• @VirMach said:

Okay so really it's:

• All tickets
    • Set up nameserver/delegation
    • IPv6
    • Ship out servers and parts
    • Migrate LAXA014
    • Recreate broken disks

Easy enough. New challenge for me to do sale on Halloween? I better set up that new espresso machine I bought for the office.

How many hours left? I believe everything is possible :p

• edited October 2022

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:
    @VirMach
    I got the email:
    Meaning the VPS is not recoverable? Nor can it be transferred to a new account?

Correct. If you're the guy that wanted to pay $25 for me to look into it further (I think there was one guy, I don't remember) and believe that's a better option for you then let me know, otherwise how I remember it is that we couldn't offer you anything else. Correct me if I'm wrong and we offered anything else to you.

Unfortunately, I'm not that guy.

But I asked you how to handle it, do I need to createa a ticket to explain the situation? But you didn't reply, so I missed the time.

If I pay $25, will I be able to restore the service and transfer to a new account?

Is your special particular good? I'd recommend you just wait for the email, and get pro-rated credits on new account since BF is coming up and you can buy something similar on the sale and no $25 fee.

In fact, I don't have much time to participate in flash sales.

So if it can be restored by paying $25, it will be a best choice for me. I wish it was over sooner, then I could focus on my life.

PS.I have paid too much for this VPS and I hope I can continue to use

• @VirMach said:

@ehab said:
    + delight those waiting fro the Free 2GB SSD

Honestly at this point it's easier than I'm making it sound but I'm getting some joy out of making you wait.

You can give his to me if you really want to bug him? ;)

Thanked by (2)ehab AlwaysSkint
  • @Daevien said:

@VirMach said:

@ehab said:
    + delight those waiting fro the Free 2GB SSD

Honestly at this point it's easier than I'm making it sound but I'm getting some joy out of making you wait.

You can give his to me if you really want to bug him? ;)

becareful what you wish for.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

im really just here to hope for free 2G.

Thanked by (1)lesuser

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• Someone please ping me when Frankfurt will be stable again, I am gonna put those servers in maintenance mode on HT hoping it will stop the spam

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• edited October 2022

@VirMach View Ticket #348088 Your work order response speed is too long, I still directly @ you

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

WoW, Virmach is dealing with everything and everybody at high speed (except @ehab).

Thanked by (2)ehab yoursunny

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:
    WoW, Virmach is dealing with everything and everybody at high speed (except @ehab).

don't worry Frank

"i can wait"

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

This is usually what happens when a ticket ID is posted here by the way, unless it's something brought to our attention that's more important than all others. Maybe I'm joking, maybe I'm not.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@VirMach said:

This is usually what happens when a ticket ID is posted here by the way, unless it's something brought to our attention that's more important than all others. Maybe I'm joking, maybe I'm not.

so @drizbo was not paranoid after all?!?!?!?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• Didn't specify good or bad special treatment, get wrecked?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@VirMach said: Refunds? Personal Order Status Updates? Management? Look At My Ticket First?

No. No. No. No.

Right in the OP on page one.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @jack666 said:
    @VirMach View Ticket #348088 Your work order response speed is too long, I still directly @ you

Take it easy... You are getting VIP attention... Breath and wait

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @haynhat said:

@lesuser said:

@haynhat said:
    Attractive price!

What is site URL for this?

https://virmach.com/special-offers

This page doesnt have that GUI slider made by FAT32. I am viewing on mobile.

• @cybertech said:

hoping for free 8G

• edited October 2022

Wow, it seems there are a lot of puppies that are waiting for some food.

🌟:SpartanHost,Cloudcone,Hostodo,WebHorizon
    💩:Virmach,Greencloud,Pacificrack really sucks

• @lesuser said:

@haynhat said:

@lesuser said:

@haynhat said:
    Attractive price!

I also don't know how to make it work on mobile. On desktop, I used Ctrl+F5 for hard refresh to make it visible

Thanked by (1)lesuser
  • @cgs3238 said:

@cybertech said:

hoping for free 8G

hoping for free 32G

• VIRMACH website is now inaccessible in most parts of China. And there is not enough IPV4 data in China, all home IPs are now shared IPs, judging multiple accounts by IP address is too simple and rough, because it is very hard to get a clean and unique IP, you should focus on accounts with resource abuse, not multiple accounts, the recent series of erratic behaviors have made VIRMACH's credit lose, you should find ways to merge multiple accounts without resource After all, you have never made any restrictions and measures for such users before, and now all your actions make people feel that there is no bottom line violence to clear the low-cost packages and migration fees to you, and the relatively high cost in Tokyo is completely understandable, but now the way you treat old users without resource abuse has killed the users. Because your simple and brutal banning of accounts without resource abuse has made people lose confidence. In China, home broadband is shared IP, Internet cafes are shared IP, units are shared IP, and it is simply too hard to target these users, and it is hard to guarantee that you will not break this rule in the future as you wish. Almost all websites in China allow multiple accounts for easy management and differentiation, this is a very common and normal thing, and because of the language barrier, many users can not fully understand the terms of your rules, you should find a way to develop a perfect and reasonable way to safely merge accounts and safely keep the VPS for these multi-account users who have no malice or resource abuse. I don't know if you can read or not, because my English is not good, it's hard to express what I want to say and I can't fully understand a lot of what you say

• MasonMason AdministratorOG
    edited October 2022

@reselect said: shared IP

I'm gonna take an educated guess here -- I think you would have little to no problems if your account happened to share an IP with someone else that lived near you or visited the same internet cafe, etc. The problem is when a single IP address is involved with dozens or hundreds of accounts, all of which don't have any valid billing details while many have been involved in various abuses (resources, forced migration to locations, affiliate account schemes, etc). When that happens, there's simply no way to separate the non-abusers from the abusers, they're all guilty by association at this point. And when this impacts the service quality of his nodes and the services of legitimate, neighboring customers, well... here we are.

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

edited October 2022

@haynhat said:

@lesuser said:

@haynhat said:

@lesuser said:

@haynhat said:
    Attractive price!

I also don't know how to make it work on mobile. On desktop, I used Ctrl+F5 for hard refresh to make it visible

I used to know how to use my phone a long time ago when I was still excited about the technology, and maybe a few years ago I knew how to actually do the equivalent of CTRL+SHIFT+R on it, not so much recently. Maybe they hid it away eventually like all the other things they do, they know best.

@reselect said:
    VIRMACH website is now inaccessible in most parts of China. And there is not enough IPV4 data in China, all home IPs are now shared IPs, judging multiple accounts by IP address is too simple and rough, because it is very hard to get a clean and unique IP, you should focus on accounts with resource abuse, not multiple accounts, the recent series of erratic behaviors have made VIRMACH's credit lose, you should find ways to merge multiple accounts without resource After all, you have never made any restrictions and measures for such users before, and now all your actions make people feel that there is no bottom line violence to clear the low-cost packages and migration fees to you, and the relatively high cost in Tokyo is completely understandable, but now the way you treat old users without resource abuse has killed the users. Because your simple and brutal banning of accounts without resource abuse has made people lose confidence. In China, home broadband is shared IP, Internet cafes are shared IP, units are shared IP, and it is simply too hard to target these users, and it is hard to guarantee that you will not break this rule in the future as you wish. Almost all websites in China allow multiple accounts for easy management and differentiation, this is a very common and normal thing, and because of the language barrier, many users can not fully understand the terms of your rules, you should find a way to develop a perfect and reasonable way to safely merge accounts and safely keep the VPS for these multi-account users who have no malice or resource abuse. I don't know if you can read or not, because my English is not good, it's hard to express what I want to say and I can't fully understand a lot of what you say

If you're using an excuse for an excuse, then I can't help but if you have suggestions for setting something up to allow access let me know. I've been thinking of setting up mirror sites with the real IP passing through to avoid situations such as this one but they seem rare.

@reselect said: . Almost all websites in China allow multiple accounts for easy management and differentiation, this is a very common and normal thing

I'm quite interested in this part of your statement.

Can I sign up for multiple Ali cloud accounts, not sub-accounts? Seems like something they wouldn't allow since they offer trials. Can I sign up for multiple Wechat accounts? Seems like it's one phone number binding per account, seems like only recently they allowed a secondary account via a trial function and foreigners appear to still be locked to one account "for security purposes." Can I set up 100 Alibaba/Aliexpress accounts? Seems like I can't after I read their terms of service. Yes can you believe that? I read their terms of service and found that in about 30 seconds.

Which cloud providers or merchants allow/encourage it?

@reselect said: you should find a way to develop a perfect and reasonable way to safely merge accounts and safely keep the VPS for these multi-account users who have no malice or resource abuse.

We did.

Oh god why is this so hilarious the guy just ignores the entire suspension appeal, the suspension reason isn't even for multiple accounts, and it's just this text I had to translate.

edited October 2022

@Mason said:

I'm gonna take an educated guess here -- I think you would have little to no problems if your account happened to share an IP with someone else that lived near you or visited the same internet cafe, etc. The problem is when a single IP address is involved with dozens or hundreds of accounts, all of which don't have any valid billing details while many have been involved in various abuses (resources, forced migration to locations, affiliate account schemes, etc). When that happens, there's simply no way to separate the non-abusers from the abusers, they're all guilty by association at this point. And when this impacts the service quality of his nodes and the services of legitimate, neighboring customers, well... here we are.

This happens a lot, they come up with weird plans to gaslight some weird reasoning to try to all be freed. Like find the most insane edge case and act like it applies to everyone.

In soviet Russia, we must steal bread because if we don't then bread steals you.

• @VirMach said:

@haynhat said:

@lesuser said:

@haynhat said:

@lesuser said:

@haynhat said:
    Attractive price!

I used to know how to use my phone a long time ago when I was still excited about the technology, and maybe a few years ago I knew how to actually do the equivalent of CTRL+SHIFT+R on it, not so much recently. Maybe they hid it away eventually like all the other things they do, they know best.

@reselect said:
    VIRMACH website is now inaccessible in most parts of China. And there is not enough IPV4 data in China, all home IPs are now shared IPs, judging multiple accounts by IP address is too simple and rough, because it is very hard to get a clean and unique IP, you should focus on accounts with resource abuse, not multiple accounts, the recent series of erratic behaviors have made VIRMACH's credit lose, you should find ways to merge multiple accounts without resource After all, you have never made any restrictions and measures for such users before, and now all your actions make people feel that there is no bottom line violence to clear the low-cost packages and migration fees to you, and the relatively high cost in Tokyo is completely understandable, but now the way you treat old users without resource abuse has killed the users. Because your simple and brutal banning of accounts without resource abuse has made people lose confidence. In China, home broadband is shared IP, Internet cafes are shared IP, units are shared IP, and it is simply too hard to target these users, and it is hard to guarantee that you will not break this rule in the future as you wish. Almost all websites in China allow multiple accounts for easy management and differentiation, this is a very common and normal thing, and because of the language barrier, many users can not fully understand the terms of your rules, you should find a way to develop a perfect and reasonable way to safely merge accounts and safely keep the VPS for these multi-account users who have no malice or resource abuse. I don't know if you can read or not, because my English is not good, it's hard to express what I want to say and I can't fully understand a lot of what you say

If you're using an excuse for an excuse, then I can't help but if you have suggestions for setting something up to allow access let me know. I've been thinking of setting up mirror sites with the real IP passing through to avoid situations such as this one but they seem rare.

@reselect said: . Almost all websites in China allow multiple accounts for easy management and differentiation, this is a very common and normal thing

Can I sign up for multiple Ali cloud accounts, not sub-accounts? Seems like something they wouldn't allow since they offer trials. Can I sign up for multiple Wechat accounts? Seems like it's one phone number binding per account, seems like only recently they allowed a secondary account via a trial function and foreigners appear to still be locked to one account "for security purposes." Can I set up 100 Alibaba/Aliexpress accounts? Seems like I can't after I read their terms of service. Yes can you believe that? I read their terms of service and found that in about 30 seconds.

@reselect said: you should find a way to develop a perfect and reasonable way to safely merge accounts and safely keep the VPS for these multi-account users who have no malice or resource abuse.

We did.

In China, it is possible to register multiple accounts with AliCloud, and one mobile phone number can be tied to 6 accounts, except that these 6 accounts are considered to be the same user, which means that old users cannot participate in some of the activities of new users, registering multiple accounts is completely allowed in China. As for WeChat, there is no limit to the number of accounts that can be registered. It is very common for a person to have two or more WeChat accounts in China, as mobile phones in China were dual SIM cards many years ago, and usually everyone has at least two SIM cards. The only restriction is that a person can only have a maximum of 5 WeChat accounts in their real name with one identity document. I agree with you above that it is not normal for a person to have dozens or even hundreds of accounts, what I mean is that it is very common for a person to register several VIRMACH accounts, even the majority of people register several VIRMACH accounts, this is a matter of habit, if it is due to those people who register dozens or hundreds of accounts, resulting in those people registering several and never misusing them maliciously It would be unfair to implicate people who have registered a few accounts and have never abused them.

• Just because you do it, or majority of people in your circle do it, it doesn't make it right.

I never have multi-account in any websites or providers I have used. Anonymity is great but the people who abused it so that they can hide from responsibilities (such as commenting without worrying about the consequences) are not.

I also dont understand the purpose of multi-account, just create one and one only and not hiding behind the screen over so many different accounts.

• edited October 2022

Billions of rabbits users with multiple accounts. :open_mouth: :cold_sweat:

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @reselect said: It would be unfair to implicate people who have registered a few accounts and have never abused them.

I got impression like they persecute accounts reselling, not some innocent ordinary Joe who happen to have two accounts for some reason. Why you all act like it's just about some minor multi accounting while it's about non authorized reselling of service which is against Terms of service?

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @Mason said:

There is nothing wrong with being banned for misuse of resources, the problem is that many people are now getting feedback that their accounts have been inexplicably banned> @VirMach said:

@haynhat said:

@lesuser said:

@haynhat said:

@lesuser said:

@haynhat said:
    Attractive price!

@reselect said:

We did.

There is nothing wrong with being banned for misuse of resources, but the problem is that many people are now giving feedback that their accounts have been banned for no apparent reason. I have not been banned and have not received any warning emails, but I would like to know how you will deal with people like me who have multiple accounts but have not abused resources or sold them, and I would like to know how you will deal with such accounts, whether they will be safely merged or banned.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

edited October 2022

@Jab said:
    Someone please ping me when Frankfurt will be stable again, I am gonna put those servers in maintenance mode on HT hoping it will stop the spam

Can I get more info on these? Europe seems to be having some issues maybe it's on the other end. I can't verify it on ours but can look further, maybe some setting messed up on network bridge after reboots for VMs.

This discussion has been closed.