I had two, but gave one away already on the OGF - currently have one left in LIM, but I'd likely hold onto it to be honest as I was planning on using them. I presume stock will come back soon hopefully though.
kopya end-to-end encrypted cloud ยท piximg image and gallery hosting
Comments
๐ Me too
What would be the price ?
30$ for me (i am buying)
thats the monthly and setup
maybe 120$ you will get it
I had two, but gave one away already on the OGF - currently have one left in LIM, but I'd likely hold onto it to be honest as I was planning on using them. I presume stock will come back soon hopefully though.
kopya end-to-end encrypted cloud ยท piximg image and gallery hosting
ok 35$ for you @ialexpw pm me if you want to let it go
Happy to pay $50 for such spec, DM me