Comments

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Hosting ProviderOG

Self Hosted: BTCPay

Non-Self Hosted (in random order),

• CoinGate
    • Cryptomus
    • CoinPayments
    • NowPayments

and quite a few more which all seem to be around the same Fee %.

CrownCloud - Internet Services | Los Angeles, California | Frankfurt, Germany | Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Atlanta, Georgia | Miami, Florida

• MikeAMikeA Hosting ProviderOG
    edited March 27

I switched to Cryptomus (ref link if you're cool) recently and they're great. Good looking and user friendly UI which is important for end users. WHMCS module that doesn't suck. Allows US businesses (which many don't) and has actual support. Lets you auto-convert all incoming transactions to something stable like USDT which was a requirement for me.

Previously used Coinbase Commerce but ditched due to the new KYC and wallet linking bullshit. Tried NowPayments for a week or two but it had many weird quirks/issues and eventually quit working randomly completely and support quit responding... So yeah I'm happy to have finally found a well made platform for crypto transactions.

If anyone wants screenshots of the merchant stuff with them PM me.

ExtraVM - High RAM Specials
    Yours truly.

• rskrsk Hosting Provider

@MikeA said:
    I switched to Cryptomus (ref link if you're cool) recently and they're great. Good looking and user friendly UI which is important for end users. WHMCS module that doesn't suck. Allows US businesses (which many don't) and has actual support. Lets you auto-convert all incoming transactions to something stable like USDT which was a requirement for me.

Previously used Coinbase Commerce but ditched due to the new KYC and wallet linking bullshit. Tried NowPayments for a week or two but it had many weird quirks/issues and eventually quit working randomly completely and support quit responding... So yeah I'm happy to have finally found a well made platform for crypto transactions.

If anyone wants screenshots of the merchant stuff with them PM me.

Tried to register for Cryptomus some time ago, for some reason they rejected us and didn't want to share the reason. Not sure if its due to me setting the verification to the actual billing URL instead of the main homepage? Nonetheless, I have changed it now to the main domain and awaiting their verification. I hope it goes through, because as you said, it's the only WHMCS module that I found which doesn't suck, and the auto-convert is such a huge bonus! Otherwise, back to BTCPay or Bitcart.

• MikeAMikeA Hosting ProviderOG

@rsk said:
    Tried to register for Cryptomus some time ago, for some reason they rejected us and didn't want to share the reason. Not sure if its due to me setting the verification to the actual billing URL instead of the main homepage? Nonetheless, I have changed it now to the main domain and awaiting their verification. I hope it goes through, because as you said, it's the only WHMCS module that I found which doesn't suck, and the auto-convert is such a huge bonus! Otherwise, back to BTCPay or Bitcart.

If you have problems with verification after now I can try to email someone. If you use their WHMCS module make sure to edit the main php file and enable the reissuing parameter (true not false), otherwise invoices expire after 6 hours and can't be paid later.

ExtraVM - High RAM Specials
    Yours truly.