VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @localhost said: My old service from 2019, migrated to TPAZ003... is always "offline" in Solusvm. I tried reinstalling a couple days ago and after that it has not come up. It was up before.... sigh
    Tried the Boot (Power on)/ Reinstall a couple times at spaced out intervals. But, there doesn't seem to trigger any life in that.
    Any thoughts?

You're not alone. Something isn't right at TPAZ003.

• @alexxgg said:

@localhost said: My old service from 2019, migrated to TPAZ003... is always "offline" in Solusvm. I tried reinstalling a couple days ago and after that it has not come up. It was up before.... sigh
    Tried the Boot (Power on)/ Reinstall a couple times at spaced out intervals. But, there doesn't seem to trigger any life in that.
    Any thoughts?

Hmmm. Will wait n watch

• @localhost said:

@alexxgg said:

@localhost said: My old service from 2019, migrated to TPAZ003... is always "offline" in Solusvm. I tried reinstalling a couple days ago and after that it has not come up. It was up before.... sigh
    Any thoughts?

Hmmm. Will wait n watch

No, that's not the right strategy. Create multiple angry priority tickets and open a several more accounts. Then badmouth everyone in the forums.

Thanked by (1)localhost
  • VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

Looking into TPAZ003. Not sur why it didn't fire off an alert, I'll look into that as well.

Thanked by (2)localhost alexxgg
  • edited January 2023

Any thoughts?

The same thing is happening to me with TPAZ003, at startup when I tried to update the packages I got the "Bus Error" (I don't remember it well), I also reinstalled the operating system and it didn't work.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@kidoh said:

Any thoughts?

The same thing is happening to me with TPAZ003, at startup when I tried to update the packages I got the "Bus Error" (I don't remember it well), I also reinstalled the operating system and it didn't work.

Yeah it's technically online so it makes sense why it'd throw errors like that. Also why we didn't get alerted but we have another layer of alerts set up that should have caught it.

Thanked by (1)localhost
  • @nutjob said:

@localhost said:

@alexxgg said:

Any thoughts?

Hmmm. Will wait n watch

No, that's not the right strategy. Create multiple angry priority tickets and open a several more accounts. Then badmouth everyone in the forums.

Have an army already doing that bidding on everyone's behalf

• JabJab
    edited January 2023
    https://billing.virmach.com/networkissuesrss.php had a change.
    ---
    (added  )   * TPAZ003
    ---

#confirmed

Thanked by (2)localhost FrankZ

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @Jab said:

https://billing.virmach.com/networkissuesrss.php had a change.
    ---
    (added  )   * TPAZ003
    ---

#confirmed

Kool. How are you monitoring this?

• https://github.com/dgtlmoon/changedetection.io

running on VirMach server so not very reliable to monitor VirMach from VirMach (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• @Jab said:
    to monitor VirMach from VirMach

Woohoo that's adventurous and spicy!!

• @VirMach when flash sale will be provisioned? It's been a week.

• edited January 2023

@Mason said: @VirMach is a stubborn masochist

That explained a lot

Yo Virmach boy, care to join ball squeezer club?

smartass shitposting satirist

• @tenpera said:
    @VirMach when flash sale will be provisioned? It's been a week.

You should wat at least two. Minimum.

• they will get provisioned one day, and the expiry of them will be moved up to when they are provisioned.

• @tenpera said:
    @VirMach when flash sale will be provisioned? It's been a week.

Wait longer, Eternal activation.

Serious note:
    Nowadays Virmach will refund automatically without you ask first in some period for Flash Sales.

• @VirMach The work order was issued as soon as the virmach account was suspended, and the speed of processing the work order was very, very slow. On October 29, the work order was filled out and submitted according to the format requirements. After that, it was repeatedly emphasized that only one work order can be issued, and only one work order can be issued. A long wait for a reply, starting from October 29, 2022, and not replying to the ticket until January 11, 2023. It was closed directly, and it was impossible to reply or initiate a new ticket. What is the difference between this behavior and robbery? Some service providers have such services and operations. Please give a clear explanation.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

chinese customers making tickets will likely be lost in translation.

Thanked by (1)shallow

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @jack666 said:
    @VirMach The work order was issued as soon as the virmach account was suspended, and the speed of processing the work order was very, very slow. On October 29, the work order was filled out and submitted according to the format requirements. After that, it was repeatedly emphasized that only one work order can be issued, and only one work order can be issued. A long wait for a reply, starting from October 29, 2022, and not replying to the ticket until January 11, 2023. It was closed directly, and it was impossible to reply or initiate a new ticket. What is the difference between this behavior and robbery? Some service providers have such services and operations. Please give a clear explanation.

MJJ ✓
    Rude and angry tickets ✓
    Ban hammer ✓
    Whining in the forums ✓

• @jack666 said: What is the difference between this behavior and robbery

Robbery would be where they stole something, but since you broke the terms of service, you forfeit your rights and money.

• @dgc1980 said: you forfeit your rights and money.

"No... that ain't my fault, my precious knives and chicken"

Thanked by (1)dgc1980

• Oh, another victim of infplus scalper.

• @ehab said:

@vyas said:

@ehab said:

this reminds me of this guy selling something that does not exists and tells the buyers the container will arrive tomorrow and went on forever, eventually he disappeared or died.

The tale of the translyvanian perfume seller

that and this guy also

@cociu was/is not from Translyvania, more from Moldavia I BET !

• @TheDP said:

@Amadex said:
    Fun fact: People are send me emails to *@virtmach.com to ask questions related to virmach.

:astonished:

what do they ask Sir ?!? what ?? what ??? tell us PLEASE !!!!

• always pending,I buy a lonely

i need cheap vps year payment .

• rootroot OG
    edited January 2023

@tenpera said:
    [...] It's been a week.

And this thread was 4 months old until you brought it back.

Thanked by (3)ehab FrankZ shallow

How are you... online?

• @root said:

@tenpera said:
    [...] It's been a week.

And this thread was 4 months old until you brought it back.

He used the dark arts to revive it

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@tenpera I have merged your necro thread comment here, along with the other member comments related to it. That thread was about refunds not flash sale deployment. If you had a outstanding refund that would have been ok, but you did not. I expect that you were just derailing that thread in an attempt to gain faster deployment ? I expect that probably would not have worked out so well. This is LES not the OGF. Having multiple threads on the front page about the same issue or complaint is not going to happen.

Additionally, I think it is time to put the current status of things in the OP so that when people visit they do not need to go through this whole thread to find out what is going on, or the current state of things like migrations, rDNS, flash sale deployments, current sales, and such.

What suggestions do you folks have about what information should be contained in the OP so as to consolidate the useful information contained in this thread ?

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited January 2023

@FrankZ said: What suggestions do you folks have about what information should be contained in the OP so as to consolidate the useful information contained in this thread ?

Yo, do not swallow my quote, plate it in the OP instead
    ↓ ↓ ↓

Mason said: @VirMach is a stubborn, masochist

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

• @Jab said:
    Oh, another victim of infplus scalper.

OMG! "infplus" again? xD