Stripe acquires Lemon Squeezy

Email this morning, see below.

Woohoo!
Stripe acquires Lemon Squeezy 🥳

We're excited and humbled to announce that Stripe has acquired Lemon Squeezy.

We set out on a mission to make selling digital products easy, and in just a few short years, we achieved that goal.

Our community has grown exponentially, a testament to your support, and we couldn't be more grateful.

Our mission hasn't changed, and with Stripe's help, we'll continue pushing Lemon Squeezy to new heights.

Rest assured, we’ll continue delivering the same fantastic product and reliability you’ve come to trust. We’ll be in touch as we work through this process with updates as they come along. We’re excited about finding the best ways to combine Lemon Squeezy and Stripe.

Thank you for being part of our journey so far.

Here's to the future.

Comments

• Congrats :+1: :smile:

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

Every startup owner's dream is to sell to a huge corporation. :)

The obligatory acquisition comment:
    According to Marx, capital has the tendency for concentration and centralization in the hands of the richest capitalists.
    It always ends in the ruin of many small capitalists, whose capitals partly pass into the hands of their conquerors, partly vanish.

Thanked by (2)yoursunny DataRecovery

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• They hit the jackpot! This is early retirement and that membership in the yacht club...

Thanked by (2)Chievo bikegremlin
  • @legendary said:
    They hit the jackpot! This is early retirement and that membership in the yacht club...

Yeah

I believe in the good luck. Harder than I work luckier i get.

• Going to be interesting how Stripe develop this service, its a big step into being the merchant of record,