[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @FrankZ said:

@AuroraZero said:

@FrankZ said:

@AuroraZero said:
    Networking never heard of it

It's what we are doing now I think.

The action or process of interacting with others to exchange information and develop professional or social contacts.

I call that trying to bang Jane from accounting and failing only to find out the next day she is a lesbian and in a relationship with Chrissy from IT who I tried to bang at the Christmas party two years ago.

For some odd reason that example rings true. I expect Yeti have a tough social life around the water cooler. Of course if you tried to bang Jane and Chrissy at the same time you might be more successful. Yeti are pretty exotic and most lesbian couples i know are into exotic.

Been a couple years since this Yeti has been around a water cooler. Been working construction for a bit. Mostly private home repairs and building. Been a nice change of pace really.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    LIMITED OFFER
    $12.88 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2048MB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    20GB SSD (NVMe)
    2048GB MONTHLY DATA
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

This special offer is not eligible for a refund. We have a strict zero tolerance abuse policy.

Order Now or Forever Regret

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @Fritz said:

@cybertech said:

> > LIMITED OFFER
    > > $18.88 /yr
    > > KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    > > 5120MB DDR4 RAM
    > > 3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    > > 35GB SSD (NVMe)
    > > 3584GB MONTHLY DATA
    > > LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    > > 1 DEDICATED IPv4
    > > 

Service instantly activated.
    Thanks @VirMach

Happy Holiday!!

LIMITED OFFER
    $22.22 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2048MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    75GB SSD (NVMe)
    7680GB MONTHLY DATA
    NYC METRO, NJ LOCATION
    2 DEDICATED IPv4

This special offer is not eligible for a refund. We have a strict zero tolerance abuse policy.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

Ok I am back. Are we still talking about lesbians or has the conversation moved on to a new subject ?

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:
    I help out ..

In what capacity? :open_mouth:

• @FrankZ said:
    Ok I am back. Are we still talking about lesbians or has the conversation moved on to a new subject ?

Globe awards indeed.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
    LIMITED OFFER
    $15.00 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1536MB DDR4 RAM
    2 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    35GB SSD (NVMe)
    3584GB MONTHLY DATA
    SAN JOSE, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

@FrankZ said:

be right back.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• First, I told myself I wasn't going to buy any this year, since I have plenty of Virmach idlers. Then, as I saw the deals, I convinced myself that I'm just buying new ones to replace the older ones because they are better deals. But the old ones are all other Black Friday deals, which means they already renewed until 2023, so I doubt anything will ever get cancelled.

Thanked by (1)lemoncube
  • @rpollestad said:
    First, I told myself I wasn't going to buy any this year, since I have plenty of Virmach idlers. Then, as I saw the deals, I convinced myself that I'm just buying new ones to replace the older ones because they are better deals. But the old ones are all other Black Friday deals, which means they already renewed until 2023, so I doubt anything will ever get cancelled.

I justify not buying because I don't do yearlies. Been burnt too many times over the years. I like Virmach always have but it's a rule I don't break for anyone even if it costs me more on the monthly.

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @FrankZ said:

Always room to talk about LESbians.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@user123 said:

@FrankZ said:
    I help out ..

Ok to finish that statement.

I help out on a local forum that caters to helping out tourist and expats find their way around town, and solve various problems. Everything from helping to find lost dogs to what nightclubs to go to if I am straight, gay, lesbian, or trans. Over the years you get asked some crazy questions and get DM'd some interesting requests. So I interact in this way with many lesbian and other couples and groups while on vacation looking to do things that they would not do at home. Sometimes I feel like Lucifer saying "Tell me your deepest desires". So what was the question again ?

Thanked by (2)user123 DanSummer

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @AuroraZero said:

@FrankZ said:

@AuroraZero said:

@FrankZ said:

@AuroraZero said:

The action or process of interacting with others to exchange information and develop professional or social contacts.

I call that trying to bang Jane from accounting and failing only to find out the next day she is a lesbian and in a relationship with Chrissy from IT who I tried to bang at the Christmas party two years ago.

For some odd reason that example rings true. I expect Yeti have a tough social life around the water cooler. Of course if you tried to bang Jane and Chrissy at the same time you might be more successful. Yeti are pretty exotic and most lesbian couples i know are into exotic.

Been a couple years since this Yeti has been around a water cooler. Been working construction for a bit. Mostly private home repairs and building. Been a nice change of pace really.

Now that I think about it a bit more, did you try telling Jane your name was Tarzan? I have a feeling she might have been more into that.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • @FrankZ said:

@user123 said:

@FrankZ said:
    I help out ..

Ok to finish that statement.

I help out on a local forum that caters to helping out tourist and expats find their way around town, and solve various problems. Everything from helping to find lost dogs to what nightclubs to go to if I am straight, gay, lesbian, or trans. Over the years you get asked some crazy questions and get DM'd some interesting requests. So I interact in this way with many lesbian and other couples and groups while on vacation looking to do things that they would not do at home. Sometimes I feel like Lucifer saying "Tell me your deepest desires". So what was the question again ?

A/S/L, Gramps?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@nutjob said: Globe awards indeed.

You caught that innuendo. I do so much better with memes and photos than I do with words.

• @user123 said:

@AuroraZero said:

@FrankZ said:

@AuroraZero said:

@FrankZ said:

@AuroraZero said:

Now that I think about it a bit more, did you try telling Jane your name was Tarzan? I have a feeling she might have been more into that.

Hey leave my buddy Cheetah out of this now

Thanked by (2)user123 FrankZ

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

@rpollestad said:
    First, I told myself I wasn't going to buy any this year, since I have plenty of Virmach idlers. Then, as I saw the deals, I convinced myself that I'm just buying new ones to replace the older ones because they are better deals. But the old ones are all other Black Friday deals, which means they already renewed until 2023, so I doubt anything will ever get cancelled.

This is the VirMach way. Don't fight it, just go with it and be at peace.

Thanked by (1)rpollestad

LIMITED OFFER
    $11.11 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1536MB DDR4 RAM
    2 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    20GB SSD (NVMe)
    2048GB MONTHLY DATA
    NYC METRO, NJ LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

@user123 said:
    A/S/L, Gramps?

Yep, that is me. :blush:
    Assuming you mean age sex location

• @FrankZ said:

@user123 said:
    A/S/L, Gramps?

Yep, that is me. :blush:
    Assuming you mean age sex location

How's your grandson finding his first Christmas, btw? :)

LIMITED OFFER
    $9.99 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1536MB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    20GB SSD (NVMe)
    2048GB MONTHLY DATA
    NYC METRO, NJ LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• Tempting deal, based on price alone. This is more my budget for an idler :P

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@user123 said:
    Tempting deal, based on price alone. This is more my budget for an idler :P

Pretty well spec'd idler.

Not Christmas for my family yet. We have Christmas on January 7th.

• @FrankZ said:

@user123 said:

Why on January 7th?

• edited December 2022

@FrankZ said:

Yo chad, which planet do you come from?

smartass shitposting satirist

• @FrankZ said:

@user123 said:

Please let us know how it goes! :)

@Fritz said:

@FrankZ said:

@user123 said:

Why on January 7th?

Orthodox, I would guess.

• @Virmach, I am able to submit a priority ticket for one of my services that did not deploy correctly, I feel my account may of been flagged for some unknown reason, the VPS in question is SerpentineWorthy-VM unable to reach outside network, A previous ticket for IPv6 request is #130418 so you can find the account. I am unable to open a priority ticket at all. when clicking submit I am unable to click proceed.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@user123 said:

@FrankZ said:

@user123 said:

Please let us know how it goes! :)

Sure thing he will probably most like the present that he can stick in his mouth the best. He's one after all.

@Fritz said:

@FrankZ said:

@user123 said:

Why on January 7th?

Orthodox, I would guess.

Yep, it is that whole Julian calendar thing we got going. Side benefit is we get to take advantage of all the after Christmas sales before Christmas. :wink:

Thanked by (2)user123 rhinoduck

LIMITED OFFER
    $18.88 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2048MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    85GB SSD (NVMe)
    8704GB MONTHLY DATA
    NYC METRO, NJ LOCATION
    2 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanked by (2)FrankZ user123

This discussion has been closed.