VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @VirMach said: Share some info, what's the general consensus? Was there enough for you to already grab maybe a sub $10 good deal? Or did it feel like they mass disappeared?

For me, clicking the link - loading time - empty cart mostly, Cloudflare is slow in China. (But why MJJ bots made it through without triggering fraud prevention?)

• I snapped up a $24.6. I don't know when it can start.

• edited January 2023

@VirMach said:
    Or actually let me ask, did anyone here actually get any of the last 10-20 offers? Share some info, what's the general consensus? Was there enough for you to already grab maybe a sub $10 good deal? Or did it feel like they mass disappeared?

I managed to "get" the 13-15th last deals : the $7 (LA) ; $6 (Dallas) ; $5 (Dallas)

But they're all 3 obviously still pending, and keeping my fingers crossed. :p

(Edit: oh and for sub $10 deals, I also managed during that 3rd of January crazy deals short duration part:
    $6.38 Tampa - 1.5GB RAM ; 15GB ssd
    $6.94 Phoenix - 2GB RAM ; 15GB ssd

• these two got instantly activated, yay)
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@VirMach said: So I will say this: within the next 10 years, if someone reminds me and there's some good idea to verify like 100 active people on LES quickly and put them in a specific client group, maybe we can do an exclusive LES-only flash sale to try to give people a chance so they're not competing with like a hundred bots.

I expect that I can put this list together for you if you want, if people will submit their VirMach account email to me via DM.
    LES username, VirMach account email.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• You put yourself in trouble.
    Simply cancel all these orders and do flash sale again.

It would be real account that email same as paypal email. :/

• @VirMach said:
    Or actually let me ask, did anyone here actually get any of the last 10-20 offers? Share some info, what's the general consensus? Was there enough for you to already grab maybe a sub $10 good deal? Or did it feel like they mass disappeared?

The only ones that were totally unbuyable where the last few 1.11 and 2.22. Basically the bots locked everyone else out because of the load on the server. A $5 deal was buyable.

The $10-$20 ones seem to be no problem if you hit it in the first couple of minutes.

Thanked by (2)ZA_capetown AlwaysSkint
  • @FrankZ said:

@VirMach said: So I will say this: within the next 10 years, if someone reminds me and there's some good idea to verify like 100 active people on LES quickly and put them in a specific client group, maybe we can do an exclusive LES-only flash sale to try to give people a chance so they're not competing with like a hundred bots.

I expect that I can put this list together for you if you want, if people will submit their VirMach account email to me via DM.
    LES username, VirMach account email.

What should be the criteria? Obviously there regulars here are fine, and the whiners are not, but likely there's going to be a bunch of MJJ whose strategy is going to be to show up here over the next 11 months are try to ingratiate themselves so they get on the list.

Requires a bit of thought.

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

@VirMach said:

I got the $1.11 deal. Still pending, but no worries on that.

Although... you didn't have to cancel the accounts I made for my cats, my dog, my grandma, and my imaginary friend. Completely uncool. They were really looking forward to the $0.25 deals I sniped on their accounts. But i guess you can hide behind your TOS that animals, deceased people, and split personalities cant legally enter a business contract... Ohh the sacrilege!!

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• @VirMach said:

I got 1.11 and 2.22 at the last minute but was refunded, the first time in years. I am not MJJ. Please check my account, [email protected]
    Make sure it's not flagged in the future, so you can buy the service later.

• @FrankZ said:

@VirMach said:

I got a $20, $7, $6, $8.88 and $2.22 on the last day. So it was more than enough for me.
    It was a lot better than the last couple of years trying to get stuff at the end.

EDIT: The $7, $6, $8.88 and $2.22 are pending. The $20 was provisioned right away.

$8.88,11.11,20 is all be refund,If you don't want to sell it, don't do it, okay?

Can it be said that the refunds are all illegal?

Virmach is always right?In the view of virmach, the customer is ridiculous, so let's see how long it can laugh

• @xinzivps said:

@VirMach said:

I got 1.11 and 2.22 at the last minute but was refunded, the first time in years. I am not MJJ. Please check my account, [email protected]
    Make sure it's not flagged in the future, so you can buy the service later.

But... this is your first comment here.

I think the question was more directed to those that have been here a while without bots or multiple accounts, oh and @Mason :p

Thanked by (1)Mason
  • @VirMach said:
    I'm sure someone will mention this and I definitely have the same idea, I want to try to actually sell/get these to people who aren't just trying to resell them but I also don't have time to plan out a raffle or anything, plus that kind of defeats the whole flash sale portion of it.

So I will say this: within the next 10 years, if someone reminds me and there's some good idea to verify like 100 active people on LES quickly and put them in a specific client group, maybe we can do an exclusive LES-only flash sale to try to give people a chance so they're not competing with like a hundred bots.

I think a good criteria for this, even if they're not active in LES, is people with multiple servers already on their account. These people are the antithesis of the multi-accounters. People could just asked to be added on that basis. One for the introverts and those too busy to be on LES.

Another thing you should consider for this group, since they have their LES id associated with their VM ids, is making flash sales strictly forum-only support for non-critical problems, to lower your costs and workload. And if you're rude in the forums you get taken off the flash sale list.

A final suggestion I'd make is to offer IPv6 only servers. There are definitely use cases for these and would make sense if it lowers your costs and makes for better deals.

Thanked by (2)Caxen lemoncube
  • @cgkings said:

@FrankZ said:

@VirMach said:

I got a $20, $7, $6, $8.88 and $2.22 on the last day. So it was more than enough for me.
    It was a lot better than the last couple of years trying to get stuff at the end.

EDIT: The $7, $6, $8.88 and $2.22 are pending. The $20 was provisioned right away.

$8.88,11.11,20 is all be refund,If you don't want to sell it, don't do it, okay?

Virmach is always right?In the view of virmach, the customer is ridiculous, so let's see how long it can laugh

Why are you complaining about VirMach? They are following their own rules, but you are not. Now that you're suffering the consequences you're here abusing VirMach? It's your actions that have caused the problem, not theirs. They have the right to refuse service to anyone who broke their rules.

I'm going to assume you're like 12 years old, because you certainly act like you are.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • edited January 2023

@VirMach said:

I got $1.11 cancelled and refunded, $5 cancelled but not yet refunded, the rest $8.88 and $2.22 are pending

Edit: I didn't received the email for the cancellation of the $5

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

Looking forward to rebranding LES as MJJSpirit and selling it to Biloh in a couple years 🤑

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• ChadFranzChadFranz Retired
    edited January 2023

@cgkings said: Can it be said that the refunds are all illegal?

No, it can't. Refunds are legal.
    If you prefer for them to keep your money without providing you service kindly open high priority ticket and put in the subject: "for trees".

Thanked by (1)dgc1980
  • Not sure where I would fit in the LES community members, as I have lurked a lot before and was lurking on OGF for at least 10 years where I found out about all the lower end deals, but never really contributed until recently.

I was not active during the final hours, as sleep seemed to be more important for some reason, I have tried arguing with it before, but it always wins in the end :( but I was happy with the offers I got and think they were very reasonable.

• You should consider blocking all Chinese IPs like what InceptionHosting is doing.

Thanked by (1)nightcat
  • @abiaolaoge said:
    You should consider blocking all Chinese IPs like what InceptionHosting is doing.

Those people are pros.
    Pros don't use Chinese IPs but M247 Europe SRL IPs!

Thanked by (1)abiaolaoge
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@ChadFranz said:

@abiaolaoge said:
    You should consider blocking all Chinese IPs like what InceptionHosting is doing.

Those people are pros.
    Pros don't use Chinese IPs but M247 Europe SRL IPs!

This @ChadFranz guy is pretty smart.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited January 2023

@VirMach said:

In the last 2-3 hours I got the $20 (which was activated quickly) and the $7, $6 and $5 ones. I think 1 or 2 more that was a little higher cost but too lazy to login and get my phone to do the 2fa.

It was pretty quick until the 2.22 and 1.11 showed up, then the bots slowed the site way down. What would take half a second to load started taking 5+ seconds

Edit: logged in to check, also got a 6.66 8.88 11.11 and a 7.47 one

• https://billing.virmach.com/networkissuesrss.php had a change.
    ---
    (changed) NYCB009 is continuing to have several issues. We are currently attempting to restore controls, but it still requires a kernel patch and firmware update for the RAID controller.
    (into   ) NYCB009 (VPShared/cPanel) is continuing to have several issues. We are currently attempting to restore controls, but it still requires a kernel patch and firmware update for the RAID controller.
    (changed) Resolved:
    (into   ) Resolved / Recurring Issue
    ---

Resolved got merged with Recurring Issues
    :trollface:

Thanked by (1)lemoncube

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @Mason said: Looking forward to rebranding LES as MJJSpirit and selling it to Biloh in a couple years 🤑

You could just change /favicon to MJJ for some keks.

Thanked by (1)Mason
  • @VirMach said:

I got $7, $6, $5, and $11.11 on the last day. I don't have $2.22 and $1.11, strange even $7$6$5 $11.11 refunded money give me ,$6.29 (#1523416) ,i 'm got to success payment alipay it not pending is cancelled.

i need cheap vps year payment .

• @Mason said:
    Looking forward to rebranding LES as MJJSpirit and selling it to Biloh in a couple years 🤑

This actually makes me wonder, would you ever consider a buyout? It would suck to see this forum go the way of LET.

• @nutjob said:

@cgkings said:

@FrankZ said:

@VirMach said:

Why are you complaining about VirMach? They are following their own rules, but you are not. Now that you're suffering the consequences you're here abusing VirMach? It's your actions that have caused the problem, not theirs. They have the right to refuse service to anyone who broke their rules.

I'm going to assume you're like 12 years old, because you certainly act like you are.

All opposition voices come from the offenders?This is your logic, why can't you view this event correctly

12 years old?are you going to start an abuse?

• @ChadFranz said:

If you prefer for them to keep your money without providing you service kindly open high priority ticket and put in the subject: "for trees".

What I mean is that everyone who has been refunded is wrong?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

@cgkings said:

@ChadFranz said:

IMO I don't think that everyone who has been or will be refunded is on the naughty list. One should also see that there was the possibility of overselling the available resources due to the billing panel issues raised by VirMach before.

Of course people have a right to assume what ever they wish. They can say you are a naughty boy, but just because someone says it does not make it true. You know who you are better than anyone else.

• @cgkings said:

Not everyone. Approximately every 42th refunded person is innocent. You're number 78.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. We're here to help.

@FrankZ said:
    This @ChadFranz guy is pretty smart.

I am touched. Thank you Pops.

• edited January 2023

@VirMach said:
    I'm sure someone will mention this and I definitely have the same idea, I want to try to actually sell/get these to people who aren't just trying to resell them but I also don't have time to plan out a raffle or anything, plus that kind of defeats the whole flash sale portion of it.

So I will say this: within the next 10 years, if someone reminds me and there's some good idea to verify like 100 active people on LES quickly and put them in a specific client group, maybe we can do an exclusive LES-only flash sale to try to give people a chance so they're not competing with like a hundred bots.

Last day almost vps had them, but none of $2 and $1, still happiness