[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @FrankZ said:

@Astro said:
    @VirMach I have two active services with you but the customizer won't give me 50% off during checkout. I'm sure I'm missing something just don't know what.

Maybe @FrankZ can help?

Your logged in, not seeing the price displayed on the customizer when you get to the the cart, and there is no "BF2022 - 50% Recurring Discount" code showing in promo code field? Is that correct?

Yes sir

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Team push-ups!

• @FrankZ said: You're logged in..

;)

imok, trolling as usual. :|

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @Astro said: Yes sir

Please share login & password (and 2FA code) I will tell you if it's broken on your end or VirMach end!

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @VirMach said:
    . > @sky said:

@VirMach Sorry for disturb, but I have an urgent issue that need your immediate notice, it is like what @jiang encounter.

What happened?

I successfully paid invoice #1504739 which links to #1504625, #1500554, #1499684, #1495329, and #1493020
    But #1500554, #1499684, #1495329, and #1493020 still shows unpaid, which impacts 17 services.

I tried to contact via ticket system since 2 weeks ago, but failed to get any response.

I tried to issue a priority ticket for times, but the system eats my ticket w/o any notice, priority ticket never shown on my list.

The due is tomorrow, I have no choice but make this situation public, hope this gets noticed and processed.

What I expect Virmach team do?

Correct my invoices to PAID on system, keep those services works as they should be.

Appreciate if there is any assistance.

@jiang said:
    i usp paypal pay 3 invoices,
    only one vps renew.
    the other two vps not renew. invoices is dipslay unpaid.
    ten days have passed, This bug has never been fixed.

Make sure you utilize the priority department which qualifies for contacting us in situations where a billing issue may result in incorrect suspension or termination.

@VirMach First, thanks for your attention.

I already tried that, stated situation clearly, marked high priority, but no response for more than 1 week.
    High priority ticket with clear content, and it is billing related - should be important for any platform - but delayed for more than 1 week. What's wrong with the system? Did AI auto filtered it?

Then, I'm forced to close the ticket, to generate another new one.

And now, I CAN'T EVEN CREATE A PRIORITY TICKET!!!

I've tried for 5 times.

I'm not so bored to mess around, raise rumors or something else;
    I've used Virmach for years already, as a great platform I don't think the situation I encounter shouldn't happen.

What I expect is, get assistance, fix things, and back to my daily life. That's all.

If you're willing to help, here is the most essential detail again.

The charged invoice (#1504739) not shown / correctly linked to my billing record.
    The related unpaid invoices are #1500554, #1499684, #1495329, and #1493020
    They should be fixed to paid.

I DON'T BELIEVE THE TICKET SYSTEM ANYMORE, UNLESS YOU CAN GIVE ME PUBLIC GUARANTEE.

Thanks for your time.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Astro said:

@FrankZ said:

@Astro said:
    @VirMach I have two active services with you but the customizer won't give me 50% off during checkout. I'm sure I'm missing something just don't know what.

Maybe @FrankZ can help?

Your logged in, not seeing the price displayed on the customizer when you get to the the cart, and there is no "BF2022 - 50% Recurring Discount" code showing in promo code field? Is that correct?

Yes sir

There is a check that makes sure you have a product in your account, that needs to verify even with the discount code or it does not give you the 50% discount. I've been trying to get around it, just for fun, and I can't. So no help from FrankZ on this one.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @sky said: I've tried for 5 times.

And 5 times you got virmached. Quite an achievement.

• edited November 2022

@VirMach Oldly I'm getting "You must have an active product/service to use this code" for BF2022 even though I've got 4 active services.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Edit: OK I see @Astro has.

• @nutjob said:
    @VirMach Oldly I'm getting "You must have an active product/service to use this code" for BF2022 even though I've got 4 active services.

Same here

Team push-ups!

• You all nasty and flagged so the code was denied for you!

On serious note - please leave some ID or anything that would allow VirMach to locate your accounts and test/check stuff. Like IP/ID of one of the servers or e-mail so you can get spammmmmmmmmmed.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• @Jab said:
    You all nasty and flagged so the code was denied for you!

On serious note - please leave some ID or anything that would allow VirMach to locate your accounts and test/check stuff. Like IP/ID of one of the servers or e-mail so you can get spammmmmmmmmmed.

I think the invoices numbers should be sufficient for Virmach to locate my situation already.
    If they need transaction ID, it is also included in my original post.

• @sky said:
    I think the invoices numbers should be sufficient for Virmach to locate my situation already.

Totally not talking about your situation - the other guys with "not working coupon" :P

• edited November 2022

@sky said:
    I already tried that, stated situation clearly, marked high priority, but no response for more than 1 week.
    High priority ticket with clear content, and it is billing related - should be important for any platform - but delayed for more than 1 week. What's wrong with the system? Did AI auto filtered it?

A regular ticket marked high priority and a priority ticket are not the same thing, I know it's probably confusing. Close any tickets that might still be open, then go to the "open tick" section, scroll all the way down, and click Priority Support Department.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

Is anybody having an issue adding account funds via PayPal one time payment and getting a error that says:
    "You must have at least one active order before you can add funds so you cannot proceed at the current time!"

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @bakageta said:

@sky said:

A regular ticket marked high priority and a priority ticket are not the same thing, I know it's probably confusing. Close any tickets that might still be open, then go to the "open tick" section, scroll all the way down, and click Priority Support Department.

Yup, I already closed all open tickets.

While I click the button above, fill all required info, then submit. Nothing happens.
    (Yup, no ticket shown on system, no confirm mail received)

This situation has repeated 5 times already so far.

• @VirMach Heads up, looks like you might need to tweak the verbiage on your checkout when you have store credit:

The text before "no further payment due today" is obviously for if you have more credit than the invoice, bad conditional?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @sky said:

@Jab said:
    You all nasty and flagged so the code was denied for you!

Have you checked whether you have credits in your account? If so, try to pay invoice using credits?

• I have a guilty pleasure, sometimes I like to finish my work week and come here for the latest updates 🤣

I actually applaud VirginAches for the entertainment factor! But why not just hire someone technically competent for a few months to come in and help you catch up to a point where you're not ridiculed off of a forum in the industry you work in?

All these unhappy clients - I'd be tempted to refund and scale down or pay someone to help catch up, this current scenario can't be good for your mental health

• edited November 2022

i love virmach closed my ticket without finished it
    edit:and the idiot ticket system when i try to send a priority ticket if i don't have 15$ balance

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@sky said:

@VirMach said:
    . > @sky said:

@VirMach Sorry for disturb, but I have an urgent issue that need your immediate notice, it is like what @jiang encounter.

What happened?

I successfully paid invoice #1504739 which links to #1504625, #1500554, #1499684, #1495329, and #1493020
    But #1500554, #1499684, #1495329, and #1493020 still shows unpaid, which impacts 17 services.

I tried to contact via ticket system since 2 weeks ago, but failed to get any response.

I tried to issue a priority ticket for times, but the system eats my ticket w/o any notice, priority ticket never shown on my list.

The due is tomorrow, I have no choice but make this situation public, hope this gets noticed and processed.

What I expect Virmach team do?

Correct my invoices to PAID on system, keep those services works as they should be.

Appreciate if there is any assistance.

@jiang said:
    i usp paypal pay 3 invoices,
    only one vps renew.
    the other two vps not renew. invoices is dipslay unpaid.
    ten days have passed, This bug has never been fixed.

Make sure you utilize the priority department which qualifies for contacting us in situations where a billing issue may result in incorrect suspension or termination.

@VirMach First, thanks for your attention.

Then, I'm forced to close the ticket, to generate another new one.

And now, I CAN'T EVEN CREATE A PRIORITY TICKET!!!

I've tried for 5 times.

I'm not so bored to mess around, raise rumors or something else;
    I've used Virmach for years already, as a great platform I don't think the situation I encounter shouldn't happen.

What I expect is, get assistance, fix things, and back to my daily life. That's all.

If you're willing to help, here is the most essential detail again.

The charged invoice (#1504739) not shown / correctly linked to my billing record.
    The related unpaid invoices are #1500554, #1499684, #1495329, and #1493020
    They should be fixed to paid.

I DON'T BELIEVE THE TICKET SYSTEM ANYMORE, UNLESS YOU CAN GIVE ME PUBLIC GUARANTEE.

Thanks for your time.

I've confirmed your account is able to create priority tickets, everything else I can't go through/read right now, the most important thing is you create a priority ticket and bring it to our attention. At this point I already have looked up your account so technically I could do it but it's best you create one concise ticket and put the relevant information there instead of me having to dig through several for it.

Thanked by (1)sky

@nutjob said:

Edit: OK I see @Astro has.

@Astro said:

@nutjob said:

Same here

Give me an invoice ID or something related to your account so I can see what's going on. This appears to be the good ole WHMCS "feature" where this happens, for the past 8 years.

@bakageta said: A regular ticket marked high priority and a priority ticket are not the same thing, I know it's probably confusing. Close any tickets that might still be open, then go to the "open tick" section, scroll all the way down, and click Priority Support Department.

I tried hiding that part entirely but it took more than a few minutes to try to locate it the other night. So I guess people shall be confused for the next several years instead.

@chris said:
    I have a guilty pleasure, sometimes I like to finish my work week and come here for the latest updates 🤣

I actually applaud VirginAches for the entertainment factor! But why not just hire someone technically competent for a few months to come in and help you catch up to a point where you're not ridiculed off of a forum in the industry you work in?

All these unhappy clients - I'd be tempted to refund and scale down or pay someone to help catch up, this current scenario can't be good for your mental health

Glad to provide some entertainment. It wouldn't feel right taking away your guilty pleasure so I'll keep it going for you. <3

@taizi said:
    i love virmach closed my ticket without finished it
    edit:and the idiot ticket system when i try to send a priority ticket if i don't have 15$ balance

Would be cool to have an ID so I could take a look, oh well. I guess I'll leave for a little while again now. Update though, around 20% of the remaining tickets have been completed since I last updated you guys earlier today.

Thanked by (1)taizi
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

It has always seemed to me that you can do five hundred things right and five things wrong and the five wrong things are what everybody notices and points out.

• @VirMach said:

@chris said:
    I have a guilty pleasure, sometimes I like to finish my work week and come here for the latest updates 🤣

Glad to provide some entertainment. It wouldn't feel right taking away your guilty pleasure so I'll keep it going for you. <3

Thank you brother 🤣

Seriously though, it must be really hard on you as a person to continue as is - I know the first part was taking the pi££ but have you considered getting some staff in on a temp basis - iron out the support demands and steady the ship a little?

From a brand and PR perspective its an absolute train wreck- when you're on form I hear many good things so clearly the imbalance from a domino effort of bad circumstances could probably be solved with some extra staff on a temp basis!

I'm not just being intentionally insulting but it is absolutely comedic that I come here and its the same things over and over again - because the tickets are closed and the cycle starts again! Why not deal with them in the present and stop that client moaning at you?

Maybe even a clean slate, amnesty type of situation where you merge all the tickets of a client and ask exactly the issues faced and work through one by one? It's never going to improve in its current form but I do wish you every success in rectifying the situation! ❤️

The alternative is a life of endless tickets and charge backs- Michael Cee would probably offer you a monthly rate for 3-6 months of ticketing!

• @VirMach @FrankZ need your help. In September I submitted a medium priority billing ticket 231694 due to services being terminated in spite of store credit. As two months have passed with no response, I cancelled it and tried to submit a priority ticket (as VirMach had suggested here previously) but it seems the ticket won't actually submit, perhaps due to no active related service to select...

Any suggestions?

edited November 2022

@randomq said:
    @VirMach @FrankZ need your help. In September I submitted a medium priority billing ticket 231694 due to services being terminated in spite of store credit. As two months have passed with no response, I cancelled it and tried to submit a priority ticket (as VirMach had suggested here previously) but it seems the ticket won't actually submit, perhaps due to no active related service to select...

Any suggestions?

I'm attempting to recreate this issue on your account.

(edit) Issue confirmed, testing.

@randomq said:
    @VirMach @FrankZ need your help. In September I submitted a medium priority billing ticket 231694 due to services being terminated in spite of store credit. As two months have passed with no response, I cancelled it and tried to submit a priority ticket (as VirMach had suggested here previously) but it seems the ticket won't actually submit, perhaps due to no active related service to select...

Any suggestions?

Should work now.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • I have 5 pending invoices. To avoid problems, I use the "add funds", $20 first, the minimum amount, using Paypal. After the funds were added to my Virmach account, I use them to pay one of my invoices.

Since it goes through smoothly, at least at that time, I processed with another add funds, again, $20. Pay one of the invoices. I did this 3 times.

However, I got 5 charges on Paypal, each $20. Total $100 when actually I should only get charged 3 times of total $60. And I only have $6.07 left on my account funds. In other words, I got charged $40 more and the money is "not found" on my account.

@VirMach, please advise me on what should I do. It is OK if the funds can be deposited into my account, I still have one pending invoice. I haven't created a ticket. If you advise me to create a ticket, please let me know what info should I provide.

@julensm said:
    I have 5 pending invoices. To avoid problems, I use the "add funds", $20 first, the minimum amount, using Paypal. After the funds were added to my Virmach account, I use them to pay one of my invoices.

Since it goes through smoothly, at least at that time, I processed with another add funds, again, $20. Pay one of the invoices. I did this 3 times.

However, I got 5 charges on Paypal, each $20. Total $100 when actually I should only get charged 3 times of total $60. And I only have $6.07 left on my account funds. In other words, I got charged $40 more and the money is "not found" on my account.

@VirMach, please advise me on what should I do. It is OK if the funds can be deposited into my account, I still have one pending invoice. I haven't created a ticket. If you advise me to create a ticket, please let me know what info should I provide.

Make a billing ticket, include invoice IDs and transactions per invoice ID, as in the transactions that specifically were paid for that invoice.

This discussion has been closed.