[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @Flying_Chinaman said:
    NYC METRO so un-american, shall we rename it to NYC SUBway?

NYC SEWER would be better

Thanked by (2)Mason yoursunny

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

@dgc1980 said:
    :( cannot click proceed.

I just checked it out on my end and it seems this was changed from the redeploy button that used to be there. Sorry for the bad info.
    I guess you just need to follow the instructions on the card that pops up at least up to the point of actually submitting the ticket and see if that fixes things.

Before that though a few questions.
    Can you get in via VNC but just do not have any networking ?
    What O/S are you using ?
    Do you consider yourself a networking expert or a networking noob ?

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited December 2022
    LIMITED OFFER
    $16.50 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1536MB DDR4 RAM
    2 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    65GB SSD (NVMe)
    6656GB MONTHLY DATA
    DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    2 DEDICATED IPv4

Order Now or Forever Regret

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @FrankZ said:

What O/S are you using ?

can vnc screenshot above shows tracepath, using any os, used netboot.xyz dhcp and static, install alma like the new service popup said,

yes I understand networking more than enough.

diks getting bigger!

Thanked by (1)digitalwicked

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@dgc1980 said:

@FrankZ said:

What O/S are you using ?

can vnc screenshot above shows tracepath, using any os, used netboot.xyz dhcp and static, install alma like the new service popup said,

yes I understand networking more than enough.

Fair enough you seem to have taken care of all the basics. Don't feel offended by my questions, you would be surprised what answers we've gotten in the past.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Don't feel offended by my questions, you would be surprised what answers we've gotten in the past.

what is networking?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

@VirBOT

MOARRRRRRRRR

• I actually wonder if the 2 requests for IPv6 are preventing the new service ticket from being submitted.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

@dgc1980 said:
    I actually wonder if the 2 requests for IPv6 are preventing the new service ticket from being submitted.

I would not think so. I have 12 IPv6 requests open and submitted a billing ticket yesterday. Of course you never know with VirMach maybe one type of ticket is allowed and another type is not. I'm being absolutely no help in your case am I ?
    NOTE: that was my first non automated ticket submitted in more than a year.

Thanked by (1)Flying_Chinaman

• Let's hope the reason that the bot is taking so long to tick over is that @VirMach has a whiskey in one hand, a spliff in the other and with his remaining appendage is inputting some really reckless, near business-ending deals for our enjoyment.

Thanked by (2)digitalwicked lemoncube
  • Networking never heard of it

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

edited December 2022
    LIMITED OFFER
    $14.88 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2048MB DDR4 RAM
    2 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    25GB SSD (NVMe)
    2560GB MONTHLY DATA
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

This special offer is not eligible for a refund. We have a strict zero tolerance abuse policy.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• edited December 2022

tried on my mobile also, not able to submit the redeployment ticket :( I feel like my account has been limited in some form

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@AuroraZero said:
    Networking never heard of it

It's what we are doing now I think.

The action or process of interacting with others to exchange information and develop professional or social contacts.

LIMITED OFFER
    $12.00 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1536MB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    25GB SSD (NVMe)
    2560GB MONTHLY DATA
    DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

This special offer is not eligible for a refund. We have a strict zero tolerance abuse policy.

• AuroraZeroAuroraZero Retired
    edited December 2022

@FrankZ said:

@AuroraZero said:

The action or process of interacting with others to exchange information and develop professional or social contacts.

I call that trying to bang Jane from accounting and failing only to find out the next day she is a lesbian and in a relationship with Chrissy from IT who I tried to bang at the Christmas party two years ago.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@cybertech is going all out now adding order and TOC links. You go girl.

Thanked by (3)cybertech Mason FAT32

• @AuroraZero said:

@FrankZ said:

@AuroraZero said:

I call that trying to bang Jane from accounting and failing only to find out the next day she is a lesbian and in a relationship with Chrissy from IT who I tried to bang at the Christmas party two years ago.

Uwot m8?

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
    LIMITED OFFER
    $14.77 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1536MB DDR4 RAM
    2 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    3072GB MONTHLY DATA
    SAN JOSE, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@AuroraZero said:

@FrankZ said:

@AuroraZero said:

For some odd reason that example rings true. I expect Yeti have a tough social life around the water cooler. Of course if you tried to bang Jane and Chrissy at the same time you might be more successful. Yeti are pretty exotic and most lesbian couples i know are into exotic.

• edited December 2022

@FrankZ said:

@AuroraZero said:

@FrankZ said:

@AuroraZero said:

For some odd reason that example rings true. I expect Yeti have a tough social life around the water cooler. Of course if you tried to bang Jane and Chrissy at the same time you might be more successful. Yeti are pretty exotic and most lesbian couples i know are into exotic.

Bang Bang Bang

smartass shitposting satirist

LIMITED OFFER
    $19.99 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2048MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    60GB SSD (NVMe)
    6144GB MONTHLY DATA
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @FrankZ said:

@AuroraZero said:

@FrankZ said:

@AuroraZero said:

What's your sample size of LESbian couples, @FrankZ?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@user123 said:

What's your sample size of LESbian couples, @FrankZ?

Actually quote a few. I live in a tourist town that for many years has been a haven in Mexico for gay and lesbian folks. I help out ..
    To be continued as dinner is served.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

LIMITED OFFER
    $15.00 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    3072MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    35GB SSD (NVMe)
    3584GB MONTHLY DATA
    SAN JOSE, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanked by (1)sh97

• Near the Epilogue

smartass shitposting satirist

LIMITED OFFER
    $18.88 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    5120MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    35GB SSD (NVMe)
    3584GB MONTHLY DATA
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanked by (1)corbpie

• Given the round numbers of the last offer(s), I'm going to guess that the manual inputs have begun.

• @cybertech said:

> LIMITED OFFER
    > $18.88 /yr
    > KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    > 5120MB DDR4 RAM
    > 3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    > 35GB SSD (NVMe)
    > 3584GB MONTHLY DATA
    > LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    > 1 DEDICATED IPv4
    > 

Got one.