VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @shallow said:
    Is the 29 the only bus in Worcester?

Yes.... thenone and only route, dedicated to worchester

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@localhost said: It's wor--ches-ter

Wrong language. You need to write in England English. :p
    (Seeing as it's a Stateside bus and their/your pronunciation makes more sense - just - I'll let ya off! :D )

This pronunciation from me is what folks from non new England typically use.
    We both know what it really means 😌

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @noisycode said: ..get another VM on SEAZ00X..

The last 2 VM that I bought should never have been but Virbot hoodwinked me! :o

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• edited January 2023

Satan brought you some cheap Ryzen VPS:
    VirMach Flash Sale: cheap VPS Ryzen

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @AlwaysSkint said:

@noisycode said: ..get another VM on SEAZ00X..

The last 2 VM that I bought should never have been but Virbot hoodwinked me! :o

Maybe you, I mean we, should try Virbot Anonymous B)

Thanked by (3)AlwaysSkint someTom FrankZ
  • So many offers! I do not know what is more broken: Virbot, MJJ feelings, my wallet, network in datacenter?

Thanked by (3)ehab ariq01 FrankZ

How are you... online?

• rootroot OG
    edited January 2023

@DataRecovery said:
    Satan brought you some cheap Ryzen VPS:
    VirMach Flash Sale: cheap VPS Ryzen

Actually it's wrong. That number does not represent Satan. The offer was great though.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

How are you... online?

• ETA for transfer button? So i can start selling all vps xD

• edited January 2023

@risturiz said:
    ETA for transfer button? So i can start selling all vps xD

is already there, you go to cancel, and change it to transfer, it will cost you $3

Thanked by (1)risturiz
  • edited January 2023

@risturiz said: ETA for transfer button?

I strongly suggest waiting until at least current sales stabilise. It's a manual process and I have an open Ticket for one since 11/07/2022, where in the last update (12/09/2022) Virmach was about to complete it. :|
    [I'll have two previous year's BF sales to Transfer, at some point hopefully soon.]

(Edit: dyslexia typing)

Thanked by (2)ehab risturiz

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@risturiz said: ETA for transfer button?

I strongly suggest waiting until at least current sales stabilise. It's a manual process and I have an open Ticket for one since 11/07/2022, where the in last update (12/09/2022) Virmach was about to complete it. :|
    [I'll have two previous year's BF sales to Transfer, at some point hopefully soon.]

Yes, i need to migrate some systems first :-) ... I was waiting some big vps and ended with 6 more LOL ( @VirBOT wallet killer )

• LIMITED OFFER
    $40.70 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4181MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    205GB SSD (NVMe)
    20992GB MONTHLY DATA
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• LIMITED OFFER
    $11.84 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1443MB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    40GB SSD (NVMe)
    4096GB MONTHLY DATA
    NYC METRO, NJ LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• LIMITED OFFER
    $29.60 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2901MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    130GB SSD (NVMe)
    13312GB MONTHLY DATA
    DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    3 DEDICATED IPv4

• LIMITED OFFER
    $10.91 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1656MB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    3072GB MONTHLY DATA
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• LIMITED OFFER
    $10.36 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1262MB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    3072GB MONTHLY DATA
    DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• LIMITED OFFER
    $9.44 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1479MB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    20GB SSD (NVMe)
    2048GB MONTHLY DATA
    DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• edited January 2023

oops

• LIMITED OFFER
    $18.87 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1792MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    55GB SSD (NVMe)
    5632GB MONTHLY DATA
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @VirMach Can you fix the SEAZ002’s network ?

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint sh97
  • @FrankZ said:

@corbpie said:

@FrankZ said:

@corbpie said:

@FrankZ said:

@corbpie said:
    Anyone else receive something completely different to what was ordered??

@VirMach I bought

2023-01-03 21:56:39 2023-01-03 22:01:37 4 8996 205 1 20992 ✘ Los Angeles, CA 47.36

And got a 3c 3gb 25gb ssd in Seattle

You missed the deal and you got the one after.

2023-01-03 22:04:17   2023-01-03 22:10:01 3   3267    25  1   2560    ✘   Seattle, WA 17.39   41  1 GIGABIT   
    2023-01-03 21:56:39   2023-01-03 22:01:37 4   8996    205 1   20992   ✘   Los Angeles, CA 47.36   164 1 GIGABIT   

I ordered it straight away? are they limited in stock? Its bs if it sold out and i was given the next one at $47.36

You should have been charged $17.39 If your invoice shows $47.36 then I would argue for getting it.

Ok, that's why it makes me think they didn't wanna fulfil all the orders for it. I've opened a ticket hopefully it'll be sorted before next year

It is an automated provisioning system. There are bugs being worked out. Humans go behind the machines checking what things did not work correctly and fixing the mistakes manually. It takes a little time but I would expect you will be sorted. You should get the VPS you paid for or be refunded if they are not able to fulfill your order. It would seriously surprise me if VirMach says "you have the 3/3267/25 in Seattle and we are going to charge you $47.36/yr for it." What I said is all assuming that you were billed $47.36.

It my not happen. I had the same issue last year. FYI (as a warning for others) here is what Virmach said:

**Subject: Shopping cart not working properly for flash sales**
     Posted by System on 12/07/2021 (22:35) Operator

This ticket has been marked as "rejected" by a member of our staff.

This could mean any of the following:

>  Your ticket title was not descriptive and it therefore could not be sorted.
      >  The request can potentially not be fulfilled due to our policies or a limitation.
     >  This was already answered or it is not part of the support level we provide.

If this was a billing request, it most likely means you are not eligible for this being processed. If you were requesting technical support, perhaps you have a limited support plan and your request was outside of what's covered. Your ticket may also be flagged as rejected if you may have already received a resolution in previous responses, as mentioned above, or if we do not discuss what you're requesting as part of the normal level of support we provide (for example, you might be asking us about a promotion or a trial or something we don't offer.)

If you do create a new request, please make sure to first review everything we have mentioned. In most cases, any further requests may also be rejected.

**Posted by System on 12/03/2021 (11:48) Operator**

We have received your request. Please keep in mind, since this will be flagged directly to the billing department, it may take longer than usual to receive a response, especially on weekends.

**Posted by {redacted} on 12/03/2021 (11:46) Owner

Hello,
     I placed a flash sale item in my cart and confirmed it was the correct item from the cart view page. One the checkout page the correct amount for the item was shown - $35.34. However, when I added my card details and checked out instead of 4vCore,11776MB RAM,35G SSD, 1xIP, 23500GB Bandwidth,BUFFALO, NY,$35.34 the invoice was generated for the next flash sale item (which I did not place in my cart) - 1vCore, 896MB RAM,40G SSD, 1xIP,1500GB Bandwidth, BUFFALO, NY, $9.91.

I do not want to purchase this item.

Since it was $10 I took the hit but have been uber cautious about double checking everything with flash sale orders. I thought this had been fixed this year because I noticed out of stock items did disappear from the cart, but maybe if the item does not go out of stock and VirtBot switches to a new offer this can still happen. Don't leave anything too long in your cart thinking you are safe.

• @SeaScoot said: Don't leave anything too long in your cart thinking you are safe.

*If you do not complete your order within 3 minutes of loading this page, you may receive and be billed for the next non-refundable special offer. No corrections will be made. If we run out of stock or there’s an error, we reserve the right to cancel your order (at our discretion.)

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint imok
  • edited January 2023

Flash Sale <- the clue is in the name. You snooze, you lose.

@SeaScoot said: .. but maybe if the item does not go out of stock and VirtBot switches to a new offer this can still happen. Don't leave anything too long in your cart thinking you are safe.

Pretty clear that's the case, as stated:

Please complete your order within 3 minutes.
    *If you do not complete your order within 3 minutes of loading this page, you may receive and be billed for the next non-refundable special offer. No corrections will be made. If we run out of stock or there’s an error, we reserve the right to cancel your order (at our discretion.)

Additionally, there is a warning when the current offer is about to change. it's a BIG red button that says SWITCHING SOON. Moral of the story=don't piss about and use official site rather than some tracker/scraper.

(Personally, I have a PayPal payment agreement and keep logged into the Client Area. I checked the official offer page and completed the checkout process well within a minute of choosing a deal. (I'd take 20-30 seconds for comparison with existing purchases.) Ignoring the 404 error, post-checkout, purchases were made simple and quick. YMMV)

• @SeaScoot said:

@FrankZ said:

@corbpie said:

@FrankZ said:

@corbpie said:

@FrankZ said:

@corbpie said:
    Anyone else receive something completely different to what was ordered??

@VirMach I bought

2023-01-03 21:56:39 2023-01-03 22:01:37 4 8996 205 1 20992 ✘ Los Angeles, CA 47.36

And got a 3c 3gb 25gb ssd in Seattle

You missed the deal and you got the one after.

2023-01-03 22:04:17 2023-01-03 22:10:01 3   3267    25  1   2560    ✘   Seattle, WA 17.39   41  1 GIGABIT   
    2023-01-03 21:56:39 2023-01-03 22:01:37 4   8996    205 1   20992   ✘   Los Angeles, CA 47.36   164 1 GIGABIT   

I ordered it straight away? are they limited in stock? Its bs if it sold out and i was given the next one at $47.36

You should have been charged $17.39 If your invoice shows $47.36 then I would argue for getting it.

Ok, that's why it makes me think they didn't wanna fulfil all the orders for it. I've opened a ticket hopefully it'll be sorted before next year

It is an automated provisioning system. There are bugs being worked out. Humans go behind the machines checking what things did not work correctly and fixing the mistakes manually. It takes a little time but I would expect you will be sorted. You should get the VPS you paid for or be refunded if they are not able to fulfill your order. It would seriously surprise me if VirMach says "you have the 3/3267/25 in Seattle and we are going to charge you $47.36/yr for it." What I said is all assuming that you were billed $47.36.

It my not happen. I had the same issue last year. FYI (as a warning for others) here is what Virmach said:

**Subject: Shopping cart not working properly for flash sales**
     Posted by System on 12/07/2021 (22:35) Operator

This ticket has been marked as "rejected" by a member of our staff.

This could mean any of the following:

>  Your ticket title was not descriptive and it therefore could not be sorted.
      >  The request can potentially not be fulfilled due to our policies or a limitation.
     >  This was already answered or it is not part of the support level we provide.

If this was a billing request, it most likely means you are not eligible for this being processed. If you were requesting technical support, perhaps you have a limited support plan and your request was outside of what's covered. Your ticket may also be flagged as rejected if you may have already received a resolution in previous responses, as mentioned above, or if we do not discuss what you're requesting as part of the normal level of support we provide (for example, you might be asking us about a promotion or a trial or something we don't offer.)

If you do create a new request, please make sure to first review everything we have mentioned. In most cases, any further requests may also be rejected.

**Posted by System on 12/03/2021 (11:48) Operator**

We have received your request. Please keep in mind, since this will be flagged directly to the billing department, it may take longer than usual to receive a response, especially on weekends.

**Posted by {redacted} on 12/03/2021 (11:46) Owner

Hello,
     I placed a flash sale item in my cart and confirmed it was the correct item from the cart view page. One the checkout page the correct amount for the item was shown - $35.34. However, when I added my card details and checked out instead of 4vCore,11776MB RAM,35G SSD, 1xIP, 23500GB Bandwidth,BUFFALO, NY,$35.34 the invoice was generated for the next flash sale item (which I did not place in my cart) - 1vCore, 896MB RAM,40G SSD, 1xIP,1500GB Bandwidth, BUFFALO, NY, $9.91.

I do not want to purchase this item.

Since it was $10 I took the hit but have been uber cautious about double checking everything with flash sale orders. I thought this had been fixed this year because I noticed out of stock items did disappear from the cart, but maybe if the item does not go out of stock and VirtBot switches to a new offer this can still happen. Don't leave anything too long in your cart thinking you are safe.

Your situation was different, his took the next VPS specs but the old VPS price. If he got the next VPS and the next VPS price then it will probably be ignored/rejected like yours was (since there's a disclaimer when purchasing).

Thanked by (3)AlwaysSkint Caxen FrankZ
  • @VirMach drama starting, please extend grace period between deals.

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• Crazy deals, but since the IP change I’ve been less happy with my AMS Virmach box. I used to use it as a VPN, but the IP in the 47.x range prohibits that use case. It gets blocked because it’s “suspicious”, geo located in the US or China. Just not great. Everything else is good though, just a small buyer beware.

• @dgc1980 said:
    hmm, my service on DALZ008 DHCP keeps returning 192168.77.11 on the VPS, I wonder if someone is running a DHCPD on their VPS...

correct cutout this time.

@Virmach I will ping you for this, as I have kept tcpdump up for a while, and it is still advertising as a DHCP server.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • LIMITED OFFER
    $13.13 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1194MB DDR4 RAM
    2 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    35GB SSD (NVMe)
    3584GB MONTHLY DATA
    TAMPA, FL LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

and time for bed, hopefully VirBot gets a a slight cough and spits out good deals for you

• Anyone else still waiting for refund of 11 Core Typo Flash Sale ? View Ticket #623787
    Waiting for a reply since 12/23