WEEKDAY POLL: The Future of LES

1235»

Comments

• I think we can conclusively say ‘both’ wins, right?

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • @Nekki said:
    I think we can conclusively say ‘both’ wins, right?

Sure we seriously might say it seriously but for seriously who seriously knows.

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

@Nekki said:

The big surprise for me was that only 80 members felt it was important enough to cast a vote.
    We should have made voting a condition to be eligible for BF flash sale deals. /j

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:

@Nekki said:

The big surprise for me was that only 80 members felt it was important enough to cast a vote.
    We should have made voting a condition to be eligible for BF flash sale deals. /j

90 people voted to choose the LES mascot…

Thanked by (2)FrankZ bikegremlin
  • rootroot OG
    edited December 2022

@FrankZ said:

If I understand correctly after all this serious discussion about sexism, for Black Friday you would want to vote only people who seriously have (own) a sex?

How are you... online?

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@FrankZ said:

@Nekki said:

And to incite more Serbs to vote - just state that voting is strictly forbidden. :)

Inat’ refers to a combination of stubbornness and defiance and is often expressed in humour. Many Serbians consider it to be a good trait that reflects one’s strength in the face of overwhelming odds. One example of inat is when Belgrade residents responded to the violent tactics used in NATO’s intervention in 1999 by holding rock concerts and wearing shirts displaying target symbols on their backs.

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• debaserdebaser OG
    edited December 2022

FWIW I think you all have juvenile humour. But it makes me laugh once in a while. I know the vast majority of you has a good heart, so I take it with a grain of salt, even when it's sexist.

But you should never be a dick, because I don't like dicks. Thank you very much.

Thanked by (3)Mason FrankZ AlwaysSkint
  • @debaser said:
    But you should never be a dick, because I don't like dicks. Thank you very much.

Thanked by (2)bikegremlin debaser

How are you... online?