VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @Mason said: P.S. it was 1111MB RAM

Damn! :'(

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• edited January 2023

@sxml2015 said: Cheated by VirMach discount

The discount is real, "lured by discount hence lost both sanity and knives" I'd rather say

smartass shitposting satirist

• rootroot OG
    edited January 2023

@AlwaysSkint said:

@Mason said: ..landed on the page at the right time.

I fired the trigger within a second (same with the three bucks one) - OOS. No real loss though: I'd be interested in what you run on the 111MB RAM. :D TinyCore/Knoppix?
    (impatiently awaiting the $6.00 and trying to recall the spec.)

There are solutions, but you have to keep it very light. You could use it as VPN, or some IRC client/bouncer. That server is interesting precisely due to it's challenge, being the very pride of low-end; it's why you're here. Be proud for having something like that to play with.

How are you... online?

• edited January 2023

@FrankZ said: Nobody is rushing you or complaining

my ticket regarding the issue was closed,deleted,etc but......
    there is a whole lot of new templates for reinstall and many many more ISO's to mount within the billing panel, so this will do for me, I can mount what I want and install what I have been wanting.

edit: actually all my tickets have been merged, including the transfer request and ipv6 requests :( and changed to low priority there goes the fast transfer fee payment

even worse, it is now set to "Awaiting Request" so not sure what is going to happen :(

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • B A N N E D

@dgc1980 said: even worse, it is now set to "Awaiting Request" so not sure what is going to happen

Thanked by (1)dgc1980

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• ( sigh ) Glad I clicked the button for those ipv6 requests. They all got merged with my priority ticket Dedicated Server OS Reinstall and put On Hold.

• may be better to close my ticket for the transfer, and re-request it and pay new invoice and ask for refound to wallet for the previous paid one, since the help request is no longer required as I have worked around it, and I can live without IPv6 for a while.

• edited January 2023

@skorous said:
    ( sigh ) Glad I clicked the button for those ipv6 requests. They all got merged with my priority ticket Dedicated Server OS Reinstall and put On Hold.

Nice one...

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• edited January 2023

@sxml2015 said: Cheated by VirMach discount

My condolences, I presume ya're the retailer MJJ 鸡不择食?
    See ya on the other side. https://hostloc.com/thread-1124529-1-2.html

smartass shitposting satirist

• A mosquito.
    Poor libido.
    Yeah.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • The merge> @shallow said:

A mosquito.
    Poor libido.
    Yeah.

smells like something ...

MMM... Roast Chicken...

Thanked by (2)shallow FrankZ
  • @shallow said:
    A mosquito.
    Poor libido.
    Yeah.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

How are you... online?

• edited January 2023

Smells Like Lowend Spirit.

Thanked by (4)ariq01 Mason FrankZ saibal

• @sxml2015 said:
    @VirMach

Fraudster!

Pay $22. The vps is not powered on.
    Sent a work order and no one responded. Apply for a refund fraud of 20 dollars!
    Only refund $2

You have multiple accounts and your previous account is flagged for closure and you already have opened two other tickets. This also does not qualify for priority support. I've billed you $15 for priority support. I've billed you $5 for ignoring ToS again since we now have a warning for this in addition to terms of service on the order page.

You do not qualify for a refund as you've received two refunds on one of the previous account, however, as a courtesy, I've refunded $2 after the $20 in the above described charges.

In the future if you plan on continuing to breach our terms of service, maybe don't also create two tickets and a priority ticket bringing more attention and fees, just because your order is pending manual review because of you clearly breaching terms of service and just wait for us to automatically process it and you may not then be charged these fees.

Your account has been closed.

Looks like we have a winner! Congratulations. Just think of the nice trees you've paid for.

• @sxml2015 said:

@tototo said:

@sxml2015 said:
    Fraudster!

Pay $22. The vps is not powered on.
    Sent a work order and no one responded. Apply for a refund fraud of 20 dollars!
    Only refund $2

Two months ago, you said VirMach is Rubbish. I think you shouldn't have tried to get a VPS from VirMach again...

@sxml2015 said:
    Shutdown at will Migrate
    No integrity. Rubbish! ! !
    why is it alive

Cheated by VirMach discount

You cheated yourself.

• Has anyone seen whmcs show a different IP than the solusvm panel?

The solusvm ip works. But I am unsure which is my actual IP to use.

• I managed to exceed bandwidth on an idler for the first time -
    Except, somehow I did it with NEGATIVE BANDWIDTH ?!

• JabJab
    edited January 2023

@erk said: Except, somehow I did it with NEGATIVE BANDWIDTH ?!

No, "negative axis" is OUTGOING (green).
    "positive axis" is INCOMING (blue).
    A trick to have both in and out on one graph. Same goes for disk reads and writes.

You managed to send ~88MB (bytes, not bits) per second for an hour according to that graph in the middle of 09 January.

88 MB * 60 [minutes] * 60 [seconds] = 316800 MB = 316.8 GB

Thanked by (2)erk FrankZ

• @localhost said:
    Has anyone seen whmcs show a different IP than the solusvm panel?

Use the one that works.

Thanked by (1)localhost

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• Excuse me, when is the $24.6 vps purchased on January 4th expected to be opened?

• edited January 2023

@taoqi said: .. when is the $24.6 vps purchased on January 4th expected to be opened?

How long is a piece of string?

JuicyPolitical-VM $6.00 USD Annually 01/04/2024 Pending

As soon as Virmach gets through the thousands of Tickets created by scalpers/fraudsters/MJJ etc. Soon(TM).

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• @Brueggus said:

@localhost said:
    Has anyone seen whmcs show a different IP than the solusvm panel?

Use the one that works.

Yeh. Already setup. But just hope there is no switch later .. 😅😅

• @Brueggus said: Use the one that works.

Personally, I'd go with the SolusVM appointed one.

Thanked by (1)localhost

• @taoqi said:
    Excuse me, when is the $24.6 vps purchased on January 4th expected to be opened?

Days, weeks, months or for some people, never.

• taoqi said:
    Excuse me, when is the $24.6 vps purchased on January 4th expected to be opened?

@VirMach idea for future - every deal must have different price... so you will be able (to at least) track location via price!
    Good idea? ^.-

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@skorous said: ( sigh ) Glad I clicked the button for those ipv6 requests. They all got merged .... and put On Hold.

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero skorous

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @soulchief said: Days, weeks, months or for some people, never.

Sad but true. VPS offline since its activation Dec,25. @taoqi forget about it, one day you will receive an email.

• @alexxgg said:

@soulchief said: Days, weeks, months or for some people, never.

Sad but true. VPS offline since its activation Dec,25. @taoqi forget about it, one day you will receive an email.

Being activated but then going offline is different. Virmach said on the last day of flash sales to not expect any of the new deals to be activated for awhile.

• rootroot OG
    edited January 2023

People just need stay with patience and wait.

How are you... online?