NATVPS Locations - Which location do you want to see next?

Comments

• EU -> Italy -> Milano
    EU -> Italy -> Roma

• Scandinavia, especially Sweden. That's like a totally blank spot on the hosting map.

• @natvps_uk (and other providers)

Iceland... also if you can throw in some pi's with storage I'd jump asap.

Not sure why iceland. But just feels it's mor privacy friendly?

Thnx for listening

• Bujumbura

• Nottingham.

Thanked by (1)localhost
  • Asia-JP
    Asia-HK

• edited October 2022

India
    I would buy immediately.
    and
    Will tell all of my friends to buy the same ;)

Regarding HDD or SSD
    I am not sure. If 2-3 GB SSD is enough for wireguard/openvpn, I (personally) have no issues :)
    and
    One IPV6 will be enough instead of /64 set (because I do know how to assign multiple IPV6 from /64 set :sweat_smile: :disappointed: )

• edited October 2022

@stevewatson301 said:
    Poland or Netherlands would be nice.

@codelock said:
    India let's go !

No cheap provider in india need cheap host for vpn

Having done some general research on internet censorship in India, most networks are connected to Airtel which applies the same traffic rules for their home customers and their data center customers; thus VPNs are pointless to get around blocked websites in the country. (This is, by no means, unique; Russia and China do the same IIRC.)

Yes, you are right. Website blocked by govt will not get unblocked.
    I just do not want to get tracked via the IP assigned by my ISP (JIO)
    +
    If I choose some other country as VPN location, It hampers my search results badly :/

• edited October 2022

@carlin0 said: EU → Italy

@foxone said: I would very much like Italy.

@kokkez said:EU -> Italy -> Milano EU -> Italy -> Roma

+1 for italy, milan especially.

Thanked by (2)carlin0 kokkez
  • @TrendyJack said:

Especially if good peering with TIM :)

Thanked by (1)TrendyJack
  • Iceland.

Thanked by (2)yoursunny spiritlhl
  • @foxone said:

@TrendyJack said:

Especially if good peering with TIM :)

yeah but nowadays lot of tier1 peers with sparkle on Milan, like ntt, telia, cogent, dtag, ecc. so a direct peer/transit with tim or sparkle it’s not necessary

• gotta need North Korea on the list

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• India,
    Singapore

These will sell like hot pancakes

Thanked by (1)nick_
  • Singapore

• JP > HK > SG

• Japan and Singapore and you'll be the go-to NAT providers in this region.

• NeoonNeoon OG
    edited October 2022

ups wrong one.

• MicronodeMicronode Hosting Provider

It looks like Finland could well be the winner. Japan and SG worry me a little around the amount of fraud I’ll likely have to deal with.

I’ll post an announcement soon, there may also be a bonus location coming for the sales period.

Thanked by (3)_MS_ ArcticWolf ___
  • @natvps_uk said:
    It looks like Finland could well be the winner. Japan and SG worry me a little around the amount of fraud I’ll likely have to deal with.

I’ll post an announcement soon, there may also be a bonus location coming for the sales period.

SSD NAT VPS next time?

MS said:

@natvps_uk said:

SSD NAT VPS next time?

Possibly, if people are willing to pay slightly more and have considerably less disk space.

Thanked by (3)_MS_ nick_ go626201
  • ______ OG
    edited October 2022

@natvps_uk said:

How about Italy? I see there are 4 votes now, if you count on me, it would be 5.

Inception Hosting had Italy, then MrVM has Italy and he's the only one who offers NAT VPS in Italy at the moment. I'm looking forward to see the next. =)

Thanked by (1)TrendyJack
  • Finland Espoo would be great, and other cities in Finland would be nice too!

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • @natvps_uk said:

hope not Hetzner...

Thanked by (2)ehab ArcticWolf

@cold said:

@natvps_uk said:

hope not Hetzner...

Its not

Thanked by (3)ehab ArcticWolf cold
  • @natvps_uk i would love to migrate to Finland when your ready.

Thanked by (1)ArcticWolf

@ehab said:
    @natvps_uk i would love to migrate to Finland when your ready.

I’m not sure what this will look like yet, it’s possible that it won’t be possible to do the Finland deals with the same resource and cost.

• @natvps_uk said:
    I’m not sure what this will look like yet, it’s possible that it won’t be possible to do the Finland deals with the same resource and cost.

i know you'll take care of your family.

:) have a nice week ahead.

• All I can say is that if you add Japanese nodes then they will be sold out and you don't even have to do any promotional work. Of course, the premise is that its price is attractive enough