OneUptime - Open Source Datadog Alternative

Found this nifty Docker image that I wanted to share;

OneUptime (https://github.com/oneuptime/oneuptime) is an open-source alternative to DataDog + StausPage.io + UptimeRobot + Loggly + PagerDuty. It's 100% free and you can self-host it on your VM / server.

OneUptime has Uptime Monitoring, Logs Management, Status Pages, Tracing, On Call Software, Incident Management and more all under one platform.

Thanked by (1): c1vhosting.
LinuxFreek.com

Thanked by (4)huginn sh97 someTom linveo

Comments

• edited May 12

Sounds interesting. iirc I've read about it at the ogf and it was a quite heavy and complex software, overhead to many smaller hosts but still appreciated to have this as open source available. Especially the pairing of log analysis, workflows and incident management is nice. I wonder how useful this is for root-cause-analysis, especially with the llama integration.

Thanked by (1)Freek
  • MikeAMikeA Hosting ProviderOG
    edited May 12

@webcraft said:
    Sounds interesting. iirc I've read about it at the ogf and it was a quite heavy and complex software, overhead to many smaller hosts but still appreciated to have this as open source available. Especially the pairing of log analysis, workflows and incident management is nice. I wonder how useful this is for root-cause-analysis, especially with the llama integration.

I tried it for a while, it's definitely more complex than some "simple" monitoring platforms but it has more features. I ended up just preferring my lightweight stuff.

But it's a cool project. Their paid hosted service is probably easier to deal with for businesses.

Thanked by (1)Freek

ExtraVM - High RAM Specials
    Yours truly.

• I also found Tianji, which looks like a simpler, more lightweight solution compared to OneUptime with a similar feature set:
    https://tianji.msgbyte.com/

LinuxFreek.com

• edited May 15

Whoopsies, my bad! I even replied to your topic haha. I had a hunch I read about Tianji before but couldn't remember where... now I do ;)

LinuxFreek.com