HDD or NVME VPS? We've got you covered! The plan you want most at €10/year.

Comments

• @c1vhosting said:

@Ahui said:

@c1vhosting said:

@Ahui said:

@c1vhosting said:

@Ahui said:
    POM3,The VPS on GB5 only has 200 points, and you are still oversold

From what I see it is because you are abusing the resources you have, so a CPU usage limit has been applied to you to protect other users.

Consider that I see that for over two months your server has been constantly consuming 7.5GB of RAM out of 8 and at least 50% of the cpu, with peaks at 100%. You have never gone below these values ​​... I would not be surprised if the resources have been limited in fact.

You are lucky that we are not suspending your service due to the continuous high CPU and RAM usage like many providers would do.

It depends on your VPS, not on the node itself. If you can share me your service id in DM I'll take a look.

I sent it to you privately

I have also noticed you are on pom4 not on pom3.

You should have read it wrong. I only use 2.5G of memory and have 5.5G of free memory. If you need it, you can recycle 4GB of memory and keep only 4GB enough for use

You should check your VPS, maybe you have a virus or something if you don't recognize this much usage.

It's a problem with your panel display. You should go to Proxmox to check

• @c1vhosting said:

@Ahui said:

@c1vhosting said:

@Ahui said:

From what I see it is because you are abusing the resources you have, so a CPU usage limit has been applied to you to protect other users.

Consider that I see that for over two months your server has been constantly consuming 7.5GB of RAM out of 8 and at least 50% of the cpu, with peaks at 100%. You have never gone below these values ​​... I would not be surprised if the resources have been limited in fact.

You are lucky that we are not suspending your service due to the continuous high CPU and RAM usage like many providers would do.

It depends on your VPS, not on the node itself. If you can share me your service id in DM I'll take a look.

Pom4 is severely overbought, apply to migrate Pom3

• @Ahui said:

@c1vhosting said:

@Ahui said:

@c1vhosting said:

@Ahui said:

Pom4 is severely oversold, apply to migrate Pom3

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

@Ahui said:

@c1vhosting said:

@Ahui said:

@c1vhosting said:

@Ahui said:

@c1vhosting said:

@Ahui said:

You should have read it wrong. I only use 2.5G of memory and have 5.5G of free memory. If you need it, you can recycle 4GB of memory and keep only 4GB enough for use

You should check your VPS, maybe you have a virus or something if you don't recognize this much usage.

That is Proxmox

C1V Hosting: Low cost Italian Cloud & Data Center Solutions 🚀 | Contact us for special offers. | Our deals on Telegram

@Ahui said: Pom4 is severely overbought, apply to migrate Pom3

You are saying this, what I see from the data is that you are abusing of the resources.

C1V Hosting: Low cost Italian Cloud & Data Center Solutions 🚀 | Contact us for special offers. | Our deals on Telegram

• @c1vhosting said:

@Ahui said:

@c1vhosting said:

@Ahui said:

@c1vhosting said:

@Ahui said:

@c1vhosting said:

@Ahui said:

That is Proxmox

Please provide a screenshot of using 7GB of memory

@Ahui said: Please provide a screenshot of using 7GB of memory

I've sent it you already.
    https://i.imgur.com/80vWnva.png

• @c1vhosting said:

@Ahui said: Your so-called CPU usage of 50% is due to theft caused by overselling. While using other suppliers for the same business, I only use 10% of the CPU

Luckily it was limited, otherwise you would have been using always 100%!

You're lying, are you sure this is your VPS that I sent?

• edited August 22

As shown in the picture, this is my VPS
    1000065428.jpg

In your portal website, the CPU usage is 50%, while here it is 80%, which is due to your limited usage and high theft rate

While using other suppliers for the same business, I only use 10% of the CPU

• edited August 22

[@c1vhosting said]: your server has been constantly consuming 7.5GB of RAM out of 8

so, we cannot use whole the allocated RAM for our plan? I understand the CPU is shared, but also the RAM?

• Sharing is caring :)

• edited August 22

@Ahui said:
    As shown in the picture, this is my VPS
    1000065428.jpg

In your portal website, the CPU usage is 50%, while here it is 80%, which is due to your limited usage and high theft rate

While using other suppliers for the same business, I only use 10% of the CPU

Your picture is not loading.

@marian said:

[@c1vhosting said]: your server has been constantly consuming 7.5GB of RAM out of 8

so, we cannot use whole the allocated RAM for our plan? I understand the CPU is shared, but also the RAM?

H24x7x365? no

• @c1vhosting So what does RAM usage mean for a VPS? By default, Linux will use any available RAM as disk cache - are you saying I would have to configure Linux to only every use 50% of allocated RAM?

Or to ask another way, how much RAM is this VPS using?

$ free
    total used free shared buff/cache available
    Mem: 4000928 375276 192868 1404 3432784 3384044
    Swap: 748540 0 748540

Is it using less than a GB or almost 4 GB?

Thanked by (1)RapToN
  • does it really say 48 years there?

Thanked by (2)Khalequzzaman Ouji
  • @c1vhosting said:

@Ahui said:

@c1vhosting said:

@Ahui said:

@c1vhosting said:

@Ahui said:

Hello Luca, i am surprised after more than three years of managing Proxmox PVE you haven't understood such a simple concept.

This is a simple case of https://www.linuxatemyram.com/, aka the operating system running on the guest will try to make use as best as possible of the RAM you give it. Since you are using VMs and not containers, the hypervisor does not know how the guest is using the RAM, and will report any kind of allocated ram as used.

Let me show you on my small hypervisor:

You can see that all the VMs are using close to 100%, while containers are using much lover values. This is caused by the fact that with containers the system knows how much ram is actually used, and how much is cached (used but available).

But if we check from the guest (let's check fusionpbx for example), we can see that the actually used ram is only 207MB. Everything else is "buff/cache" aka the system using the ram to cache commonly used objects from the disk.

How can you fix it from the hypervisor? You cannot. Every VM is free to use as much ram as you want.
    Even if you enable "ballooning" (and it's likely already enabled), each VM will always try to use available ram.

The only thing you can do is forcing guests to drop caches by modifying the images perhaps with a cron job, but that'll cause even more issues.

Unused ram is wasted ram!

@cmeerw said:

does it really say 48 years there?

There is a typing error, thanks for having let us know about this.

• How's the exit scam score compared to VirmAche?

HostBrr aff best VPS; VirmAche aff worst VPS.
    Unable to push-up due to shoulder injury 😣

• @c1vhosting, memory is too small to grab one.

• edited August 23

Avoid this.

I was stupid enough to purchase the VM off someone who was having constant issues. Used it as a TOR relay. Got suspended for using bandwidth.

Come back, now it's 'The process of rebuilding a VM is in progress. Please wait.'

This guy will be incredibly helpful until you try to login and find your system has been disappeared, suspended, or 'rebuilding'

Just tried starting two systems I had on POM2 that become unavailable every day or two due to power outages, and they timed out trying to mount the disk.

He's reached a new level of overselling, OS won't boot.

EDIT: Message: Can't lock file '/var/lock/qemu-server/lock-1664.conf' - got timeout

This should say enough. The hypervisor can't even take reboot commands. Never send money to this thief.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • High cpu steals even during idle state
    avoid

• I have never seen providers suspend customer service due to high memory usage.
    Isn't the memory of KVM guests dedicated?

• ...and despite everything he still has the provider tag

"How miserable life is in the abuses of power..."
    F. Battiato ---

• Maybe the time has come for the inevitable.

Thanked by (1)runbiscuit
  • dedicated RAM Italians style - just like Germans will sell you dedicated CPU :trollface:

Thanked by (2)dosai yoursunny

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• edited August 23

I don't see any bottom left to scrape in this barrel, the closest competitors to 900 GB storage for 10 €/y are 2 times more expensive and 100 times more reliable, this offer doesn't compete against competitors but against the impossible itself.

"Challenge accepted!", I guess.

It'd be interesting if you plotted an elasticity curve and shared it online; if you price these offers at 15€ they would still be the cheapest of their class, but would give you more margin to reduce overselling and deal with the hardware issues, which seem the reasons why you're not getting customers in the first place.

• @Jab said:
    dedicated RAM Italians style - just like Germans will sell you root dedicated CPU :trollface:

Silght correction

Thanked by (2)Jab sh97
  • HDD? So you're telling me this thing can go even slower? Noice

Thanked by (1): c1vhosting.
    LinuxFreek.com