[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• 37 accounts

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• vyasvyas OG
    edited November 2022

@VirMach said:

@taizi said:
    can I ask, does virmach still processing transfer service tickets now?
    my unfinished ticket already answered by staff but the service transfer ticket still waiting...

I don't think you're going to get a transfer done, any tickets for transfers in multi-account group don't get processed by default until that's first cleared so your best bet is to look for a merger. I'm just assuming you're multi-account because I remember your name from yesterday or two days ago when I tried giving you 2G prize and saw your account was linked to another.

I am loving this series of **Virmach AMA **(Ask Me Anything)
    This series is a keeper.

• @VirMach said:

@taizi said:
    can I ask, does virmach still processing transfer service tickets now?
    my unfinished ticket already answered by staff but the service transfer ticket still waiting...

I don't think you're going to get a transfer done, any tickets for transfers in multi-account group don't get processed by default until that's first cleared so your best bet is to look for a merger. I'm just assuming you're multi-account because I remember your name from yesterday or two days ago when I tried giving you 2G prize and saw your account was linked to another.

yes,i can talk about that.
    one year ago i try to buy a dedi server that someone want to sell it in hostloc, just need to pay residual value(i mean convert the remaining day to value )
    but i waited a year,the transfer still not done.
    i don't want to merge the account since i want to give the account back after transfer done(but seems he say he don't need it anymore...)

• My guess: 12 accounts

• @VirMach said:
    Taking guesses on the total account tally from this session of adding them up, since there's only so many options it could realistically be I'll take the next 10 guesses. If anyone guesses it correctly (exact) and your LES signup date isn't in the last 3 months, I'll throw in a prize or something, it's been pretty boring/quiet around here for a few weeks.

I'm going to say 17, but no idea if that's in the ballpark or way too low.

• hi virmach
    I can't get your meaning well.
    If you don't trust me ,I can provide further billing information.
    My account is never for sell and never abuse service and never dispute.
    I try to contact you for the next step and try to resolve this issue.
    Can you tell me what I should do for the next via ticket.

If you can't accept me as your customer, I honor your decision. and will quit the account.

Thank you.

• for this server I paid 100 CNY (15usd at that time),so it is no overflow, and i feel good because i think i can pay 350usd to upgrade to ryzen and enjoy it,one dedi in my original account and one in this "have to be" multi-account...
    but,today is november,still can't wait for the real migrate,umm

• @lolee_ said:
    I think any problem can be solved with money

Buy a high end host!

Thanked by (2)vyas AlwaysSkint
  • @Jab said:
    37 accounts

Try not to buy any accounts on the way through the parking lot!

• i talked i have to be a multi accounter before the transfer done, in OGF.
    and guys, can't you just guess a more reasonable number...there are 2 only

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited November 2022

@taizi said:
    for this server I paid 100 CNY (15usd at that time),so it is no overflow, and i feel good because i think i can pay 350usd to upgrade to ryzen and enjoy it,one dedi in my original account and one in this "have to be" multi-account...
    but,today is november,still can't wait for the real migrate,umm

I really suggest you don't go the same route as the last guy that ignored the seriousness of getting the multi-account issue resolved as concisely as possible. It means one ticket, describe it well but also quickly, and a realistic outcome. Probably have several ideas in mind on how you want to proceed and understand that the least of your worries should be some third party agreement/deal or getting the service transferred.

In fact unless it's literally exactly as you say it is, getting a transfer done at this point means you're asking both accounts to get thoroughly audited and you are now responsible for everything that happened on the other account as well if it's actually someone else.

If you're not the original owner, even more potential problems.

So if you clearly lay out what's going on in the single ticket you have open, it should hopefully be resolved. Then you can worry about the transfer or anything else. It's possible based on your situation that a transfer of some sorts will occur anyway, just not in the vague way of you sending it to someone random, once it's established it's being closed and moved to a clean account.

(edit) And if you admitted to any of this before getting caught, that will be huge help to reference it, as it builds some credibility to the words you say.

• for privacy reason,i don't want to post original hostloc thread directly,if virmach needs it,i can provide it in pm,with thread link and qq chat history

• @VirMach said: In fact unless it's literally exactly as you say it is, getting a transfer done at this point means you're asking both accounts to get thoroughly audited and you are now responsible for everything that happened on the other account as well if it's actually someone else.

do you mean the server activity? i can responsible for it since 9/2021,i add a 2fa so i am the only one that can login the account...

• @VirMach said: (edit) And if you admitted to any of this before getting caught, that will be huge help to reference it, as it builds some credibility to the words you say.

That's why I don't hide, use the same browser and same IP to login these two accounts...

• @lolee_ said:
    I think any problem can be solved with money

Push-ups solve all the problems; money cannot solve some problems.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• 69 accounts

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Virmach are you done with the @lolee_ drama ?
    Would it be ok with everybody if I now re-ban him and his alts for having multiple accounts on LES ?

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

edited November 2022

@Jab said:
    37 accounts

It was 31 but I looked extra hard for you and it actually came out to 37. I could look a little harder and ruin your prize though, I still haven't ran it through the MJJHineyThrasher.exe

Anyway I just wanted to keep you updated so after I run it through and it comes out as way higher you can be sad that you almost won a prize but didn't but honestly you have so many services I'm okay with you not getting one more :P

Closing off the votes.

And... looks like it came up with 244 unique IP addresses. Now let's filter it out against all false positives: 234 left.

Since this goes back further than usual, taking out some other false positives, then running it through.

Comes up with 811 lines, let's filter it out for duplicates.

417 left.

@chimichurri said:

Pretty close.

Of course it's a lot more work for another day on the larger list. Generally it gets combined with some other D-tier list to basically have a triple confirmation as well as lots of manual reviewing. There's a reason last time we went through with a mass wave pretty much no false positives, because I don't just take this list and auto take drastic action like that. If the number is that high most of them are already most likely on a previous wave.

@FrankZ said:
    @Virmach are you done with the @lolee_ drama ?
    Would it be ok with everybody if I now re-ban him and his alts for having multiple accounts on LES ?

Him? Multiple accounts? Noooo way.

(edit) Oh cool he's linked to someone I recognize. Makes sense why there's so many.
    (edit2) Going through initial list of 37 of them that are already like super confirmed, around 8 of them have already been included in the highest level of advisory/group of double/triple abusers.

Thanked by (2)tototo Wonder_Woman
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited November 2022

@VirMach said: Him? Multiple accounts? Noooo way.

Like you said real easy to spot, as they are all from today.

EDIT: at least the ones I found so far.
    P.S. Can I get a copy of that MJJHineyThrasher.exe it would propably help me out a lot too. :wink:

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

@FrankZ said:

@VirMach said: Him? Multiple accounts? Noooo way.

Like you said real easy to spot, as they are all from today.

EDIT: at least the ones I found so far.

He definitely has more, a few with "bigger" names and been around longer. Lots of IPs. Lots as in lots that are definitely the same guy same pattern, then a ton more if you include all the ones associated with those.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

I think I'm going to order some pizza, all that 200 IQ imposter busting requires a high calorie refill. Am I going to be ambitious and go for an 18" NY thin pepperoni or just a 14" margherita?

Cue the fat man jokes.

Thanked by (2)tototo Wonder_Woman
  • @VirMach said:
    I think I'm going to order some pizza, all that 200 IQ imposter busting requires a high calorie refill. Am I going to be ambitious and go for an 18" NY thin pepperoni or just a 14" margherita?

Cue the fat man jokes.

have fun eating
    your reply made me so nervous that I couldn't finish my lunch

• @VirMach said: Paying individually, don't use add funds, make sure the PayPal is already linked. If you get taken to a page to re-add the account or re-confirm payment, probably don't do it and notify me so I can figure out all these edge cases causing problems.

@VirMach
    Could you please elaborate a bit on what do you mean by "linked"?
    Creating a Paypal subscription?

I'm very likely to be unable to do so.
    I'm asking all this because recently Paypal has opened a domestic LLC in my country and became quite buggy.

Buggy to the extent, when I consider asking my friend from Australia to make renewal payment for me. And I'm very far from Australia.

/ just in case, this is a response to this post: https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/109857/#Comment_109857 /

• It seams that some plans restocked as below,
    [Ryzen Special 512]
    [Ryzen Special 1024]
    [Ryzen Special 2560] written as [Ryzen Special 2536]
    [Ryzen Special 5120]
    Any flash sales for Black Friday?

• edited November 2022

@VirMach said:
    Tech news 2023: entire VPS company's customer base was actually just 6 MJJs.

XDD . This is really bad news! I have seen more than 6 MJJs want to boycott virmach from hostloc these days. What's even more funny is that they even create a related telegram group, I guess there are hundreds of people in the group.

• @VirMach said:

Cue the fat man jokes.

Get a NY thin, I could never really enjoy the margherita stuff.

edited November 2022

VPS order backlogs cleared (any left over manual review that was more complicated.)

@thebs1013 said:

@VirMach said:

XDD . This is really bad news! I have seen more than 6 MJJs want to boycott virmach from hostloc these days. What's even more funny is that they even create a related telegram group, I guess there are hundreds of people in the group.

If only they actually were able to boycott us instead of continuing to order. I've probably rejected several hundred orders that were clearly linked to like several other accounts each, mostly all the same people. One thing they definitely don't value is their own time.

@fluttershy said: Get a NY thin, I could never really enjoy the margherita stuff.

Yep, already ordered. I'll let you know how much of it I'm able to finish but I'm definitely feeling super hungry right now. I just checked my orders and here's what I've eaten over the last 3 days:

• 2 coffees (yes, I'm ashamed, I have an espresso machine now and still ordered coffee)
    • 1 crepe (with nutella on it)
    • 1 double quarter pounder with cheese except I made it into a 1 pounder and ate the whole thing
    • 1 fast food dessert thingy (mini muffin/bite size cake)
    • 2 chicken sandwiches (the pretend kind like ground up ultra-processed ligaments and breading)
    • 1 bagel

I don't know maybe it sounds like a lot on that list but I count like one 18" pizza worth of food I'm missing.

• @VirMach said:
    VPS order backlogs cleared (any left over manual review that was more complicated.)

@thebs1013 said:

@VirMach said:

If only they actually were able to boycott us instead of continuing to order. I've probably rejected several hundred orders that were clearly linked to like several other accounts each, mostly all the same people. One thing they definitely don't value is their own time.

@fluttershy said: Get a NY thin, I could never really enjoy the margherita stuff.

Yep, already ordered. I'll let you know how much of it I'm able to finish but I'm definitely feeling super hungry right now. I just checked my orders and here's what I've eaten over the last 3 days:

• 2 coffees (yes, I'm ashamed, I have an espresso machine now and still ordered coffee)
    • 1 crepe (with nutella on it)
    • 1 double quarter pounder with cheese except I made it into a 1 pounder and ate the whole thing
    • 1 fast food dessert thingy (mini muffin/bite size cake)
    • 2 chicken sandwiches (the pretend kind like ground up ultra-processed ligaments and breading)
    • 1 bagel

I don't know maybe it sounds like a lot on that list but I count like one 18" pizza worth of food I'm missing.

Support your actions and reject the MJJ from hostloc forum.

This discussion has been closed.