We need your input ...

gbshousegbshouse OGServices Provider

Hey. As some of you probably know our services were built organically based on the input and feedback from LES and LET community.

Our DNS service is almost feature-complete g we offer vanity NS, failover with monitoring integration, GeoDNS, API, DNSSEC, within next few weeks we will add free SSL certificates. Do we miss anything?

Our anycast-as-a-service is growing, we have recently added complementary, best effort, DDoS protection. Next month we will increase free data quota to 1TB and add support for BYOIP. Anything else you need?

Already noted (based on previous comments):

• free 1TB of traffic
  • better docs

Looking forward for your input and feedback.

Cheers. Piotr

@yoursunny no push-ups I'm afraid

Auth DNS and anycast provider Rage4

Tagged:

Comments

• More simple plain plans. Like cf plans for 20 euros 50 euros etc

Dentistry is my passion

• Plans paid with squats.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @yoursunny said:
    Plans paid with squats.

You changed the currency from push-ups?
    Is Diddly Squat a legal tender ?

Squats are the new Push-ups

• @vyas said:

@yoursunny said:
    Plans paid with squats.

You changed the currency from push-ups?
    Is Diddly Squat a legal tender ?

Squats are the next best thing after push-ups, with much more stable economy.

youtube.com/watch?v=k1BneeJTDcU
    All of my VMs: https://nodecheck.net/s/otusibrc/

• gbshousegbshouse OGServices Provider

@Chievo already working on it

• With the Anycast service, either some documentation on how to make an iptables firewall work on the anycast IPs or, if that's not possible, a way to only open needed ports would be amazing.

Thanks

Thanked by (1)quicksilver03
  • @gbshouse said: Our anycast-as-a-service is growing, we have recently added complementary, best effort, DDoS protection.

This was the main thing I was about to suggest, nice it has been added. Can we get any specifics on the DDoS protection used?

• @gbshouse do you have API to manage the DNS etc?

• gbshousegbshouse OGServices Provider

@Phil new docs will be done once new version of our control panel and website will be rolled out, will remember about the firewall bit, we already have something in progress
    @treesmokah the DDoS protection for anycast will be best effort only, we will add the management bit to our control panel and api somewhere late May
    @hey yes, of course, for anycast too

Thanked by (2)Phil treesmokah