OVH login problem

Hello, anybody have problem with login to panel OVH?

i receive this error: Error: Invalid Account ID or password
Also email recovery just tell me send but not send email to my email box

How fix it? i need fast login to my account

Comments

• I just tested my account at https://us.ovhcloud.com/manager and it is working as intended,

I only ordered a single 77% off VPS, did either of you purchase more?

• they ban my account of ovh.de

• I am guessing you entered fake details when signing up and OVH is pretty strict on that.

• @jund said:
    they ban my account of ovh.de

Oh who would expect that OVH on theirs local branch for Germans not gonna allow people from China.
    I guess no one.

Thanked by (1)dgc1980

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @dgc1980 said:
    I just tested my account at https://us.ovhcloud.com/manager and it is working as intended,

I only ordered a single 77% off VPS, did either of you purchase more?

Not work still tell me eeror

Error: Invalid Account ID or password

• @dgc1980 said:
    I am guessing you entered fake details when signing up and OVH is pretty strict on that.

not fake deatils. i work with my account about 2 years.

• @moh3en same here. ordered 2 days ago DE special VPS and now i cannot login anymore - no email about it since then.

• Dis any one of you receive a verification request feom ovh and you ignored it?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • probably using VPN when sign up

• @selalumenang said:
    probably using VPN when sign up

but about 2 years work with account. now from today can't login/ but how get support in email? beacuse when send ticket from mail to [email protected] just a automatic replay that tell me need login to panel and send ticket

• Welcome to LowEndMental Support portal.

We deeply misunderstand your frustration. Therefore, we'd like to suggest that you talk to an armchair lawyer on Reddit and begin filing papers for a class malaction lawsuit.

This will surely gain their attention and won't lift the ban on your account.
    What does it accomplish then?

Entertainment for us.

Best Regards,

e-Troll.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• Same for me too. They refunded the money silently and banned the account.

Like @Nekki says, fuck ovh

Why?

• @jmaxwell said:

Like @Nekki says, fuck ovh

Sing it!

Thanked by (2)jmaxwell FrankZ
  • NeoonNeoon OG
    edited December 2022

@marian said:
    @moh3en same here. ordered 2 days ago DE special VPS and now i cannot login anymore - no email about it since then.

Aha, the Reason is, if you get flagged for fraud, your order is set to expire within 48 hours if you don't supply a picture of your ID.

"Please note that this order can expire if the requested documentation is not received within 48 hours of this request."

Thanked by (2)marian FrankZ
  • @Neoon said:

@marian said:
    @moh3en same here. ordered 2 days ago DE special VPS and now i cannot login anymore - no email about it since then.

Aha, the Reason is, if you get flagged for fraud, your order is set to expire within 48 hours if you don't supply a picture of your ID.

"Please note that this order can expire if the requested documentation is not received within 48 hours of this request."

They never ask for a document verification.

Same happened to me few months agon.account is few years old. VAT exempted on the account. But after ordering order got stuck in validation stage for 24hrs.suddenly account got disappeared. No warning, No email, Nothing.

• if a user have problem said it banned her account. but what this method change password and then no answer from ticket or tell!!!!!

• @Sanjue007 said: They never ask for a document verification.

yeah, never received a document verification request via email or their panel.
    anyway, it was planed to let it idle for 12 months, so no idle vps for me anymore :smile:

• My account at OVH got approved without being asked for any doc as well.

• @deank said:
    My account at OVH got approved without being asked for any doc as well.

What your location? Are you try with VPS or VPN in signup?

• Why in the Nekki would I use a VPN to begin with? I've got so much to hide that I've chosen not to hide anything at all.

• edited December 2022

I had this problem! Created a new OVH Cloud account & ordered a VPS with the 77% special. They requested ID verification, I submitted a ticket & told them no to the ID request & also asked for a refund. They refunded me & told me they've closed the account. I replied to the ticket asking them to reopen the account because I can't log in, they reopened it - I then proceeded to reorder the VPS, no fraud check this time though??

• @beanman109 said:
    I had this problem! Created a new OVH Cloud account & ordered a VPS with the 77% special. They requested ID verification, I submitted a ticket & told them no to the ID request & also asked for a refund. They refunded me & told me they've closed the account. I replied to the ticket asking them to reopen the account because I can't log in, they reopened it - I then proceeded to reorder the VPS, no fraud check this time though??

They will catch it and you will lose.

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @AuroraZero said:

@beanman109 said:

They will catch it and you will lose.

I mean for a $1 a month it's a game I'm willing to play.

• I actually moved to Beauharnois, QC to be close to my OVH server.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

Similar. I created a new OVH Cloud account & ordered a VPS with the 77% special. Paid with a verified PayPal account. Did not use a VPN. They requested ID and a photo of me holding the ID. I submitted a ticket asking them to please cancel the order because I was not going to send them a photo of me holding an ID. They replied to the ticket about 36 hours later and canceled the order.
    Like @Nekki says, fuck ovh (sung to the tune of "She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes")

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero jmaxwell

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:
    Similar. I created a new OVH Cloud account & ordered a VPS with the 77% special. Paid with a verified PayPal account. Did not use a VPN. They requested ID and a photo of me holding the ID. I submitted a ticket asking them to please cancel the order because I was not going to send them a photo of me holding an ID. They replied to the ticket about 36 hours later and canceled the order.
    Like @Nekki says, fuck ovh (sung to the tune of "She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes")

Now you understand the reason why I have no OVH accounts.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @FrankZ said:

Wired, I have so many OVH, SYS and KS accounts, never got flagged for Fraud once.
    Even the flagged for manual verification, got enabled within 24 hours.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@AuroraZero said:

@FrankZ said:

Now you understand the reason why I have no OVH accounts.

Yes I do. As I am sure that if you send them a photo of you holding your ID it would end up on the front page of the National Enquirer at the check out counter of the local grocery store with the headline "Proof Yetis exist!!!" Sub headline: "Yeti has love child with OVH lesbians!!" with a photo showing you holding your ID, and two lesbians photo shopped in next to you.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add