it, but, Your ipv6 address cannot be used for external access

You can use it, another device that you are going to connect to this vps must support IPv6. I'm using this VPS just as storage connected via smb share to other VPS.

@adameee said:
    I've bought this VPS few days ago, since Saturdays morning (GMT) it doesn't work (I can't start it up, when I click start->confirm i got information saying "The virtual machine has been booted successfully", but status is still stopped and I cant use noVNC or SSH into it), I've send a ticket and get response at 4 pm saying "Hello, please check again in minutes." but nothing changed and I still can't use it (Sunday 12pm).

@adameee said:
    My VPS is working now, support wasn't working because of Easter.

@Shakespeare said:
    I really want to buy it, but, Your ipv6 address cannot be used for external access

You can use it, another device that you are going to connect to this vps must support IPv6. I'm using this VPS just as storage connected via smb share to other VPS.

Ciao,
    I see you have read we weren't working because of Easter days.

Thanks for your help.