lowendspirit solusvm NAT VPS api url ?

Hi

I generated API key and hash under solus vm console, however can't figure out what's the url to send the request to?

Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• WSSWSS OGRetired

Did you ask for access to post through SVM?

My pronouns are like/subscribe.

• Hm, don't exactly understand what do you mean

• WSSWSS OGRetired

Did you tell @AnthonySmith , @mikho , or whoever you bought an LES service from that you wanted to use the API? These aren't always directly accessible.

• mikhomikho AdministratorOG

@WSS me no use Solus ?

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

• WSSWSS OGRetired

@mikho YOU.. YOU BASTARD!

Thanked by (1)mikho

@flesz said:
    Hi

I generated API key and hash under solus vm console, however can't figure out what's the url to send the request to?

Thanks

Add ”/api/client" after the solus url and you should be good to go. If the provider has the API accessible.

You should probably read up on the Solus Docs on what you can do as a client.

• @WSS said:
    Did you tell @AnthonySmith , @mikho , or whoever you bought an LES service from that you wanted to use the API? These aren't always directly accessible.

Ah, ok will ask Anthony about it, cheers

• @mikho said:

@flesz said:
    Hi

Thanks

Add ”/api/client" after the solus url and you should be good to go. If the provider has the API accessible.

I tried that, but getting permanently redirected response, so I think the URL is different or I am doing something wrong

I will create a ticket

@flesz said:

@mikho said:

@flesz said:
    Hi

Thanks

I tried that, but getting permanently redirected response, so I think the URL is different or I am doing something wrong

I will create a ticket

Have you read this: https://documentation.solusvm.com/display/DOCS/Client ? and know how to test it?