iHostART - 5.5$/yr 50 GB HDD & 512 MB & 1 vCore & Public Torrent allowed & DMCA Ignore & 1x IPv4 NAT

Comments

• sirs please do the needful

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• @g121 said:

We are way past that stage. Expect six to nine hours of uptime everyday.

Why?

• CalinCalin Hosting Provider

Hello @jmaxwell Hello, where have you noticed your 9 hours of downtime per day?

@Encoders please give me on PM you email address for check , it s VPS problems no node problems in last 7 days it s maximum 8 hours of downtime

Unfortunity this downtime it s cause lot of DDoS attacks

Regards,
    Calin

• My container had about 5 hours of downtime in past 24 hours.
    It's measured by UptimeRobot TCP monitor, connecting to the SSH port.

📶 Uptime
    80.968% (last 24 hours)
    91.268% (last 7 days)
    94.919% (last 30 days)

🔴 Latest downtime
    It was recorded on 2023-01-04 10:08:31 and the downtime lasted for 1 hrs, 55 mins.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• edited January 2023

@yoursunny said:
    My container had about 5 hours of downtime in past 24 hours.
    It's measured by UptimeRobot TCP monitor, connecting to the SSH port.

📶 Uptime
    80.968% (last 24 hours)
    91.268% (last 7 days)
    94.919% (last 30 days)

🔴 Latest downtime
    It was recorded on 2023-01-04 10:08:31 and the downtime lasted for 1 hrs, 55 mins.

so that wasn't just for me.
    anyway at the time of writing this comment, it is down again since 41 minutes

Why?

• Invoice #941

Hello, now everything should go well I added another backup fiber and a firewall

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by (1)mee2
  • @Calin said:
    Hello, now everything should go well I added another backup fiber and a firewall

Regards,
    Calin

It seems to have no effect. The server is still offline

• After enabling firewall and fiber or whatever it’s down again today for the second time

Why?

Hello, because the problems with this node have gotten much bigger than what mas be expected I talked to my provider and in the next 12 hours all customers will receive by email a new IPv4, all data remain the same only IPv4 will change to solve these downtime problems Besides that because I try to respect all my clients, I will give everyone on the node with problems 2 weeks free host. The client account will update this date in the next 48 hours I apologize for all these downtimes in the last 30 days

Regards,
    Calin

• @Calin said:
    Hello @jmaxwell Hello, where have you noticed your 9 hours of downtime per day?

@Encoders please give me on PM you email address for check , it s VPS problems no node problems in last 7 days it s maximum 8 hours of downtime

Unfortunity this downtime it s cause lot of DDoS attacks

Regards,
    Calin

i have sent you my mail over pm, thank you in advance

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• (Shaking my head)

@Calin said:
    Hello, because the problems with this node have gotten much bigger than what mas be expected I talked to my provider and in the next 12 hours all customers will receive by email a new IPv4, all data remain the same only IPv4 will change to solve these downtime problems Besides that because I try to respect all my clients, I will give everyone on the node with problems 2 weeks free host. The client account will update this date in the next 48 hours I apologize for all these downtimes in the last 30 days

Regards,
    Calin

Hello dear customer, after several downtimes recorded in the last 20 days we announce that I have decided to change the IPv4 of your VPS. to solve these problems in the future

Your new IPv4 is 92.84.204.xxx

All data is the same only IPv4 has changed

This IPv4 will be functional in the next 16 hours

For any problem please open the ticket on the site

PS: All VPS will get 2 weeks free to rematch us due to these downtimes

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by (2)Encoders jmaxwell
  • invoice 945 paid 384 MB RAM FREE sir

Hello everyone done , IPv4 it s change , new IP it s on email for any problems please opened ticket on website

Regards,
    Calin

• edited January 2023

@Calin said:
    Hello everyone done , IPv4 it s change , new IP it s on email for any problems please opened ticket on website

Regards,
    Calin

I have received the new ip today, but I still can't connect my vps, and I also can't use the VNC in the panel, it still show the old ip in the VNC screen, could you please help check it? ticket #WFY-665414 already sent, thanks

Hello done
    Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by (1)hotsnow
  • Hello, why is my server always in PENDING?

Hello in next hours vps delivery

• Invoice #949

• coldcold OG
    edited January 2023

wtf is wrong with the VPS and all these outages? start today at 13:08! and keep going !!!

Hello @cold in this week , maximum next week fixed

I m fixed downtime problems to LV0 but ddos user move to other node it s on progress for fixed

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by (1)cold
  • @cold said: wtf is wrong with the VPS and all these outages? start today at 13:08! and keep going !!!

Oh, come on, man.
    As long as the provider doesn't run away with customers' fund without notification, I'm very happy with such an affordable toy. 95+% uptime worth every cent.

All I could ask is working IPv6.

Thanked by (1)morreke

MicroLXC is lovable.

• @bliss said:

@cold said: wtf is wrong with the VPS and all these outages? start today at 13:08! and keep going !!!

Oh, come on, man.
    As long as the provider doesn't run away with customers' fund without notification, I'm very happy with such an affordable toy. 95+% uptime worth every cent.

All I could ask is working IPv6.

ipv6 is working

• Honestly for what we paid as long as it's 80% uptime even I'm happy.

Thanked by (1)morreke

Recommended hosts:
    Letbox, Data ideas, Hetzner

• hello!
    Invoice #956

Thanked by (1)Calin

i need cheap vps year payment .

• pending for 2days
    anything wrong?

• Invoice #961
    Thanks for the extra memory.