Did you tell @AnthonySmith , @mikho , or whoever you bought an LES service from that you wanted to use the API? These aren't always directly accessible.
@WSS said:
Did you tell @AnthonySmith , @mikho , or whoever you bought an LES service from that you wanted to use the API? These aren't always directly accessible.
Comments
Did you ask for access to post through SVM?
And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.
Hm, don't exactly understand what do you mean
Did you tell @AnthonySmith , @mikho , or whoever you bought an LES service from that you wanted to use the API? These aren't always directly accessible.
And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.
@WSS me no use Solus ?
Meet Nix and Bruce @ https://twobirdsonelesbox.com
My project/stuff page @ https://serveraddict.net
@mikho YOU.. YOU BASTARD!
And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.
Add ”/api/client" after the solus url and you should be good to go. If the provider has the API accessible.
You should probably read up on the Solus Docs on what you can do as a client.
Meet Nix and Bruce @ https://twobirdsonelesbox.com
My project/stuff page @ https://serveraddict.net
Ah, ok will ask Anthony about it, cheers
I tried that, but getting permanently redirected response, so I think the URL is different or I am doing something wrong
I will create a ticket
Have you read this: https://documentation.solusvm.com/display/DOCS/Client ? and know how to test it?
Meet Nix and Bruce @ https://twobirdsonelesbox.com
My project/stuff page @ https://serveraddict.net