HDD or NVME VPS? We've got you covered! The plan you want most at €10/year.

14567810»

Comments

• cserverscservers Hosting Provider

@AuroraZero said:

@cservers said:

@c1vhosting said:

@root said:

@Jab said:

@fr99ths said: Is there a law to protect customers in case of the issue above happened?

Yes.

@fr99ths said: If the host lied, what could the customer do?

Chargeback and sue.

That is the trick on which the provider relies their whole business model on. Chargebacks are not worth the time spent for justification of €10; suing ain't worth the effort for a €10 loss.

In my opinion not even the stress itself is worth €10, even though the time waiting for an "apt update" command to complete is worth more than that. The stress appears when one thinks of all the people who fall for this kind of offers, while the provider oversells even further, then suspends accounts to oversell even more.

Some form of unity between people is always needed, because when they're divided they are being taken for granted and even conquered (as seen throughout history).

No trick or business model as some conspirators might think.
    Simply the Client was reported for abuse from 4 of his 6 VPS, which was also causing him to be completely banned from accessing his servers... The whole thing was solved by reinstalling the VPS that apparently had been compromised (they were running ddos ​​attacks to external IP addresses).

Thanks

Furthermore, we'd like to exceptionally mention that this customer opens also fraudulent PayPal cases, knowing well the website is available and their access IP is the problem and actively refuses to comply accordingly, in order to attempt to get their money back, also creating multiple tickets for a given issue as well. Similar connection issues also arose on our end as well for this customer, possibly for similar reasons.

We usually don't provide or talk about this information, but exceptionally we'll have to provide this detail as well: this is someone that knows what is doing (in terms of malicious action). Therefore, it can't be of much surprise that such termination occurred, as it also occurred on our side as well.

Otherwise, each provider's work is each provider's work, we just wanted to mention this one as well; and state that for this particular case, having abuse reports taking down 4 out of 6 VPSes is, unfortunately, not a coincidence.

We had to outright blacklist the customer today.

Okay I am going to weigh in here and this goes for everyone.

I personally run on facts, if you do not have or do not provide proof of what you say I will treat it as a baseless accusation.

I treat everyone the same host or user and I have been sick and tired of the baseless accusations that get thrown around. If you want me to take you seriously then provide proof, you can even PM it me if it makes it easier.

Naturally can't talk for C1VHosting nor their uptime questions, those are with them, but if you need specifically for this one on our end, I'll willingly send you a PM with these details. We have all the necessary evidence and facts archived and on our servers as well (we had to, really).

• @cservers said:

@AuroraZero said:

@cservers said:

@c1vhosting said:

@root said:

@Jab said:

@fr99ths said: Is there a law to protect customers in case of the issue above happened?

Yes.

Chargeback and sue.

That is the trick on which the provider relies their whole business model on. Chargebacks are not worth the time spent for justification of €10; suing ain't worth the effort for a €10 loss.

In my opinion not even the stress itself is worth €10, even though the time waiting for an "apt update" command to complete is worth more than that. The stress appears when one thinks of all the people who fall for this kind of offers, while the provider oversells even further, then suspends accounts to oversell even more.

Some form of unity between people is always needed, because when they're divided they are being taken for granted and even conquered (as seen throughout history).

Simply the Client was reported for abuse from 4 of his 6 VPS, which was also causing him to be completely banned from accessing his servers... The whole thing was solved by reinstalling the VPS that apparently had been compromised (they were running ddos ​​attacks to external IP addresses).

Thanks

Furthermore, we'd like to exceptionally mention that this customer opens also fraudulent PayPal cases, knowing well the website is available and their access IP is the problem and actively refuses to comply accordingly, in order to attempt to get their money back, also creating multiple tickets for a given issue as well. Similar connection issues also arose on our end as well for this customer, possibly for similar reasons.

We usually don't provide or talk about this information, but exceptionally we'll have to provide this detail as well: this is someone that knows what is doing (in terms of malicious action). Therefore, it can't be of much surprise that such termination occurred, as it also occurred on our side as well.

Otherwise, each provider's work is each provider's work, we just wanted to mention this one as well; and state that for this particular case, having abuse reports taking down 4 out of 6 VPSes is, unfortunately, not a coincidence.

I personally run on facts, if you do not have or do not provide proof of what you say I will treat it as a baseless accusation.

I treat everyone the same host or user and I have been sick and tired of the baseless accusations that get thrown around. If you want me to take you seriously then provide proof, you can even PM it me if it makes it easier.

Naturally can't talk for C1VHosting nor their uptime questions, those are with them, but if you need specifically for this one on our end, I'll willingly send you a PM with these details. We have all the necessary evidence and facts archived and on our servers as well (we had to, really).

Appreciate the offer but, this is more of a general note. If someone has a rblem with your actions we will take it up at the that time, until then I do not require anything.

Thanked by (1)cservers

URL Shortener | YetiNode | CryptidSecurity | LaunchVPS | Are you in the Node?

• @AuroraZero said:

@cservers said:

@AuroraZero said:

@cservers said:

@c1vhosting said:

@root said:

@Jab said:

Yes.

Chargeback and sue.

Thanks

Appreciate the offer but, this is more of a general note. If someone has a rblem with your actions we will take it up at the that time, until then I do not require anything.

A good popcorn drama appears when there are facts and complaints are backed by proof (such as screenshots). A simple baseless accusation does not usually turn into a popcorn drama, unless there are many people complaining at the same time and emotion takes over.

It is like in court where you see yourself as judge; strong proof, many complaints or many witnesses gives you a case to moderate.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • @remoteoffices said:
    How long does it take before you respond to a ticket.

Performance Advisory: This provider is designed for basic tasks and is not suitable for high-performance ticket responses.

• @Calypso said:

@remoteoffices said:

Performance Advisory: This provider is designed for basic tasks and is not suitable for high-performance ticket responses.

Clarifications are needed because it is all quite confusing:

1. The expression "designed for basic tasks" is for the provider, for the services, or for the quality of responses in tickets?
    2. The expression "not suitable for high performance" is for the services, for the tickets, or for the quality of responses?
  • @root said:

@Calypso said:

@remoteoffices said:

Clarifications are needed because it is all quite confusing:

1. The expression "designed for basic tasks" is for the provider, for the services, or for the quality of responses in tickets?
    2. The expression "not suitable for high performance" is for the services, for the tickets, or for the quality of responses?

Make it a fill in form:
    A - services
    B - tickets
    C - Quality of the responses
    D - All of the above

D - D then.

• I don't know what to say when IPv6 network is down after IPv4 being down and up.

MicroLXC is lovable. Uptime of C1V

• @bliss said:
    I don't know what to say when IPv6 network is down after IPv4 being down and up.

Daily core router replacement! It will be better from now on.

• @bliss said:
    I don't know what to say when IPv6 network is down after IPv4 being down and up.

Refer to this

@c1vhosting said:

I honestly think you expect too much from a service that is VERY cheap and whose goal is to make Cloud services accessible even to the smallest wallets .........

https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/182477/#Comment_182477

• c1vhosting IPv6 website is now UP
    Downtime: 19 hr 16 min

This is fun. IPv4 went down for 18 hours and few hours later IPv6 went down for 19 hours.
    I guess there are dedicated routers for IPv4 and another for IPv6 and it just took little longer to replace it
    /s

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• Great, it is back online for now.

• C1VHOSTING: more customers, more problems.

• Now also Poor Speeds on POM4 never was an issue before

[ 5] 0.00-1.02 sec 3.55 MBytes 29.1 Mbits/sec 0 351 KBytes
    [ 5] 1.02-2.00 sec 1.16 MBytes 9.99 Mbits/sec 0 243 KBytes
    [ 5] 2.00-3.00 sec 5.91 MBytes 49.6 Mbits/sec 0 491 KBytes
    [ 5] 3.00-4.00 sec 6.25 MBytes 52.5 Mbits/sec 0 778 KBytes
    [ 5] 4.00-5.02 sec 2.50 MBytes 20.5 Mbits/sec 0 204 KBytes
    [ 5] 5.02-6.00 sec 1.25 MBytes 10.7 Mbits/sec 0 162 KBytes
    [ 5] 6.00-7.01 sec 1.25 MBytes 10.3 Mbits/sec 0 159 KBytes
    [ 5] 7.01-8.05 sec 1.25 MBytes 10.1 Mbits/sec 0 332 KBytes
    [ 5] 8.05-9.00 sec 1.25 MBytes 11.1 Mbits/sec 0 142 KBytes
    [ 5] 9.00-10.00 sec 1.25 MBytes 10.5 Mbits/sec 0 142 KBytes
    [ 5] 10.00-11.00 sec 2.50 MBytes 21.0 Mbits/sec 0 304 KBytes
    [ 5] 11.00-12.01 sec 3.75 MBytes 31.0 Mbits/sec 0 443 KBytes
    [ 5] 12.01-13.00 sec 1.25 MBytes 10.6 Mbits/sec 0 293 KBytes
    [ 5] 13.00-14.00 sec 2.50 MBytes 21.0 Mbits/sec 0 301 KBytes
    [ 5] 14.00-15.00 sec 1.25 MBytes 10.5 Mbits/sec 0 245 KBytes
    [ 5] 15.00-16.02 sec 2.50 MBytes 20.7 Mbits/sec 0 460 KBytes
    [ 5] 16.02-17.02 sec 5.00 MBytes 41.8 Mbits/sec 0 527 KBytes

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

network is down again

what a joke

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

@cybertech said:
    network is down again

what a joke

What is down sorry?

C1V Hosting: Low cost Italian Cloud & Data Center Solutions 🚀 | Contact us for special offers. | Our deals on Telegram

• @c1vhosting said: What is down sorry?

I don't know if anyone else has encountered too but my VPS was stopped on 07:16 am UTC, Sept 13, which I thought another outage at first, later I realised it was not because nobody complained here after 2 days. So I just logged into the control panel then started the VPS manually.

So far so good.

• autoboot needed

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @bliss said:

@c1vhosting said: What is down sorry?

I don't know if anyone else has encountered too but my VPS was stopped on 07:16 am UTC, Sept 13, which I thought another outage at first, later I realised it was not because nobody complained here after 2 days. So I just logged into the control panel then started the VPS manually.

This is quite normal. It starts with abnormal high CPU steal and then suddenly your VPS is gone. It then seems to have been shutdown, and manual intervention (of you, the customer) is needed. Ofcourse most other hostsers won't even get to the point that a VPS is shut down automatically, but (although it happens regularly) this sh*tshow doesn't do anything about it.

And why nobody complains? You're getting numb for it I guess. At least I got the same thing around the same time and restarted the thing to idle again.

• rootroot OG
    edited September 15

@Calypso said:

@bliss said:

This is quite normal. It starts with abnormal high CPU steal and then suddenly your VPS is gone. It then seems to have been shutdown, and manual intervention (of you, the customer) is needed. Ofcourse most other hostsers won't even get to the point that a VPS is shut down automatically, but (although it happens regularly) this sh*tshow doesn't do anything about it.

And why nobody complains? You're getting numb for it I guess. At least I got the same thing around the same time and restarted the thing to idle again.

The offer is oversold so much that even idling is using too much CPU from the host.

• @root said:

@Calypso said:

@bliss said:

The offer is oversold so much that even idling is using too much CPU from the host.

My $0.92 / month NetCup vps is 100x more stable

@dev_vps said:

@root said:

@Calypso said:

@bliss said:

1000x you mean

@root said:

@Calypso said:

@bliss said:

then STOP idling it!

wait that didnt sound right either

• @cybertech said:

@root said:

@Calypso said:

then STOP idling it!

In my defense: I only idle it for about 90% of the time. The remaining 10% the VPS is either down or unreachable.

• @dev_vps said:

@root said:

@Calypso said:

@bliss said:

An example that low cost should not mean low quality.