[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• Execuse me, is there Halloween Sale ?

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@AlwaysSkint said:
    @Virmach You're far too generous in your time/offers for the naive. ;)
    Could you take time out of your busy schedule to look at a certain Transfer, that I confirmed an email address on? It's the only Ticket that I have open now.
    [Got all excited about the rDNS comment above until I realised it don't count for the crucial 47.87.x.x range :'( ]

Don't worry I haven't forgotten, I just didn't know if you replied back or not yet, must have not caught my eye.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

@cgs3238 said:
    Execuse me, is there Halloween Sale ?

No, we won't make it in time for that most likely. I'll maybe consider it if I do literally everything I promised outside of maybe shipping off the Amsterdam storage server but even then I don't know if I want to until it's all 100% done.

For a list of things I promised to do before a sale, it' somewhere in between page 99 and 182.

• edited October 2022

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said: What I want to express is that if the refund is made, it will definitely be returned to my own payment account, but I don't want to do that, because I have used the vir for half a year and feel that the vir is very good. I have recharged the balance before, and I hope to continue to use it. . I just want to get back to using it as soon as possible. This is what I want to express

Okay in that case wait for the account closure email, it will have a link to request credit on a new account that's actually yours and you'll have an option to make a new order in the future with the store credit on a new valid account.

Ok, then I will use my paypal payment email as my new vir account, which is enough to show that this is my own account.

Just make sure to sign up using a network not associated with last account. You may need to use a VPN, but make sure it is 100% yours and not shared VPN. And do not log into it to the old account, turn it off before logging back in to old account.

is that so? I first log out of the vir account, and then use the vpn to register a new vir account. Do I need to use the vpn to log in all the time after I register? Or is it the first time you sign up to use vpn, and you don't need it later? so complicated

• edited October 2022

@aiexo said:

@aiexo said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@VirMach said:
    Edit: shared info with infplus or "virmach.me" on 07/25/2022.

Found affiliate related to this and closed although it seems like they were already flagged and are using multiple affiliate accounts already flagged. It means your account @aiexo is owned by this site that was used or whoever self-referred so another problem added to it.

It mean the VPS is irretrievable?
    I bought the VPS from someone last week, I can the history if needed.

Quote what I said that made you think the outcome would be different for you specifically. If you bought VPS from someone else it doesn't seem like you stated that in your appeal, or did you state it here? Show me relevant info I've asked like 3 times now or I can't help you.

Please check again #323202
    Added information about the purchase
    Thank you

Information is helpful, we may offer you something in return if it leads to finding someone not already flagged. Looking into it now.

(edit) Other thing you provided seems like how you decided NOT to proceed previously though and didn't take our final offer to admit it yet until today.

Sorry,
    Since you did not respond to my inquiry (whether to initiate a Ticket for feedback), I am not at liberty to open a Ticket .
    There is a difference in understanding through the translation software conversion, thanks for being willing to communicate.

>

Hi, @VirMach, Has any progress in the investigation?

I would like to know what is the situation for me:
    1. has somemore I can do about this?
    2. continue waiting investigat
    3. the VPS cannot be restored

Thank you.

I am sorry for the interruption.
    Can you take a look at this feedback? @VirMach

> Thank you.

Thank you.

edited October 2022

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said: What I want to express is that if the refund is made, it will definitely be returned to my own payment account, but I don't want to do that, because I have used the vir for half a year and feel that the vir is very good. I have recharged the balance before, and I hope to continue to use it. . I just want to get back to using it as soon as possible. This is what I want to express

Okay in that case wait for the account closure email, it will have a link to request credit on a new account that's actually yours and you'll have an option to make a new order in the future with the store credit on a new valid account.

Ok, then I will use my paypal payment email as my new vir account, which is enough to show that this is my own account.

Just make sure to sign up using a network not associated with last account. You may need to use a VPN, but make sure it is 100% yours and not shared VPN. And do not log into it to the old account, turn it off before logging back in to old account.

is that so? I first log out of the vir account, and then use the vpn to register a new vir account. Do I need to use the vpn to log in all the time after I register? Or is it the first time you sign up to use vpn, and you don't need it later? so complicated

Basically any IP you used on the old account, don't use it on the new one, ever.

If you accidentally do it, it's fine, it won't immediately cause problems but may require explaining to us in the future.

edited October 2022

@aiexo said:

@aiexo said:

@aiexo said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@VirMach said:

Found affiliate related to this and closed although it seems like they were already flagged and are using multiple affiliate accounts already flagged. It means your account @aiexo is owned by this site that was used or whoever self-referred so another problem added to it.

Quote what I said that made you think the outcome would be different for you specifically. If you bought VPS from someone else it doesn't seem like you stated that in your appeal, or did you state it here? Show me relevant info I've asked like 3 times now or I can't help you.

Thank you

Information is helpful, we may offer you something in return if it leads to finding someone not already flagged. Looking into it now.

(edit) Other thing you provided seems like how you decided NOT to proceed previously though and didn't take our final offer to admit it yet until today.

Sorry,
    Since you did not respond to my inquiry (whether to initiate a Ticket for feedback), I am not at liberty to open a Ticket .
    There is a difference in understanding through the translation software conversion, thanks for being willing to communicate.

>

Thank you.

> Thank you.

Thank you.

I remember already providing a final reply to you, maybe it wasn't a direct quote so you missed it. Wait until the email, you'll see any remaining options there.

Unfortunately the info you provided didn't help, they were all already suspended by then.

• @VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

Basically any IP you used on the old account, don't use it on the new one, ever.

If you accidentally do it, it's fine, it won't immediately cause problems but may require explaining to us in the future.

Got it, what I understand is that when I log in to vir in the future, I can only log in with a personal vpn. When will I receive this email? I want to restore service as soon as possible.

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

Got it, what I understand is that when I log in to vir in the future, I can only log in with a personal vpn. When will I receive this email? I want to restore service as soon as possible.

You'll be receiving it now, next few hours. Also you may use your own personal home IP but only after it's changed away from the one you used on the old account, if it's dynamic.

• @VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@aiexo said:

@aiexo said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@VirMach said:

Thank you

Sorry,

>

Thank you.

> Thank you.

Thank you.

I remember already providing a final reply to you, maybe it wasn't a direct quote so you missed it. Wait until the email, you'll see any remaining options there.

Unfortunately the info you provided didn't help, they were all already suspended by then.

the last email is:

Your ticket has been flagged directly to the technical support department so it may sometimes take longer than usual to receive a response than a general question. We thank thank you for your patience. To speed up the process, please provide any login credentials or additional information that may be required to troubleshoot your issue.

Please do not create another ticket or a chat regarding the same issue.

and the ticket #323202 also not updated

please help for check again~ thank you

• @VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

You'll be receiving it now, next few hours. Also you may use your own personal home IP but only after it's changed away from the one you used on the old account, if it's dynamic.

My home ip is a dynamic ip. I should have logged in a lot of ip in the past six months. I am worried that the IP obtained in the future is the old IP I have logged in and it has been suspended. In the future, I can only log in with vpn, but it is a bit troublesome. In the future, think about whether there are other ways to verify

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@aiexo said:

@aiexo said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@VirMach said:

Thank you

Sorry,

>

Thank you.

> Thank you.

Thank you.

the last email is:

Your ticket has been flagged directly to the technical support department so it may sometimes take longer than usual to receive a response than a general question. We thank thank you for your patience. To speed up the process, please provide any login credentials or additional information that may be required to troubleshoot your issue.

Updated. Now wait for the email.

@jack666 said:
    My home ip is a dynamic ip. I should have logged in a lot of ip in the past six months. I am worried that the IP obtained in the future is the old IP I have logged in and it has been suspended. In the future, I can only log in with vpn, but it is a bit troublesome. In the future, think about whether there are other ways to verify

You shouldn't have to worry about such things, it'll be fine, and in the rare event that occurs it will not be the same case as this time, we'll quickly see it and notice it was related to the past events and not recent.

• @VirMach said: Don't worry I haven't forgotten..

Phew! That's one less worry (to refund @vyas) off my mind and can only help my "dicky ticker".
    Thank you :+1: :+1: :+1:

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• edited October 2022

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@aiexo said:

@aiexo said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@VirMach said:

Thank you

Sorry,

>

Thank you.

> Thank you.

Thank you.

the last email is:

Updated. Now wait for the email.

@VirMach
    I got the email:
    Meaning the VPS is not recoverable? Nor can it be transferred to a new account?

• @VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

You shouldn't have to worry about such things, it'll be fine, and in the rare event that occurs it will not be the same case as this time, we'll quickly see it and notice it was related to the past events and not recent.

You just closed my ticket, am I going to open a ticket now? Or did you help me deal with it?

• edited October 2022

@Nekki can you please speak cunt butler in this thread only.

@aiexo said:
    @VirMach
    I got the email:

Correct. If you're the guy that wanted to pay $25 for me to look into it further (I think there was one guy, I don't remember) and believe that's a better option for you then let me know, otherwise how I remember it is that we couldn't offer you anything else. Correct me if I'm wrong and we offered anything else to you.

@jack666 said:

@VirMach said:

@jack666 said:

You just closed my ticket, am I going to open a ticket now? Or did you help me deal with it?

Wait for the email.

This is a copy/paste of what we're providing as a solution to the old Tokyo forced migrations if they come forward and disclose it, for anyone interested. I ended up coming up with a good way to communicate it and also minimize work on our end, instead of just doing one option for everyone now that we already cleared out the others also linked to other abusive behavior.

Hi, how would you like to proceed? We are giving you a choice so you can pick what works best for you to resolve the matter. Reply back with the # you select, it will be numbered 1, 2, 3. If you do not like one option please do not be offended, this is only to allow you to decide better for yourself and what you think is fair.

1. Return back to closest location (most likely Los Angeles.) We will not charge $5 migration with data fee but we will also not refund any fee paid to move to Tokyo. We do the move back for free (lose $3, save $5.)
    2. Keep Tokyo but pay current fee for Tokyo. Current fee is $10 one-time setup.
    3. Keep Tokyo but we either decide pro-rated refund (for remaining duration, we will give you 7 days to back up) or only allow using it until end of paid duration (next due date, you cannot renew.) You pick 3, we decide which (refund or no renewal.)

You are not required to reply at this time if you do not desire, this is voluntary.
  • @VirMach said:

@aiexo said:
    @VirMach
    I got the email:

Correct. If you're the guy that wanted to pay $25 for me to look into it further (I think there was one guy, I don't remember) and believe that's a better option for you then let me know, otherwise how I remember it is that we couldn't offer you anything else. Correct me if I'm wrong and we offered anything else to you.

Unfortunately, I'm not that guy.

But I asked you how to handle it, do I need to createa a ticket to explain the situation? But you didn't reply, so I missed the time.

If I pay $25, will I be able to restore the service and transfer to a new account?

• @ehab said: can you please speak xxx butler in this thread only.

Really? You want this to degrade to LET standard? C'mon, give it a rest!

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:
    @VirMach
    I got the email:

Unfortunately, I'm not that guy.

But I asked you how to handle it, do I need to createa a ticket to explain the situation? But you didn't reply, so I missed the time.

If I pay $25, will I be able to restore the service and transfer to a new account?

Is your special particular good? I'd recommend you just wait for the email, and get pro-rated credits on new account since BF is coming up and you can buy something similar on the sale and no $25 fee.

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@ehab said: can you please speak xxx butler in this thread only.

Really? You want this to degrade to LET standard? C'mon, give it a rest!

i don't know anything about LET standard but i i say xxx butler is very much fitting in this thread.

• @VirMach said:

@Daevien said: If you want to get anything back, you need to go to the person who sold it to you and get your money back, they are the only one that ever got paid for the service.

Seems like this is out of the question for anyone complaining. Truth of the matter is if the original owner takes over the account and refunds the customer then the issue is automatically resolved and they'll be more capable of properly being able to formulate an appeal, if they cared.

I think the issue is sort of double edged from what I gather. They want to be anonymous, so they have no real way to get money back from anyone either since both sides give as little details as possible. So easy picking for scammers / scalpers / resellers who don't care about the company or the person they sell the service to.

@VirMach said:

@cgs3238 said:
    Execuse me, is there Halloween Sale ?

No, we won't make it in time for that most likely. I'll maybe consider it if I do literally everything I promised outside of maybe shipping off the Amsterdam storage server but even then I don't know if I want to until it's all 100% done.

For a list of things I promised to do before a sale, it' somewhere in between page 99 and 182.

https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/103689/#Comment_103689 is the list btw

edited October 2022

Okay so really it's:

• All tickets
    • Set up nameserver/delegation
    • IPv6
    • Ship out servers and parts
    • Migrate LAXA014
    • Recreate broken disks

Easy enough. New challenge for me to do sale on Halloween? I better set up that new espresso machine I bought for the office.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:

Okay so really it's:

• All tickets
    • IPv6
    • Migrate LAXA014
    • Recreate broken disks

Easy enough. New challenge for me to do sale on Halloween? I better set up that new espresso machine I bought for the office.

+ delight those waiting fro the Free 2GB SSD

• I can make you tea and coffee and kick balls when you need it.

Thanked by (1)localhost

@ehab said:

@VirMach said:

Okay so really it's:

• All tickets
    • IPv6
    • Migrate LAXA014
    • Recreate broken disks

+ delight those waiting fro the Free 2GB SSD

Honestly at this point it's easier than I'm making it sound but I'm getting some joy out of making you wait.

• hahahahah .... i am with you until virmach closes the lights. "pull the plug of all the severs"

to the very end.

and you know i will

This discussion has been closed.