A new kind of vps, a proposal for the people of LES

13»

Comments

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@legendary said: I would gladly pay even more (~1.99/mo.) for the sake of good quality drama. Majority of us would do the same. When your are in a castle, you need clowns, otherwise it gets boring.

Or you could just try to convince @Nekki to come out of retirement and put on a real show. He is the legend of Low End Entertainment.

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• skorupionskorupion Services Provider

Does this come with free datacenter access unannounced?

Crunchbits Technical Support, Technical Writer, and Sales
    Contact me at: +1 (347) 518-1661 or [email protected]

• @skorupion said:

Plus fridge access, in case I need a snack. If so, I will happly prepay 1 year.

• @skorupion said:

If I am at home yes, can give you coffee or tea and there's also very good takeaway pizza at the side of the house.

Thanked by (2)skorupion CamoYoshi

I'm wondering if OVH had pizzeria next to their DC

Thanked by (3)skorupion imok typicalGta
  • @atomi said:

I'm wondering if OVH had pizzeria next to their DC

T

There is a fire estinguisher ball to prevent fires.

Reagrds

Thanked by (3)ehab FrankZ Dazzle
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

I try to stay away from providers that use wood racks, are you planning to upgrade this in the near future?

Thanked by (1)ralf

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:
    I try to stay away from providers that use wood racks, are you planning to upgrade this in the near future?

That's not a rack and it's not made of wood
    It's a premium pancake with honeycomb carton inside and laminate at the outside.

Would you please tell me the reason why using this material worries you? I could send this complaint to RD so that our technicians can check better.

• @FrankZ said:

Don't worry, they're not using wood racks, just wood shelf. Perfectly safe.

Thanked by (3)FrankZ pikachu TrendyJack
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@foxone said:

@FrankZ said:

That's not a rack and it's not made of wood
    It's a premium pancake with honeycomb carton inside and laminate at the outside.

Would you please tell me the reason why using this material worries you? I could send this complaint to RD so that our technicians can check better.

My worry is that these types of racks with use will sag over time. If you do not have any plans to upgrade your racks, any chance you might consider silicone injection for your current racks if they start sagging ?

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

• @foxone said: 5 high quality ports

Indulge me, what is HIGH QUALITY port?

smartass shitposting satirist

• @Flying_Chinaman said:

@foxone said: 5 high quality ports

Indulge me, what is HIGH QUALITY port?

It’s a port of HIGH QUALITY as opposed to low quality, what was it about the statement that wasn’t clear to you?

• @Nekki said: It’s a port of HIGH QUALITY as opposed to low quality, what was it about the statement that wasn’t clear to you?

Alright chad, I am enlightened.

All 65535 ports are equal, but some ports are more equal than others I presume.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Flying_Chinaman what is your thinking of the meaning when you call people "chad" ?

• @FrankZ said:
    @Flying_Chinaman what is your thinking of the meaning when you call people "chad" ?

Down London way, it's also known as the 'gooch'.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @Nekki said:

@FrankZ said:

Down London way, it's also known as the 'gooch'.

Posh & alpha dude I suppose. Learned from 4chan long ago