[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@VirMach said:
    @FrankZ thanks for the thread update. I just noticed it for the first time for some reason, not sure how long it's been like that. I'm going to send out our promo email to help bring customers to LES as well, and bringing back the BF customizer ( @Flying_Chinaman ) and BF specials in a couple hours and/or minutes.

This most likely means some easter egg or manual flash offers, maybe, maybe not. Or more manual offers.

I've been playing with your OP since early today. I only added the main offers about six hours ago. I just wanted to get the display down for the previous offers, and wanted to make a few updates to the extra sections that had changed from April, like IPv6.

Thank you for promoting LES, we will be standing by to approve all those new members. :)
    Please send me what ever you want to post to the OP and I will make the changes for you.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@FrankZ said: Please send me what ever you want to post to the OP and I will make the changes for you.

Honestly what you did is probably just a cleaner version of what I'd do, we'll just go based off that.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • VirtBot should release more killing deals

• @VirMach said: This means if you want to use PayPal or Credit/Debit card, you must make a non-refundable deposit to your account first.

Is it mandatory? Or just an alternative way to make the process smoother?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@julensm said:

@VirMach said: This means if you want to use PayPal or Credit/Debit card, you must make a non-refundable deposit to your account first.

The OP is still in the process of being updated.

Thanked by (1)julensm

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

@julensm said:

@VirMach said: This means if you want to use PayPal or Credit/Debit card, you must make a non-refundable deposit to your account first.

Who knows anymore

Thanked by (3)AlwaysSkint FrankZ user123
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

@VirMach said:

Who knows anymore

Since your here.. PayPal did seem to be an option when I purchased my recent flash sale VPS. There has also been one report of PayPal double charging.

1. If people are double charged will this automatically be turned into account credit ?
    2. If so how long should I advise them to wait for the charge to turn into account credit before they comment here or fill out a billing ticket ?
    3. If a billing ticket is required, what do you want the title to say so that you can easily identify them ?
    4. If a billing ticket is required I will advise them to include invoice # and both PayPal transaction ID #. Is there anything else that should be included in this ticket ?

All reported PayPal double payments so far outside of any that were related to mass pay have been either definitely user error or unproven to be any sort of "bug." I think what was happening though was an error coming up and they'd just pay it again or maybe pressing back.

System usually auto credits on double payments. If it's a triple payment it doesn't credit and if it's store credit/adding funds it doesn't always auto credit AFAIK.

Billing department is the right way to get a resolution. Double payment or whatever for title, and include invoice ID and both transaction IDs from PayPal as well as description of how it happened.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ AlwaysSkint
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

MOARRRRRRRRR

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• MOARRRRRRRRR

• @VirMach said:
    All reported PayPal double payments so far outside of any that were related to mass pay have been either definitely user error or unproven to be any sort of "bug." I think what was happening though was an error coming up and they'd just pay it again or maybe pressing back.

System usually auto credits on double payments. If it's a triple payment it doesn't credit and if it's store credit/adding funds it doesn't always auto credit AFAIK.

Billing department is the right way to get a resolution. Double payment or whatever for title, and include invoice ID and both transaction IDs from PayPal as well as description of how it happened.

I think one common case of double payment can happen when PayPal billing agreement is set up, and the user still clicks the PayPal checkout button that the VirMach site shows while the automatic payment is being processed. It seems to trigger the payment twice (or maybe even more times if clicked again and again?).

It is a little bit confusing that the button still appears there given how long the automatic payment process takes. I can imagine people without experience with this clicking it because they either think it is part of the normal payment process or because they think, maybe a little impatiently, and despite the animated bar showing, that the whole process perhaps got stuck.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

I thought it was rather quiet in this thread but it seems that there are some lurkers.

Thanked by (11)mbk localhost AlwaysSkint FrankZ risturiz FAT32 DanSummer skorous Flying_Chinaman shelfchair Wonder_Woman

• Wishing for a deal before zzzzz :)

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @FrankZ said:
    I thought it was rather quiet in this thread but it seems that there are some lurkers.

Thanked by (11)mbk localhost AlwaysSkint FrankZ risturiz FAT32 DanSummer skorous Flying_Chinaman shelfchair Wonder_Woman

Awwwww I am a lurker now....

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • mbkmbk
    edited December 2022

@FrankZ said: I thought it was rather quiet in this thread but it seems that there are some lurkers.

Yeah just lurking and waiting for some manual offers.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint FrankZ
  • edited December 2022

@VirMach said: bringing back the BF customizer

Happy Ending

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

smartass shitposting satirist

• @Flying_Chinaman said:

@VirMach said: bringing back the BF customizer

Happy Ending

LES is all about happy endings. Right, @VirMach?

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

MOARRRRRRRRR

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited December 2022

@VirMach said:

@julensm said:

Who knows anymore

When Virmach boy tries to out-smart chargeback & Paypal dispute

Flying Chinaman knew it always

smartass shitposting satirist

• $13.38 /yr

KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2008MB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    20GB SSD (NVMe)
    2048GB MONTHLY DATA
    DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Add 2 IPs then sold to the old fella, in the back row.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @localhost said:

@FrankZ said:

Join the elite club my friend.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ localhost
  • @AuroraZero said:

@localhost said:

@FrankZ said:

Join the elite club my friend.

Will never forget this honor bestowed upon me

:3

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited December 2022

On the subject of AMSD025, load went down to ~10 at about 15:20 UTC, Dec 26 and got back to the abnormal state of 30+ at around 16:00 UTC.
    (Screen shot was taken earlier just after load went up again)

Currently steal time is notable in my vm bouncing between 0.x to above 5.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

@lemoncube said:
    On the subject of AMSD025, load went down to ~10 at about 15:20 UTC, Dec 26 and got back to the abnormal state of 30+ at around 16:00 UTC.
    (Screen shot was taken earlier just after load went up again)

Currently steal time is notable in my vm bouncing between 0.x to above 5.

%Cpu(s): 25.5 us, 38.1 sy,

Ruhoh raggy we don't have time for this

• @VirMach said: %Cpu(s): 25.5 us, 38.1 sy,

Hope it'll hang in there just for a little more. I'm going to migrate ntfy service off it just in case.

• @VirMach
    i use paypal payment lost .
    i use VPN , so i reply Ticket #427154
    Could you please restore the order and pay again?

• @VirMach hi Vir, I purchased 2 accounts before, how can I push them to my own account?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@jiang said:

Not really sure what you are saying but I will guess and you correct me where I am wrong.

i use VPN , so i reply Ticket #427154

You purchased using a VPN and your order was marked as fraud or for review. A ticket #427154 was generated by the system and you answered the ticket.

Could you please restore the order and pay again?

You wish to have the order restored to pending and if not actually paid already you will pay for it once restored.

i use paypal payment lost .

You paid with PayPal, but it does not show paid.
    ( Have you checked that PayPal shows that the money was taken from your account ? )

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@gogogo said:
    @VirMach hi Vir, I purchased 2 accounts before, how can I push them to my own account?

Wait a minute. Didn't you say on Oct 27th that you did not have any purchased accounts ?

@gogogo said:
    I received the email, normal use, normal renewal, if it violates tos, then I don't know what to say. good luck everyone.

Why wait until the middle of a sale to bring this up ? You know VirMach will not have time for this now.

• Hi, @VirMach Happy to see you with these great deals and sales. Any plans for biennial or triennial plans in this ongoing sales? Looking for something to replace my 4c 8gb ram 150gb nvme EU (65$) with (very) much less annual recurring cost.

This discussion has been closed.