UK Webhosting Plan - 25 Free Accounts

webmashwebmash Retired
edited August 29 in Free Offers and Stuff

We love giving pack to the LES community, so here it is.
Don’t forget to like the post B)

Coupon 636VYYXXDQ 1 Per person and will provide a 100% discount recurring and make it Free!

Order Link: https://webmash.io/store/webhosting/small

If you have genuine use for some Business webspace, then use the code below and gain one of our Webhosting plans for free (recurring) This is not cPanel or Plesk, its load balanced using the Enhance panel.

5GB Webspace hosted here in the UK
Unlimited mailboxes
Unmetered bandwidth
cPanel Imported
Free SSL certificates
Daily Backups
Wordpress Ready

Please stick to the terms of service, nothing hosted should be illegal, no torrents, this is not to be used for file storage or backups either. Do not use a VPN and provide your real details otherwise the order will be cancelled. 25 coupon uses max. 1 Per Person. Multiple accounts will be rejected.

Comments

• How to complete the checkout with 0 billing. It keeps asking for card details @webmash

• Even after going through Linq, it keeps telling Your card number is incomplete.

• webmashwebmash Retired
    edited August 29

@localhost said:
    How to complete the checkout with 0 billing. It keeps asking for card details @webmash

Yeah it’ll check your name against your card - it’s just a security check. No payment is taken and we don’t see any card details or run any pre-auths. :) Should’t be any issues we’ve just seen plenty of people grab accounts, and remove their cards once logged in.

• webmashwebmash Retired

Thanks to everyone that picked up an account, we look forward to hosting your site(s) <3 :)
    There are a few more uses left on the coupon if anyone else would like a UK account.

• @webmash said:

@localhost said:
    How to complete the checkout with 0 billing. It keeps asking for card details @webmash

Yeah it’ll check your name against your card - it’s just a security check. No payment is taken and we don’t see any card details or run any pre-auths. :) Should’t be any issues we’ve just seen plenty of people grab accounts, and remove their cards once logged in.

Hello, I can't find how to remove the added card in your control page.

https://dttech.top - Personal Site.

• @webmash said:

@localhost said:

I keep getting redirected to the order page inspite of using Link

• So I need to also sign up to Link to pay £0.00? (and they will store my credit card information)?

• webmashwebmash Retired

@cmeerw said:
    So I need to also sign up to Link to pay £0.00? (and they will store my credit card information)?

Just un-tick the Link option :)

• @webmash said:

@cmeerw said:
    So I need to also sign up to Link to pay £0.00? (and they will store my credit card information)?

Not sure what you mean, there is nothing to un-tick.

• @cmeerw said:

@webmash said:

@cmeerw said:

Not sure what you mean, there is nothing to un-tick.

It somehow seemed to work after reloading the page a few times (maybe you need to be quick enough to start entering the credit card number before the page has fully loaded?)

• Order Number: 9000504510

• So the basics seem to be working, the one thing I haven't found yet is if there is any IPv6 support?

• @webmash
    Kindly check my dm.

Thanks!

• @cmeerw said:
    So the basics seem to be working, the one thing I haven't found yet is if there is any IPv6 support?

Looks like there is no IPv6 configured on that server.

• webmashwebmash Retired

All codes have been used now - thanks everyone.
    We will approve accounts ASSP.
    IPV6 is in the works and will be ready end of September.

Thanked by (1)cmeerw
  • @dev_vps said:
    @webmash
    Kindly check my dm.

Thanks!

Thanks, @webmash and much appreciated.

• Hi. Your system doesn't let me use my custom domain https://dperez.ga

• webmashwebmash Retired

@cpsd said:
    Hi. Your system doesn't let me use my custom domain https://dperez.ga ![]

Sorry about that, you’re right it doesn’t like the .ga TLD. Feel free to open a ticket and we’ll see what we can do.

• @webmash said: All codes have been used now - thanks everyone.

any more codes? in future?

• @inosau said:
    Order Number: 9000504510

I haven't received my hosting package yet, although I gave my card details on the website. Strange enough...

• After setting up the basics last week (which was successful with the exception of IPv6), wanted to check again today and everything has completely disappeared. I can still log in to the dashboard, but there it just says "No accounts found". I didn't get any information via email, @webmash can you please clarify what is going on here?

• It's free.

• So I think what happened here is that webmash re-started (purging (free) accounts - even the web server they used to host these accounts is off the net now) with a different legal entity: it used to be run by Webmash Ltd and is now run by WEBUK Ltd, of course, with the same director Marc CHARNOCK and Marc CHARNOCK (not sure why there are separate entries for him).

Given that Webmash Ltd is no longer running webmash.io (as suggested by the provider list), @webmash should be stripped of the provider tag. But as @webmash has posted this "free" offer just days before this "restructure" (which really made it just a fake offer to spam the forum and waste people's time/collect their personal information), moderators should really have a think about if such behaviour should be tolerated here (it clearly breaks the "don't be a dick" rule). @bikegremlin @AuroraZero

(btw, no reply from webmash.io for a ticket I raised with them, but that's expected)

• @cmeerw said: Given that Webmash Ltd is no longer running webmash.io (as suggested by the provider list), @webmash should be stripped of the provider tag. But as @webmash has posted this "free" offer just days before this "restructure" (which really made it just a fake offer to spam the forum and waste people's time/collect their personal information), moderators should really have a think about if such behaviour should be tolerated here (it clearly breaks the "don't be a dick" rule). @bikegremlin @AuroraZero

The team will discuss this and come to consensus on what should be done.

Thanked by (2)cmeerw simon

URL Shortener | YetiNode | CryptidSecurity | LaunchVPS | Are you in the Node?

• Hosting and Services provider tags removed @webmash request. They will no longer provide services to the LowEnd commuinity.

Thanked by (2)cmeerw webmash

URL Shortener | YetiNode | CryptidSecurity | LaunchVPS | Are you in the Node?