Are you in this crypto madness?

armandorgarmandorg Services Provider

Am i the only one that sees a monthly salary in crypto wallet vanishing in less than 30 minutes just to see it x2 within a month?

I honestly don't know how these traders do it to predict or get close to predicting if a coin/stock will rise.
I have my balance mostly in BTC standing still and it makes me nervous watching it go down in half just because Iran suddenly thought of bombing Israel.

Hosting & service providers, do you keep your crypto from the clients or your cash out the moment you get the chance?

What do you think, worth it long-term?

Web Design Agency - Custom Web Designs
WHMCS.design - WHMCS Themes | Blesta.shop - Blesta Themes

Comments

• Convert it to a stablecoin and enjoy your newfound stability

Cryptos are usually worth long term, but expect a very very bumpy ride.

• edited April 26

@armandorg said: I honestly don't know how these traders do it to predict or get close to predicting if a coin/stock will rise.

I can comment only this because I have some related background:

Average Joe, doesn't predict in the strict sense.

In pure buy/sell trading the only reason they make money is
    1) They spread the risk in various assets and the general trend is upwards since forever
    2) and/or luck
    3) or insider information
    (derivatives can be a bit more complicated, and high frequency trading is out of the question)

If you ask them, they will say that they have some unique method, but it's just survivorship bias.

That being said, there are evidence for periods that specific patterns emerge, either in prices, or in market micro-structure dynamics. Now, whether average Joe can detect and profit in the long term from such information is debatable.

Common logic says that losses during crashes, and fees during instability will wipe out any profits in the long term.

Now whether to buy and hold crypto, history so far showed that it's a good idea. But history does not have to repeat. No one can tell you this, and your decision is just personal preference for risk aversion. If you have money that you can afford to burn, then go for it. If you are thinking to get into trading, don't.

Thanked by (1)wankel