[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @VirMach said:

@julensm said:
    I have 5 pending invoices. To avoid problems, I use the "add funds", $20 first, the minimum amount, using Paypal. After the funds were added to my Virmach account, I use them to pay one of my invoices.

Since it goes through smoothly, at least at that time, I processed with another add funds, again, $20. Pay one of the invoices. I did this 3 times.

However, I got 5 charges on Paypal, each $20. Total $100 when actually I should only get charged 3 times of total $60. And I only have $6.07 left on my account funds. In other words, I got charged $40 more and the money is "not found" on my account.

@VirMach, please advise me on what should I do. It is OK if the funds can be deposited into my account, I still have one pending invoice. I haven't created a ticket. If you advise me to create a ticket, please let me know what info should I provide.

Make a billing ticket, include invoice IDs and transactions per invoice ID, as in the transactions that specifically were paid for that invoice.

Thanks. Is it really the invoice ID that I should include on the ticket? The problem is not paying the invoice, the problem is I (my Paypal) got charged 5 times and the funds, $40 from 2 add funds, are not deposited into my account.

• @VirMach said:

@randomq said:
    @VirMach @FrankZ need your help. In September I submitted a medium priority billing ticket 231694 due to services being terminated in spite of store credit. As two months have passed with no response, I cancelled it and tried to submit a priority ticket (as VirMach had suggested here previously) but it seems the ticket won't actually submit, perhaps due to no active related service to select...

Any suggestions?

Should work now.

Thanks, ticket submitted this time.

• @julensm said:
    Thanks. Is it really the invoice ID that I should include on the ticket? The problem is not paying the invoice, the problem is I (my Paypal) got charged 5 times and the funds, $40 from 2 add funds, are not deposited into my account.

Include everything you know - it's better to provide more than less. Paypal transaction IDs, invoice IDs, anything you can find.

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @cgs3238 said:

@sky said:

@Jab said:
    You all nasty and flagged so the code was denied for you!

On serious note - please leave some ID or anything that would allow VirMach to locate your accounts and test/check stuff. Like IP/ID of one of the servers or e-mail so you can get spammmmmmmmmmed.

I think the invoices numbers should be sufficient for Virmach to locate my situation already.
    If they need transaction ID, it is also included in my original post.

Have you checked whether you have credits in your account? If so, try to pay invoice using credits?

The point I concern is that The system should correctly reflect my successful payment
    I should not being charged for twice / pay twice in advance to avoid termination, just due to system fault.

• edited November 2022

I tried to open a ticket on "Billing Inquiries" and can't understand how to proceed. At the "pending order" option, there is no way I can create a ticket, I either close the message with no ticket created or "view recent ticket" which shows old tickets.

Another option on that "Billing Inquiries" is "cancel/refund" which forces me to choose service/services (basically my VPS) I want to cancel/refund, which is not the case.

Since there is no ticket created, I will inform @VirMach the actual problem here.

After I check my Paypal transaction, it shows that I got charged 5 times for 3 invoices (invoices of the add fund transaction).
    Invoice #1509704 is paid twice
    Invoice #1509702 is paid twice
    That is why there is a missing $40.

I hope you can inform your billing dept regarding this problem since I can't create a 'billing ticket' from my member area.
    Thanks.

Edit: I find the correct way to create the ticket, just in case other users face the same problem. It should be on "Show custom departments". Will create a ticket now.

• @theloafingone said: I still haven't seen a BF deal better than the Virmach Tokyo VPS I picked up earlier this year with regards to performance or price.

except for the slow support, my 2 storage servers with VirMach in the US is the best deal I ever have: no downtime (I was lucky?), high ram & BW, RAID 10 disk, 2$/tb

• skysky
    edited November 2022

@VirMach said:

@sky said:

@VirMach said:
    . > @sky said:

@VirMach Sorry for disturb, but I have an urgent issue that need your immediate notice, it is like what @jiang encounter.

What happened?

I successfully paid invoice #1504739 which links to #1504625, #1500554, #1499684, #1495329, and #1493020
    But #1500554, #1499684, #1495329, and #1493020 still shows unpaid, which impacts 17 services.

I tried to contact via ticket system since 2 weeks ago, but failed to get any response.

I tried to issue a priority ticket for times, but the system eats my ticket w/o any notice, priority ticket never shown on my list.

The due is tomorrow, I have no choice but make this situation public, hope this gets noticed and processed.

What I expect Virmach team do?

Correct my invoices to PAID on system, keep those services works as they should be.

Appreciate if there is any assistance.

@jiang said:
    i usp paypal pay 3 invoices,
    only one vps renew.
    the other two vps not renew. invoices is dipslay unpaid.
    ten days have passed, This bug has never been fixed.

Make sure you utilize the priority department which qualifies for contacting us in situations where a billing issue may result in incorrect suspension or termination.

@VirMach First, thanks for your attention.

I already tried that, stated situation clearly, marked high priority, but no response for more than 1 week.
    High priority ticket with clear content, and it is billing related - should be important for any platform - but delayed for more than 1 week. What's wrong with the system? Did AI auto filtered it?

Then, I'm forced to close the ticket, to generate another new one.

And now, I CAN'T EVEN CREATE A PRIORITY TICKET!!!

I've tried for 5 times.

I'm not so bored to mess around, raise rumors or something else;
    I've used Virmach for years already, as a great platform I don't think the situation I encounter shouldn't happen.

What I expect is, get assistance, fix things, and back to my daily life. That's all.

If you're willing to help, here is the most essential detail again.

The charged invoice (#1504739) not shown / correctly linked to my billing record.
    The related unpaid invoices are #1500554, #1499684, #1495329, and #1493020
    They should be fixed to paid.

I DON'T BELIEVE THE TICKET SYSTEM ANYMORE, UNLESS YOU CAN GIVE ME PUBLIC GUARANTEE.

Thanks for your time.

I've confirmed your account is able to create priority tickets, everything else I can't go through/read right now, the most important thing is you create a priority ticket and bring it to our attention. At this point I already have looked up your account so technically I could do it but it's best you create one concise ticket and put the relevant information there instead of me having to dig through several for it.

@VirMach Thanks for your attention.
    I've successfully created a priority support ticket this time, #443792,
    which provides all related invoices and transaction ID.

If more information is required, please let me know.

=== edit : Problem solved. Thank you!

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@matheny515 said:

@theloafingone said: I still haven't seen a BF deal better than the Virmach Tokyo VPS I picked up earlier this year with regards to performance or price.

except for the slow support, my 2 storage servers with VirMach in the US is the best deal I ever have: no downtime (I was lucky?), high ram & BW, RAID 10 disk, 2$/tb

Storage nodes tend to not go down and when they go down, they go down hard. They're all hotswap and we have monitoring set up and do health checks often, so it's usually several days of degraded performance if a disk goes out, and not an outage. We have three storage nodes right now, TYOC002S, LAXA004S, and NYCB004S. They're massive. There was probably a downtime on all of those but it's possible you got in at a later date.

TYOC002S had an outage unrelated to an "actual" problem, it's just due to the sporadic usage levels in the region and had to be rebooted most recently due to abuse.

LAXA004S had some rough patches mostly related to the operating system installation and some caching issues that got ironed out early on.

NYCB004S had hardware failure, it was the cache/capacitor backup that failed, it was replaced.

All the RAID controllers on them are brand new, but that didn't stop one from basically partially dying in like maybe a couple weeks. All disks are brand new too, we were actually lucky enough to purchase them at something like double retail price today since we got in at the perfect time to overpay. A few of the disks on LAXA004S died but in testing, so I think we got all the bad apples out. I think one died in NYCB004S after shipping.

Thanked by (2)matheny515 bakageta

Okay courtesy of WHMCS continuing to be weird, it looks like a good number of people are trying to buy the special but can't because:

You must have an active product/service to use this code

I'm taking off the existing account restriction, I think we can handle it. At about 30% complete now (versus 20% earlier.)

Thanked by (2)FrankZ tototo
  • Ticket Created #672958
    Thanks

• VirMach said: I think we can handle it.

Famous last words, attempt number 1785781587178? :D

Thanked by (2)yoursunny imok

@julensm said:
    Ticket Created #672958
    Thanks

The payments were a few seconds apart, I corrected the missing payments but if you're interested in helping us figure out what's more specifically going on, I do notice something weird going on in your account, do you by any chance unlink then relink your PayPal?

• Problem solved, thank you very much.
    I am atthe office right now, it's 7.45 am here, can't follow up for now @VirMach
    Thanks again.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Astro said:

@FrankZ said:

@Astro said:
    @VirMach I have two active services with you but the customizer won't give me 50% off during checkout. I'm sure I'm missing something just don't know what.

Maybe @FrankZ can help?

Your logged in, not seeing the price displayed on the customizer when you get to the the cart, and there is no "BF2022 - 50% Recurring Discount" code showing in promo code field? Is that correct?

Yes sir

@Astro try now. VirMach has removed the existing account restrictions.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @VirMach said: There was probably a downtime on all of those but it's possible you got in at a later date.

I just started using & setup proper monitoring months after receiving the server, so that maybe why I don't see any big outage yet. Still very happy with it so hopefully you can keep the current price for next year renewal :D

• There was nothing I could do about it.
    Had to come here for help.
    I have just purchased a VPS
    The IP opened to me is blocked by China
    I can't connect to the server I bought
    Nine hours have passed
    Invoice sent
    No reply received
    and said there was a problem with my account and asked me to prove my account first
    I have never changed my account name or email address for this account.
    Even passwords.
    I can submit screenshots of all transactions with paypal and Alipay.
    and all previous emails received in the mailbox.
    I have also been unable to use the $3 I paid a few months ago to relocate my server, which failed and was returned to me, and I have been unable to use the $3 on two other vps purchases since then.
    It's disappointing to me that it's been 4 years since I registered in 2019
    I have always been a loyal user of virmach
    Hopefully a reasonable solution is possible
    I am not even eligible to request a service ticket to be sent
    Sorry, your account is not eligible to create any tickets.
    If required
    I can provide screenshots of all transactions and emails for 4 years
    I hope virmach can give me a reasonable solution
    My Billing Number
    Invoice #1509671

@lolee_ said:
    There was nothing I could do about it.
    Nine hours have passed
    Invoice sent
    No reply received
    and said there was a problem with my account and asked me to prove my account first
    Even passwords.
    I have also been unable to use the $3 I paid a few months ago to relocate my server, which failed and was returned to me, and I have been unable to use the $3 on two other vps purchases since then.
    If required
    My Billing Number
    Invoice #1509671

Not very lucky.

• LAX2Z021 isn't down is it? Looks like my huge plan didn't get created correctly, can't get it to show as online in WHMCS or SolusVM. Tried the troubleshooter and it seems to think the host node is down, I'm thinking that's not right. Sigh, ticket time.

• VirMach status says LAX2Z021 is okey - normal load, last update 10 seconds ago.

edited November 2022

@bakageta said:
    LAX2Z021 isn't down is it? Looks like my huge plan didn't get created correctly, can't get it to show as online in WHMCS or SolusVM. Tried the troubleshooter and it seems to think the host node is down, I'm thinking that's not right. Sigh, ticket time.

Use the new deployment issue ticket button thingy, on the service details page.

(edit) Okay awesome you already did.

Thanked by (1)bakageta
  • @VirMach said:

@lolee_ said:
    There was nothing I could do about it.
    Nine hours have passed
    Invoice sent
    No reply received
    Even passwords.
    If required
    My Billing Number
    Invoice #1509671

Not very lucky.

I have provided full screenshots of the emails and transactions
    Requesting help to resolve

@lolee_ said:

Consider reading the ticket I created to make it very simple for you. Alternatively you can turn it into a long and complicated process where you deny having multiple accounts and then they probably all end up closed in a couple months after you instead spend the entire time on that instead of getting free assistance & account merge.

Up to you really.

• The bandwidth slider for BF-SPECIAL-2022 within WHMCS Edit button goes down to zero.
    I wonder what would happen if such a VPS is ordered.
    VNC only or instant suspension?

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @julensm said: However, I got 5 charges on Paypal, each $20. Total $100 when actually I should only get charged 3 times of total $60

@VirMach @FrankZ and other old clients:

Would like to ask an important question, while the thread is active:

This weekend I will be renewing a couple of VirMach VPSes I have from epic Black Fridays in 2017 and 2018.
    Obviously, those are nostalgic collectibles and must be kept.

What should I do to avoid issues?
    Prefund my account via paypal for total value of two invoices?
    - or -
    Just pay both invoices individually (paypal as well)?

@yoursunny said:
    The bandwidth slider for BF-SPECIAL-2022 within WHMCS Edit button goes down to zero.
    I wonder what would happen if such a VPS is ordered.
    VNC only or instant suspension?

Find out and let me know, I'm willing to sacrifice your $35.56 for this.

edited November 2022

@DataRecovery said:

@julensm said: However, I got 5 charges on Paypal, each $20. Total $100 when actually I should only get charged 3 times of total $60

@VirMach @FrankZ and other old clients:

Would like to ask an important question, while the thread is active:

This weekend I will be renewing a couple of VirMach VPSes I have from epic Black Fridays in 2017 and 2018.
    Obviously, those are nostalgic collectibles and must be kept.

What should I do to avoid issues?
    Prefund my account via paypal for total value of two invoices?
    - or -
    Just pay both invoices individually (paypal as well)?

Paying individually, don't use add funds, make sure the PayPal is already linked. If you get taken to a page to re-add the account or re-confirm payment, probably don't do it and notify me so I can figure out all these edge cases causing problems.

The good and bad news is that it's not happening for everyone. Good because well it'd suck if every single PayPal payment had issues like that. Bad because it's difficult to identify.

• @VirMach said:

@bakageta said:
    LAX2Z021 isn't down is it? Looks like my huge plan didn't get created correctly, can't get it to show as online in WHMCS or SolusVM. Tried the troubleshooter and it seems to think the host node is down, I'm thinking that's not right. Sigh, ticket time.

Well that was quick, looks like it's actually functional, installing an OS now. Slightly bummed that it regenerated on an LAXA node since I've got several there and only one on an LAX2Z node, but oh well. Thanks!

@bakageta said:

@VirMach said:

@bakageta said:

Well that was quick, looks like it's actually functional, installing an OS now. Slightly bummed that it regenerated on an LAXA node since I've got several there and only one on an LAX2Z node, but oh well. Thanks!

I can start a super long migration process and get you on LAX2Z018 if you want, as it'd be mutually beneficial (it has more disk.)

• @VirMach said:

@lolee_ said:

Consider reading the ticket I created to make it very simple for you. Alternatively you can turn it into a long and complicated process where you deny having multiple accounts and then they probably all end up closed in a couple months after you instead spend the entire time on that instead of getting free assistance & account merge.

Up to you really.

I as a user
    The only request I make is
    I should get the service I pay for
    This is the most basic
    I just paid $43.98 for the service a few hours ago
    But I can't use the service I purchased
    And you are asking me to explain why I have two accounts
    This is very unreasonable
    If this is the logic
    then can I request a refund
    refund the $43.98 server I purchased a few hours ago to my Alipay account
    instead of to your website account
    Because the $3 you refunded for the last failed migration was in your website account
    That means the money is not yet returned to me
    It has to be spent on the website
    The point is that I didn't have the opportunity to use the $3 when I purchased the new service
    And I don't see where the $3 is on the website

So I am here to find a solution to the problem
    Not to discuss with you why I have two accounts
    It has nothing to do with the service I purchased not working
    I just want my rights as a consumer
    This is not an unreasonable request

Besides, I've provided all the evidence
    Both accounts were registered by me
    All emails have been screenshotted and provided to you
    Why are we spending time discussing the accounts?
    and not properly confronting the fact that I am paying $43.98 and not getting the service I deserve?

Can we get back to the root of the problem

• edited November 2022

@lolee_ said: Can we get back to the root of the problem

Which is you, for having multiple accounts! :|
    Jeez, Virmach=patience of a saint.

On that happy note... zzzzz

Thanked by (1)skorous

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

This discussion has been closed.