C-Servers MultiVPS| Extra Disk + Extra RAM in Our Offers!

cserverscservers Hosting Provider

C-Servers introduces your new virtual servers - our VPS offer! Dirt-cheap, always with more memory and bandwidth than usual, guaranteed CPU and proudly powered by Hetzner, in Germany.

With our NAT64/DNS64 solution, you're able to access your IPv4-only websites ** almost as if you had an IPv4 IP. And you can access your VPS **even from IPv4, via VNC and our all-new SSH Bastion access, C-Servers Remote!

This week only, you'll get up to 512MB extra RAM and 70GB of extra disk on our plans - one of the greatest offers we've done, already.

Benefit from multiple IPv6 addresses on our CentralVPS and ExtraVPS offers, starting at a /63 and available up to a /58 - just ask us!

Spots are still limited for this offer, so get yours today, and don't forget our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee (T&Cs apply) and 99.95% Uptime Guarantee, which we are currently delivering, as you can see!

(Recurring discounts appear on the last step, extra specs appear immediately)

NanoVPS-384
2 vCPU Intel Core i7-8700 @ 3.2 GHz (60% Fair Share)
384MB 512MB RAM + 1024MB Swap
5GB 20GB NVMe
1 Gbps Speed
Unlimited Bandwidth
Crypto and Illegal Not Allowed
1 IPv6/64

1,29$/3 months (other periods available)
ORDER NOW

NanoVPS-768
768MB 1GB RAM + 1GB Swap
10GB 30GB NVMe
1 Gbps Speed
Unlimited Bandwidth
1 IPv6/64

2,09$/3 months (other periods available)
ORDER NOW

CentralVPS-2048
3 vCPU Intel Core i7-8700 @ 3.2 GHz (60% Fair Share)
2048MB 2560MB RAM + 1024MB Swap
30GB 90GBNVMe
1 Gbps Speed
Unlimited Bandwidth
1 IPv6/63 (2 IPv6s /64)

3.19USD 1.59USD per month with coupon code LES-VPS-ARE-CSERVERS
ORDER NOW

ExtraVPS-4096
4 vCPU Intel Core i7-8700 @ 3.2 GHz (67% Fair Share)
4096MB RAM + 1024MB SWAP
50GB 120GB NVMe
1 Gbps Speed
Unlimited Bandwidth
1 IPv6/62 (4 IPv6s /64)

5.49USD 3.29USD per month with coupon code EXTRA-4096-ON-CSERVERS
ORDER NOW

Yabs (on the CentralVPS-2048 plan):

yabs-sh-final-1

Geekbench gave on the main server a score of 1100/5800. The full availability of the CPU is passed to the customer.

We're also pre-launching our Shared Hosting offers - purchases are activated in 3-5 business days from today - with a killer deal: Everything Unlimited (domains, subdomains, disk on NVMe RAID, bandwidth) for 1.69USD per 3 months here!

Comments

• @cservers said: NanoVPS-768

768MB 1GB RAM + 1GB Swap
    10GB 30GB NVMe
    1 Gbps Speed
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    1 IPv6/64

ORDER NOW

Can my previous 15GB package be transferred to this new 30GB package?

• warihwarih OG
    edited May 29
  • cserverscservers Hosting Provider

@warih said:

@cservers said: NanoVPS-768

768MB 1GB RAM + 1GB Swap
    10GB 30GB NVMe
    1 Gbps Speed
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    1 IPv6/64

ORDER NOW

Can my previous 15GB package be transferred to this new 30GB package?

Hello,

Please send us a ticket so that we can see.

Thank you :)

• @cservers said: Can my previous 15GB package be transferred to this new 30GB package?

possible?

@tenpera said:

@cservers said: Can my previous 15GB package be transferred to this new 30GB package?

possible?

Hello,

The same as what we've just written: please send us a ticket with the request :)

Thank you!

• JBBJBB OG

Invoice #69--please double my transfer quota? ;-)

Clever idea on your ssh bastion at remote.cfld.uk. Might want to check it--I can connect over IPv4, but not IPv6. (Yeah, I know, if I've got IPv6 why not go straight to my VPS? Because I was testing it out and my ssh client picked IPv6 first.) "ss" shows (sshd?) is listening on [::]:22, so maybe a firewall rule missing? Also seems like a good place for a keylogger!

Couldn't get VNC to work with Firefox. I'm seeing an empty white page with "Ctrl + Alt + Del " link--nothing more.

https://portal.cfld.uk/login won't let me login (incorrect password), and if I try password recovery I'm getting a token expiration message.

The WHMCS service page doesn't show the VPS IP, just a blank space.

rDNS supported? IPv6 routed subnet or on-link? Seems odd to advertise swap on a KVM plan, or am I missing something there?

Sure seems like a lot of storage for $1.59/month!

• everything works fine as expected...:)

edited May 30

@JBB said:
    Invoice #69--please double my transfer quota? ;-)

Hehehe :)

Clever idea on your ssh bastion at remote.cfld.uk. Might want to check it--I can connect over IPv4, but not IPv6. (Yeah, I know, if I've got IPv6 why not go straight to my VPS? Because I was testing it out and my ssh client picked IPv6 first.) "ss" shows (sshd?) is listening on [::]:22, so maybe a firewall rule missing? Also seems like a good place for a keylogger!

The SSH bastion you're indeed supposed to first connect over IPv4 to it, and then from there do a actual remote SSH to an IPv6. Currently we have no reports of difficulties with the Remote. :)

Regarding the keyloggers - you never login as root, there's no installed keylogging applications or any activity is tracked, and the SSH protocol is secured :)

Still a public server though, so the usual security precautions always apply.

Couldn't get VNC to work with Firefox. I'm seeing an empty white page with "Ctrl + Alt + Del " link--nothing more.

You can go through the Portal to VNC. :)
    Over the Client Area, sometimes that may happen the 1st time, but you're supposed to be able to access the 2nd time.

https://portal.cfld.uk/login won't let me login (incorrect password), and if I try password recovery I'm getting a token expiration message.

Send us a ticket and we'll look into it.

The WHMCS service page doesn't show the VPS IP, just a blank space.

This one is actually normal, because the display of IPv6 IPs is not supported on that SolusVM plugin. :)

rDNS supported? IPv6 routed subnet or on-link? Seems odd to advertise swap on a KVM plan, or am I missing something there?

rDNS manually supported also via ticket (manual entry on Hetzner). IPv6 routed subnet, yes. Swap is to state the customer can perfectly use a swap allowance up until x amount (some providers entirely prohibit swap usage on KVM, that's why we're stating it's possible).

Sure seems like a lot of storage for $1.59/month!

Yes it is :) hope you enjoy it!

Thanked by (1)JBB
  • looking glass ?

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

@cold said:
    looking glass ?

It's indeed currently not provided, not only in order to avoid a wrong impression of the service (some provided LGs aren't speed effective at all), but also to avoid customers being affected over LG-generated traffic.

Nevertheless it's Hetzner-level quality and we never had a single customer complaining on speed, so I guess that answers it quite well. Also you have the money-back guarantee should networking leave you unsatisfied, for some reason, so no problem.

• edited June 5

Congratulations, you are part of the elite group in:
    Routed IPv6 Hall of Fame

• TunnelBroker
    • BuyVM
    • GINERNET
    • Terrahost
    • webhosting24
    • Zappie Host
    • QuickPacket
    • EasyVM
    • Linode
    • HostCram
    • Clouvider
    • Stratagem Hosting
    • Hazi ro
    • Lite Server
    • HostHatch
    • Crunchbits
    • F4 Networks
    • Skhron
    • Virtury
    • ServerFactory (Eygelshoven)
    • C-Servers

Include routed IPv6, at least /64 subnet, to get listed.

Thanked by (1)cservers

HostBrr aff best VPS.
    Unable to push-up due to shoulder injury 😣

• @yoursunny said:
    Routed IPv6 Hall of Fame

• TunnelBroker
    • BuyVM
    • GINERNET
    • Terrahost
    • webhosting24
    • Zappie Host
    • QuickPacket
    • EasyVM
    • Linode
    • HostCram
    • Clouvider
    • Stratagem Hosting
    • Hazi ro
    • Lite Server
    • HostHatch
    • Crunchbits
    • F4 Networks
    • Skhron
    • Virtury
    • C-Servers

they provide /64 BUT mine is already down after less then 24 hours, I can't checl now if its back because im at work..

edited June 7

@cold said:

@yoursunny said:
    Routed IPv6 Hall of Fame

• TunnelBroker
    • BuyVM
    • GINERNET
    • Terrahost
    • webhosting24
    • Zappie Host
    • QuickPacket
    • EasyVM
    • Linode
    • HostCram
    • Clouvider
    • Stratagem Hosting
    • Hazi ro
    • Lite Server
    • HostHatch
    • Crunchbits
    • F4 Networks
    • Skhron
    • Virtury
    • C-Servers

they provide /64 BUT mine is already down after less then 24 hours, I can't checl now if its back because im at work..

There was an issue a couple of hours ago with all IPv6 communication (a routing error) but it was sorted out at 08h15 (GMT +0) and we've tested it as working.

If yours isn't, please send us a ticket. :)

Thanked by (1)cold
  • Actually nice to see a working template on IPv6 only.
    Most providers templates are fucked.

Thanked by (2)cservers yoursunny
  • Can i upgrade NanoVPS-768 to CentralVPS-2048 with coupon?

• The price is very tempting

• JBBJBB OG

@yoursunny said:
    Routed IPv6 Hall of Fame

Remind me again how to know if my subnet is routed?

I'm comparing a known routed subnet from a tornadovps/prgmr.com to C-Servers. On the target I start "tcpdump -pnvw test.pcap icmp6". From an external host, I then ping an unassigned and never used before IPv6 test address in my target's /64. Wait a few seconds, then examine the target's pcap file in wireshark. (Of course, I also ping an assigned target IPv6 address to verify the capture is working.)

With the tornadovps target vps, I see those ping requests in the packet capture.

With the C-Servers target vps I do not. (I do see a neighbor solicitation for the test address, though.)

Let's try a few more targets:

With a Crunchbits target vps (supposed to be routed /64), I see ping requests for unassigned and unused addresses.

With a Virmach target vps running an he.net tunnelbroker tunnel I see ping requests for the unassigned and unused address in my routed subnet (had to tell tcpdump to use the tunnel interface, too.)

So...my gut tells me C-Servers, by default, may not be a routed /64. Perhaps my test methodology is flawed, or routed /64 is on request, or?

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @JBB said:
    I do see a neighbor solicitation for the test address, though.

This indicates an on-link subnet.
    Open a ticket and ask for it to be fixed.

Thanked by (1)JBB

HostBrr aff best VPS.
    Unable to push-up due to shoulder injury 😣

edited June 8

@warih said:
    Can i upgrade NanoVPS-768 to CentralVPS-2048 with coupon?

You can, using the current coupon available :) send us a ticket.

@JBB said:

@yoursunny said:
    Routed IPv6 Hall of Fame

Remind me again how to know if my subnet is routed?

I'm comparing a known routed subnet from a tornadovps/prgmr.com to C-Servers. On the target I start "tcpdump -pnvw test.pcap icmp6". From an external host, I then ping an unassigned and never used before IPv6 test address in my target's /64. Wait a few seconds, then examine the target's pcap file in wireshark. (Of course, I also ping an assigned target IPv6 address to verify the capture is working.)

With the tornadovps target vps, I see those ping requests in the packet capture.

With the C-Servers target vps I do not. (I do see a neighbor solicitation for the test address, though.)

Let's try a few more targets:

With a Crunchbits target vps (supposed to be routed /64), I see ping requests for unassigned and unused addresses.

With a Virmach target vps running an he.net tunnelbroker tunnel I see ping requests for the unassigned and unused address in my routed subnet (had to tell tcpdump to use the tunnel interface, too.)

So...my gut tells me C-Servers, by default, may not be a routed /64. Perhaps my test methodology is flawed, or routed /64 is on request, or?

Hetzner demands that the IPv6 is routed and that's exactly what's happenning here. It's routed per Hetzner's requirements and Hetzner's specifics, which we have to comply to.

ICMP requests are blocked though, so those kinds of commands will obviously always fail because of that.

Each VPS has an internal interface that routes to the next reachable IPv6, then goes through the NAT64/DNS64 if the request is of a certain nature, and finally, the Internet. SolusVM implements networking in that way by default, Hetzner requires us to route like this by default, and C-Servers does no changes to that kind of implementation.

But even the on-link subnet vs routed discussion is viewed as non consensual on the Internet. We've researched the question and some say a certain type of configuration is routed and others say it's on-net. One thing we're sure: it's Hetzner-routed and SolusVM-routed. We add zero to those preconfigurations.

@yoursunny said:

@JBB said:
    I do see a neighbor solicitation for the test address, though.

This indicates an on-link subnet.
    Open a ticket and ask for it to be fixed.

Due to what we've just explained above, it's actually more complex than that. Nevertheless, if the customer wishes to have a refund due to that specific, it will be given without a problem. :)

No tickets are satisfiable for this kind of request - it's entirely Hetzner's and SolusVM's preconfiguration and C-Servers complies with those entirely. Therefore, requesting this via ticket is not possible. For all that concerns, it's effectively locked out of any possible change.

It's really a question of taking it as it is or not. If we handled privately our network, i.e. it wasn't Hetzner's server or SolusVM's platform - and we do intend to have our own servers very soon - those types of requests would be much more satisfiable and we could at least look on the issue. Since it's all predetermined by external agents, it is what it is, really.

• Simply Unlimited without SSH or FTP access (for me, first time that a shared hosting provider does not have FTP).
    :(

edited June 9

@edrebe said:
    Simply Unlimited without SSH or FTP access (for me, first time that a shared hosting provider does not have FTP).

Uploads (and downloads, and regular file/folder management) are still supported from the Webuzo file manager. :)

The containerized approach has its costs. In practice, it's even easier to manage the server from the GUI than it is via FTP (it's a great file manager, very intuitive).

Ionos will also stop supporting FTP from September 2024 on their web hosting services. And honestly, we understand them.

It's an insecure protocol that sends data as clear-text as if we were in 1999 - at the time, such practice was still considered reasonably safe. Today, it isn't. By far. And still, it's considered common practice - but that doesn't mean it's good by design.

Also, some website breaches/attacks were reported to occur over regular FTP access. We want to avoid it, while giving the customers the possibility of still acessing their own folders securely.

Internal web hosting access to the panel is currently done using AES-256 encryption, so it's substantially more secure.

• The Terminal (SSH) to quickly migrate from another provider and for large files.

FTP to make my own backups (on an external server), using Rclone sync or scripted with LFTP.

They are good tools that speed up or automate work :)

Thanked by (1)cservers
  • The promo code does not seem to apply to the 4GB plan.

• @Neoon, it does when you go to next page or next, next.

• @tenpera said:
    @Neoon, it does when you go to next page or next, next.

It didn't even on checkout, after you tagged me I tried it again.
    Now it applied, wired.

@Neoon said:

@tenpera said:

Now it applied, wired.

We've actually added in the description "discount applies on checkout" because it was confusing to some customers where the discount actually appeared indeed.

But if at any time you wish to apply an announced discount and the discount doesn't appear, you can send us a ticket and we'll create an invoice with the desired product and discount :)

• NeoonNeoon OG
    edited June 14

@cservers said:

@Neoon said:

@tenpera said:

Now it applied, wired.

We've actually added in the description "discount applies on checkout" because it was confusing to some customers where the discount actually appeared indeed.

But if at any time you wish to apply an announced discount and the discount doesn't appear, you can send us a ticket and we'll create an invoice with the desired product and discount :)

It was in the cart with the coupon code but it didn't apply with a message saying the terms or so won't make it apply to the product.
    I checked it again when he tagged me, just went to the cart and suddenly it was applied.

Didn't touch anything.
    Must be a bug or something.

• @cservers said:

@edrebe said:
    Simply Unlimited without SSH or FTP access (for me, first time that a shared hosting provider does not have FTP).

Uploads (and downloads, and regular file/folder management) are still supported from the Webuzo file manager. :)

The containerized approach has its costs. In practice, it's even easier to manage the server from the GUI than it is via FTP (it's a great file manager, very intuitive).

But the issue is that you then can't use any tools to transfer files. So you have to do these things manually which will mean you will at some point miss things.

Sure, FTP is an old protocol, but there are extensions for FTP over SSL.

And then there would be WebDAV which works over HTTP(s).