VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• looks like a good time to go to sleep!

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • @HuangxinYuan said:

@VirMach said:

@HuangxinYuan said:
    Please reply my Ticket #503398 , my VPS has suspended for 3 months.

I'll let low end support decide if you should be unsuspended.

Full port speed out (126MB/s) for long period of time, Deluge, seedbox/torrenting outbound mostly until he almost ran out of BW.
    Caused high I/O and network degradation and affected other customers.

Unsuspend yay or nay?

Edit: oh and multiple accounts.

U just suspended it without any warning msg to me. H

Good. Take it as a life lesson, don't abuse things.

Thanked by (2)cybertech AlwaysSkint
  • edited January 2023

I would like to know how soon my order will be activated, flash sale order placed on 25th Dec. I can't open it for a long time, and I can't contact customer service. Invoice #1518359 @virmach

• edited January 2023

@soulchief said:

@HuangxinYuan said:

@VirMach said:

@HuangxinYuan said:

Full port speed out (126MB/s) for long period of time, Deluge, seedbox/torrenting outbound mostly until he almost ran out of BW.

Unsuspend yay or nay?

Good. Take it as a life lesson, don't abuse things.

Hey @HuangxinYuan don't forget ya own me a philosophical @paper

@King said:
    I would like to know how soon my order will be activated, flash sale order placed on 25th Dec. I can't open it for a long time, and I can't contact customer service. Invoice #1518359 @virmach

Folks hate uncertainty for sure, @VirMach ya could do the part ya can, such as showing up the tickets waiting behind the user.
    It works like the mirror in the elevator and does improve user experience.

@paper said:
    Many people buy low price machine, and then delete account without refund

Happy Ending. Nan, living on the edge I like it!

Thanked by (1)Caxen

smartass shitposting satirist

• Many people buy low price machine, and then delete account without refund

• @HuangxinYuan said:

H

• @VirMach said:

@HuangxinYuan said:

Unsuspend yay or nay?

Just because this a old migration VPS that form NCY to JP Tokyo, It only $8 per year for 8Core 8G RAM 80G 8T. So just suspended it for more resource for others , That is a nice strategy . I feel sorry that just only those licking Dog visit LES.

• @HuangxinYuan said: U just suspended it without any warning msg to me. H

Is there anything in Terms of Service and AUP saying you will get a warning?

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

LIMITED OFFER
    $18.13 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    5634MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    10GB SSD (NVMe)
    1024GB MONTHLY DATA
    FRANKFURT, DE LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @Jab said:

@HuangxinYuan said: U just suspended it without any warning msg to me. H

Is there anything in Terms of Service and AUP saying I will get a suspend without warnig? So are u are a licking dog of vir ?

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@WHo said:
    Please tell me why TYOC035 can offline with disk issue twice in 3 month?

Very high "you fixed my computer and now every time it breaks it's because of the thing you did 3 months ago" vibes. Not everything is related in the same exact way. This time it's even worse.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@HuangxinYuan said:

@Jab said:

Is there anything in Terms of Service and AUP saying I will get a suspend without warnig? So are u are a licking dog of vir ?

so u are a alpaca?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• JabJab
    edited January 2023

@HuangxinYuan said: Is there anything in Terms of Service and AUP saying I will get a suspend without warnig? So are u are a licking dog of vir ?

Dear MJJ,

Yes there is.
    High I/O: Customer’s Service cannot average more than 80 IOPS within any two (2) hour period, cannot burst above 300MB/s disk write average for more than ten (10) minutes, cannot average more than 300 write operations per second for more than 1 hour, and cannot be above 20% average utilization within any six (6) hour period.
    High Network Usage: Customer’s Service cannot have more than 50,000 conntrack sessions at any given time, and cannot use more than the allocated bandwidth. Customer understands that the network is shared and utilizing maximum network speed will not always be possible.
    VirMach reserves the right to deprioritize,. power down, or suspend Customer’s Service(s) at any time in order to avoid congestion and/or disrupting the performance of other customers, which may directly affect the performance of Customer’s Service.

What makes you think you can go with 100+ MB/s writes (and shit ton of read on top of that) for a shared system for 8$ per year? Why the fuck YOU are going to take all resources and other people on your node need to suffer?

Signed,
    Licking dog

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @HuangxinYuan said:

Hey... Keep refreshing flash sales... To see what you CANT buy anymore :-)

Thanked by (2)cybertech AlwaysSkint
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

@paper - you put a false reason for joining on the LES registration form.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:

you need a reason to join?

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited January 2023

You just thrashed I/O and almost maxed out your monthly bandwidth in like a day without warning message to me.

@HuangxinYuan said: Just because this a old migration VPS that form NCY to JP Tokyo, It only $8 per year for 8Core 8G RAM 80G 8T. So just suspended it for more resource for others , That is a nice strategy . I feel sorry that just only those licking Dog visit LES.

You used to do this every time? Doesn't look like it, previous month looks fine, looks like you just decided not to manage your VPS properly right after you moved it to Tokyo. I assume there was a change of user involved.

• sometimes when virmach speaks

Thank god we have Frank here .... he understands beast language.

Thanked by (3)FrankZ localhost Mason
  • @HuangxinYuan said: Is there anything in Terms of Service and AUP saying I will get a suspend without warnig?

https://virmach.com/terms-conditions/#terms

E) Abuse Policy: Customer acknowledges that any prohibited activity as described in VirMach’s Acceptable Usage Policy may result in immediate cancellation/termination without refund or notice.

https://virmach.com/terms-conditions/#aup

VirMach reserves the right to deprioritize,. power down, or suspend Customer’s Service(s) at any time in order to avoid congestion and/or disrupting the performance of other customers, which may directly affect the performance of Customer’s Service.

The services they provide are with shared resources like most other VPS providers and they offer them cheap. Strict restrictions are to be expected.

• So... an abuser using full 1Gbps In+Out for 1-2 days in JP location, that's like 10-20TB of bandwidth, what makes him think this is acceptable?

I don't even dare to burst the port more than 1 hour, this guy's entitlement is next level :joy:

• @HuangxinYuan said:

@VirMach said:

@HuangxinYuan said:

Just because this a old migration VPS that form NCY to JP Tokyo, It only $8 per year for 8Core 8G RAM 80G 8T. So just suspended it for more resource for others , That is a nice strategy . I feel sorry that just only those licking Dog visit LES.

That reminds me!
    All those $8 specials that went instantly within seconds, presumably to MJJ bots.

@VirMach said back then that he's going to investigate and "liberate" the accounts of those that were abusers and then he'll offer those, by random draw, to everyone that commented within that given timespan (think it was 20 minutes).

So I'll be all excited if you get "liberated" from your $8 VPS, since I think I had a 60% chance, or maybe it was 20% chance - or some odds that was high enough for me to be really excited and waiting in anticipation - to have been one of the lucky ones to get it offered to! B)

Once again we thank you for bringing attention to your situation.
    LowEndSupport thanks you! :p

Thanked by (2)FrankZ AlwaysSkint
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@fluttershy said:

@FrankZ said:

you need a reason to join?

There is a question on the registration form that asks why you want to join LES. You can put in anything, the reason you want to join is not that important. Many people put "want to talk to virmach" or "VirMach bad guy" and I approve all of them no matter what they say.

Thanked by (2)Caxen shallow

• no one talked about the $47.36 deal.

• edited January 2023

@FAT32 said:
    So... an abuser using full 1Gbps In+Out for 1-2 days in JP location, that's like 10-20TB of bandwidth, what makes him think this is acceptable?

I don't even dare to burst the port more than 1 hour, this guy's entitlement is next level :joy:

Why don't ya bring about the story that the double bandwidth daddy refunded the MJJ who always fully use allocated 6TB bandwidth :joy:

• @Jab said:

@menatplay said:

As in the pic,when I created my account in 2021.I was new to this,and somehow when I ordered one service,It got one more account.so everytime I login in, it asks me to choose a account. I don't know if this is why I'm "not in good stading" . If it is, feel free to delete the upper one(Hamilton Sabot) or any other account you think I have.

So many questions, so many doubts. Like... accounts don't show up magically - you can't say "It got one more account". There was none, then one showed up, magic. Also why the fuck one (sub-)account is clearly China and second one is called Hamilton Sabot and has nothing to do with China? Like how the fuck does this not rings any alarm bells in your mind? I've got extra sub-account added to my service, it shows name of some French gymnast, but hey, China is strong, vast and he probably paid VirMach to have access to my servers!

OK.Mr. Sherlock Homes,I can smell your sarcasm.
    My English is not so good ,so let me rephrase.
    That was my first time to buy VPS, All was new to me, I tried to order one, but did't pay successfully. so I tried to buy another one.I was required to input imforation again,maybe that's why a sub-account showed up (or whatever you call it).That's all I can remember.
    As the why the upper one is called Hamilton Sabot. I wrote it, I didn't want to use my real name because at that time I didn't know much about it or how that works.it was my very first time to buy VPS as I said.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    LIMITED OFFER
    $17.39 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    3267MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    25GB SSD (NVMe)
    2560GB MONTHLY DATA
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @FAT32 said:
    So... an abuser using full 1Gbps In+Out for 1-2 days in JP location, that's like 10-20TB of bandwidth, what makes him think this is acceptable?

When it reach 7T of 8T , I stop this service, but still suspended by virmach after a week. If virmach limited network , It should list detail rules, and should not just suspended it without any warning msg, and even not rely TK for 3 month.

• edited January 2023

↑↑↑
    Wow

Thanked by (1)ehab

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

I'm so happy this is not an offer thread any more.

Thanked by (3)ehab AlwaysSkint tototo

• FAT32FAT32 OG
    edited January 2023

@HuangxinYuan said:
    When it reach 7T of 8T , I stop this service, but still suspended by virmach after a week. If virmach limited network , It should list detail rules, and should not just suspended it without any warning msg, and even not rely TK for 3 month.

It is not about the quota but the network speed / bandwidth, you do realize the total bandwidth available in a single node (that hosts tens or hundreds of VPS) is 1Gbps right? This means at the same time your neighbor in the same node will get poor connection speed

I am not sure about why the ticket is not replied or got suspended without warning, but I would recommend throttle a bit when you run your application in the future

Thanked by (2)FrankZ ZA_capetown