[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

1213214216218219277

Comments

  • @localhost said:
    Can someone please confirm active locations of Virmach servers?

    Can confirm. I have active locations of Virmach servers.

  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

    VirMach said:

    jack666 said:
    Another month has passed and nothing can be done, please View Ticket #348088

    There's 1070 people ahead of you right now.

    @taoqi - Please see what VirMach said in response to jack666 above, then I expect that you may have a better understanding where your ticket is in the queue.

    @taoqi said:
    View Ticket #240649.Please help me. Thank you very much. I will tide over difficulties with you.Alipay payment used in the first payment.Alipay has already deducted the payment, but the bill has not been paid yet. I have paid again with PayPal, which is successful.After checking, can we postpone the time of Alipay payment from the current time?

    I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

  • edited December 2022



    bruh

  • edited December 2022

    @localhost said:
    Can someone please confirm active locations of Virmach servers?

    Offhand: 2 different locations in Los Angeles, San Jose, Phoenix, Seattle, Denver, Dallas, Chicago, New York (Secaucus), Miami, Tampa, Frankfurt, Tokyo. Is Amsterdam still a thing? Maybe also there. If you mean the specific networks, I'd have to let someone else chime in, I know VirMach has mentioned it before.

  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

    @localhost said:
    Can someone please confirm active locations of Virmach servers?

    Amsterdam NL, Frankfurt DE, Secaucus NJ, Chicago IL, Atlanta GA, Tampa, FL, Miami FL, Dallas TX, Denver CO, Phoenix AZ, Los Angeles CA, San Jose CA, Seattle WA, Tokyo JP.

    Status page is here
    Looking glass is here

    Thanked by (1)localhost

    I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

  • @localhost said:
    Can someone please confirm active locations of Virmach servers?

    https://billing.virmach.com/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/11/Test-IP-and-Looking-Glass-Locations.html

    Thanked by (1)localhost

    ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

  • @FrankZ said:

    VirMach said:

    jack666 said:
    Another month has passed and nothing can be done, please View Ticket #348088

    There's 1070 people ahead of you right now.

    @taoqi - Please see what VirMach said in response to jack666 above, then I expect that you may have a better understanding where your ticket is in the queue.

    @taoqi said:
    View Ticket #240649.Please help me. Thank you very much. I will tide over difficulties with you.Alipay payment used in the first payment.Alipay has already deducted the payment, but the bill has not been paid yet. I have paid again with PayPal, which is successful.After checking, can we postpone the time of Alipay payment from the current time?

    OK. Sorry, because the question has not been answered, I'm anxious.

    Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • @deafness said:
    Hello, since changing the IP, my service ("PlushThreadbare-VM") has been offline for 3 months. It is offline, and I have no effect after reinstalling the operating system. When can you help me fix it?And I can't submit the ticket, the button is disabled
    Node Name:CHIZ002
    Hostname PlushThreadbare-VM


    Invoice #1344478 of this problematic virtual host

    Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • strange events always occur non-stop with different problems in this @VirMach service
    1. My VPS in November said it was suspended even though the usage had not reached 1TB, while the limit on the package was 6 TB.
    December 1, the suspension is automatically removed and the bandwidth reset becomes 0
    suddenly I checked on December 3, it was again suspended with the reason that it exceeded bandwidth usage. even though I haven't used the VPS for anything, it's very funny. how does a VPS consume 6 TB in just 1 day. messed up... really messed up...

  • @vgood said:
    strange events always occur non-stop with different problems in this @VirMach service
    1. My VPS in November said it was suspended even though the usage had not reached 1TB, while the limit on the package was 6 TB.
    December 1, the suspension is automatically removed and the bandwidth reset becomes 0
    suddenly I checked on December 3, it was again suspended with the reason that it exceeded bandwidth usage. even though I haven't used the VPS for anything, it's very funny. how does a VPS consume 6 TB in just 1 day. messed up... really messed up...

    I remember that when I set up a Socks5 proxy for my studies (no password & default port), someone used it over 5TB per day...
    You should explain as much as possible what you haven't done wrong If you haven't done it.

  • I've explained it. My other 2 VPS on @VirMach with same settings, same OS, same usage, no problem. December 2, I saw in the member's area that 95 MB was still being used. virmach also could not explain any details. very funny. and I decided not to renew the VPS, because it would continue to stir up emotions.

    @tototo said: I remember that when I set up a Socks5 proxy for my studies (no password & default port), someone used it over 5TB per day...

    You should explain as much as possible what you haven't done wrong If you haven't done it.

  • @vgood said:
    I've explained it. My other 2 VPS on @VirMach with same settings, same OS, same usage, no problem. December 2, I saw in the member's area that 95 MB was still being used. virmach also could not explain any details. very funny. and I decided not to renew the VPS, because it would continue to stir up emotions.

    Have you ever checked your bandwidth usage with something like Hetrixtools? That would be one means by which you could show that there is no error on your part.

    Also, if you have multiple tickets open, you can close all of them first and open only the most important tickets as a primary ticket.
    I have never used that, but VirMach explained that it works best. At the least, opening many tickets is a negative action.

  • @tototo said:

    Also, if you have multiple tickets open, you can close all of them first and open only the most important tickets as a primary ticket.
    I have never used that, but VirMach explained that it works best. At the least, opening many tickets is a negative action.

    thanks for responding again.
    my ticket is from 14-11-2022 there is no response or clarity and resolution. I only have one ticket and until now there is no clarity whatsoever.
    virmach only replies in this forum and seems to blame without any explanation.
    creating a new ticket is the same as extending the queue, and anyway I can't check the VPS again. suspended with the reason of excess bandwidth usage they reset on December 1, I haven't done anything with the VPS, then on December 3 it was suspended again. how come 2 other VPS are safe with the same usage, but only this VPS has problem. VPS is silent and not used non-stop (not for production) I use it from time to time if necessary. The VPS, which they say has problems with bandwidth usage, is sure to have done nothing. but it has been suspended again on the grounds of excess bandwidth usage, while they did not specify the details of the violation including how much usage was consumed, even though I saw another VPS service on this forum in detail as to what kind of error it was and sent it to the user's email. this incident only happened before my VPS active period was only a month away. and I decided not to extend it.

    Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • i miss nagging virmach

    Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • edited December 2022

    @vgood said:

    @tototo said:

    Also, if you have multiple tickets open, you can close all of them first and open only the most important tickets as a primary ticket.
    I have never used that, but VirMach explained that it works best. At the least, opening many tickets is a negative action.

    thanks for responding again.
    my ticket is from 14-11-2022 there is no response or clarity and resolution. I only have one ticket and until now there is no clarity whatsoever.
    virmach only replies in this forum and seems to blame without any explanation.
    creating a new ticket is the same as extending the queue, and anyway I can't check the VPS again. suspended with the reason of excess bandwidth usage they reset on December 1, I haven't done anything with the VPS, then on December 3 it was suspended again. how come 2 other VPS are safe with the same usage, but only this VPS has problem. VPS is silent and not used non-stop (not for production) I use it from time to time if necessary. The VPS, which they say has problems with bandwidth usage, is sure to have done nothing. but it has been suspended again on the grounds of excess bandwidth usage, while they did not specify the details of the violation including how much usage was consumed, even though I saw another VPS service on this forum in detail as to what kind of error it was and sent it to the user's email. this incident only happened before my VPS active period was only a month away. and I decided not to extend it.

    Have you considered that you might have been hacked? You might reinstall a clean and up to date OS and use strong passwords and see if it stops. Setting up a firewall might help too. Excessive port scans or login attempts by hackers can also drive up bandwidth usage.

    Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • edited December 2022

    @VirMach said:

    @Unicom said: I would like to wait for the moment when I will receive a paid service and not think about anything else.

    There's a part in the email regarding what you should do if you're unsure.

    What am I not sure about? That I use only one account that I did not sell or buy, I am quite sure. However, that didn't stop you from blocking me from submitting tickets. I don’t know if it’s just that I was so lucky or everyone who was sent incomprehensible letters compiled by an incomprehensible algorithm.

    Anyway I think this is childish. You are providing me with a paid service and blocking me from letting me know if something goes wrong. I don't pay for premium support, but I don't need support either. I just need the services to work.

    My ticket:

    Your shared hosting (Shared-1) is not working. It is impossible to log into cpanel in any way and it is impossible to connect remotely, so I can’t even pick up backups.
    After the server was moved, ssl and cpanel did not work, and I already wrote about this issue in ticket #789783 2 months ago. I didn't receive an answer. I get emails that the file quota has been reached, but I can't do anything because I don't have access to either ftp or the database.

    Any attempts to login to cpanel result in errors:

    ---FROM SERVICE PAGE----
    Action Failed Unable to auto-login. Please contact support.

    ---WHEN I TRYING LOGIN TO CPANEL FROM DIRECT URL ----
    Internal Server Error
    503
    The server is too busy to handle your request. Please wait a few minutes and try again.
    cpsrvd Server at nycb009.virm.ac
    -------

    I tried logging in directly to cpanel at
    31.222.203.3:2083
    or
    nycb009.virm.ac:2083
    To no avail. At the moment, the service is completely out of service.

    Thanked by (2)AuroraZero nightcat
  • @nutjob said:

    @vgood said:

    @tototo said:

    Have you considered that you might have been hacked? You might reinstall a clean and up to date OS and use strong passwords and see if it stops. Setting up a firewall might help too. Excessive port scans or login attempts by hackers can also drive up bandwidth usage.

    >

    can't do anything, now I'm just giving up, I said the VPS has been suspended automatically can't do anything. VPS data cannot be opened and nothing from the member area. in the ticket that I sent @VirMach , I also asked them to reset the VPS or reinstall it.

    Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • @Unicom said: What am I not sure about? That I use only one account that I did not sell or buy, I am quite sure. However, that didn't stop you from blocking me from submitting tickets. I don’t know if it’s just that I was so lucky or everyone who was sent incomprehensible letters compiled by an incomprehensible algorithm.

    If you don't mind, did you put in a lot of tickets? I've heard of some people getting blocked but it was because they tended to put in dozens of tickets. Also, what is "incomprehensible letters compiled by an incomprehensible algorithm"?

    Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • @skorous said:

    @Unicom said: What am I not sure about? That I use only one account that I did not sell or buy, I am quite sure. However, that didn't stop you from blocking me from submitting tickets. I don’t know if it’s just that I was so lucky or everyone who was sent incomprehensible letters compiled by an incomprehensible algorithm.

    If you don't mind, did you put in a lot of tickets? I've heard of some people getting blocked but it was because they tended to put in dozens of tickets. Also, what is "incomprehensible letters compiled by an incomprehensible algorithm"?

    He thinks the emails were computer generated and he could not understand them. Most likely he did not try to understand them.

    Thanked by (2)_MS_ skorous
  • @vgood said:

    @tototo said:

    Also, if you have multiple tickets open, you can close all of them first and open only the most important tickets as a primary ticket.
    I have never used that, but VirMach explained that it works best. At the least, opening many tickets is a negative action.

    thanks for responding again.
    my ticket is from 14-11-2022 there is no response or clarity and resolution. I only have one ticket and until now there is no clarity whatsoever.
    virmach only replies in this forum and seems to blame without any explanation.
    creating a new ticket is the same as extending the queue, and anyway I can't check the VPS again. suspended with the reason of excess bandwidth usage they reset on December 1, I haven't done anything with the VPS, then on December 3 it was suspended again. how come 2 other VPS are safe with the same usage, but only this VPS has problem. VPS is silent and not used non-stop (not for production) I use it from time to time if necessary. The VPS, which they say has problems with bandwidth usage, is sure to have done nothing. but it has been suspended again on the grounds of excess bandwidth usage, while they did not specify the details of the violation including how much usage was consumed, even though I saw another VPS service on this forum in detail as to what kind of error it was and sent it to the user's email. this incident only happened before my VPS active period was only a month away. and I decided not to extend it.

    Can you share a screenshot of your ticket here? Of course, you can hide your Email address, etc.

    Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • @VirMach said:

    @Civalo said:
    @VirMach My previous tick was merged with #218112, which is awaiting the billing dept, but you have already dealt with the billing issue yourself. Can you look at #218112 and get someone on it? I've been waiting since September.

    Thanks
    John

    Dedicated server issue would've been resolved yesterday if you had a ticket that mentioned a dedicated server in the title or description. I think previous issue was that it didn't and it got overlooked, and I remember looking over this and fixing that (hopefully, or thought I did.)

    If you opened another ticket and it got merged, that sounds like another potential obstacle.

    I have not had time to address any of these for the past week, I delegated them to our other team member. I'll try to create some time today to finally close these out, sorry for it taking so long.

    @VirMach I know you are kept busy. But, can I get an update on this? It was supposed to be a simple install of Alma Linux, instead of Centos. It's all been put on ticket 218112, but seems like nothing is being done at this point. Been waiting since September.

    Thanks for you time.
    John

  • @tototo said:

    Can you share a screenshot of your ticket here? Of course, you can hide your Email address, etc.

    Do you work at @VirMach ?
    my ticket #653804 - 11/14/2022 (02:12), ticket creation after clicking Appreal Suspension button. because at that time only that menu was available. and I explained the errors and oddities, the usage had not reached 1TB but was considered to have exceeded what was specified, even though the bathwith package was listed as 6TB. When the suspension was opened on December 1, there was no notification either, the next suspension also had no further notification.

  • @vgood said:

    @tototo said:

    Can you share a screenshot of your ticket here? Of course, you can hide your Email address, etc.

    Do you work at @VirMach ?

    No. I'm just a VirMach user. But if you share a screenshot me and other LES users might notice something you overlooked.

    Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @tototo said:

    Do you work at @VirMach ?

    No. I'm just a VirMach user. But if you share a screenshot me and other LES users might notice something you overlooked.

    I don't think there are any problems using my VPS, I sent a capture on this forum and Virmach replied. Logically my 2 VPS with same usage no problem. And I'm sure only virmach can explain in detail where the error is, how to solve it, because with your suggestion I have shown the ticket number, it is enough for them to trace it and if indeed they have good intentions to solve it. logically they should have shown what kind of detail error, but there was not the slightest explanation to my e-mail like in other VPS services, using 80% of bandwidth there must be a warning. and maybe it's time for me to leave this VPS which will expire 12/17/2022.

  • edited December 2022

    Yo, it seems tickets on low-end help desk are piling up again.

    Is ticket number monotonically increasing, e.g. #233333 indicates the 233333th ever created?

    smartass shitposting satirist

  • Anyone else experiencing an issue with Node RYZE.ATL-Z010.VMS? Went down around 09:00GMT this morning. Dead as a can of spam.

    It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

    @AlwaysSkint said:
    Anyone else experiencing an issue with Node RYZE.ATL-Z010.VMS? Went down around 09:00GMT this morning. Dead as a can of spam.

    Looks like it is overloading as the status page shows current load ave at ~829. This been going on for about two hours or since about 9AM GMT so I expect that this is related to your issue.

    Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

    I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

  • @FrankZ said: Looks like it is overloading..

    It's pretty rare to have an an issue there: contains my #4 nameserver, so I'm losing millions. :o :cold_sweat: :D

    Thanked by (1)FrankZ

    It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

  • @vgood said:

    @tototo said:

    Do you work at @VirMach ?

    No. I'm just a VirMach user. But if you share a screenshot me and other LES users might notice something you overlooked.

    I don't think there are any problems using my VPS, I sent a capture on this forum and Virmach replied. Logically my 2 VPS with same usage no problem. And I'm sure only virmach can explain in detail where the error is, how to solve it, because with your suggestion I have shown the ticket number, it is enough for them to trace it and if indeed they have good intentions to solve it. logically they should have shown what kind of detail error, but there was not the slightest explanation to my e-mail like in other VPS services, using 80% of bandwidth there must be a warning. and maybe it's time for me to leave this VPS which will expire 12/17/2022.

    Is it possible to show the text of the ticket instead of the title? Also, is your account prohibited from opening a priority ticket?

  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

    @AlwaysSkint said: It's pretty rare to have an an issue there: contains my #4 nameserver, so I'm losing millions. :o :cold_sweat: :D

    I can loan you a VM on ATLZ007B if you can save millions by having that #4 name server back on line.
    I would not want you to be even more skint. :)

    I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

This discussion has been closed.