VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @noisycode said:
    Interesting, I noticed that one of my pending servers from the Flash Sale has its name changed, being suffixed with '-CREATING', namely 'FLASH-SALE-CREATING'. Am I marked fraud while the one would be eventually provisioned? :P

I had about 7 pending with this same suffix. 5 of them have since been provisioned, but two others are waiting, just keep waiting and they should get provisioned and the billing date updated.

• @dgc1980 said:

@noisycode said:
    Interesting, I noticed that one of my pending servers from the Flash Sale has its name changed, being suffixed with '-CREATING', namely 'FLASH-SALE-CREATING'. Am I marked fraud while the one would be eventually provisioned? :P

I had about 7 pending with this same suffix. 5 of them have since been provisioned, but two others are waiting, just keep waiting and they should get provisioned and the billing date updated.

Any dirty cheap ones being provisioned, say <$8.00?

• edited January 2023

@Amadex said: Chicago is down

No it's not: spreading misinformation. Fake news.

Thanked by (1)skorous

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @noisycode said: Any dirty cheap ones being provisioned, say <$8.00?

a

LIMITED OFFER
    $12.95 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2253MB DDR4 RAM
    2 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    40GB SSD (NVMe)
    4096GB MONTHLY DATA
    NYC METRO, NJ LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

and a

LIMITED OFFER
    $16.65 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2241MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    25GB SSD (NVMe)
    2560GB MONTHLY DATA
    SAN JOSE, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanked by (1)noisycode
  • edited January 2023

@dgc1980 That's > not <
    [Edit: for @FrankZ benefit, greater than not less than . :p ]

Thanked by (2)noisycode skorous

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @dgc1980 said: and a

LIMITED OFFER
    $16.65 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2241MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    25GB SSD (NVMe)
    2560GB MONTHLY DATA
    SAN JOSE, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

This offer looks awesome! How I wish I had...

@AlwaysSkint said:
    @dgc1980 That's > not <
    [Edit: for @FrankZ benefit, greater than not less than . :p ]

THANK YOU :P

• @noisycode said: This offer looks awesome! How I wish I had...

I have another transfer request in currently, but when that goes through and the service gets provisioned, I will be open to transfer with it, I guess USD16+3 (the 3 is the Virmach transfer fee), since what I was going to use it for I am using on a different system now

• @noisycode said:

@dgc1980 said:

@noisycode said:

Any dirty cheap ones being provisioned, say <$8.00?

I had a $7-ish one provisioned almost immediately, and another $5-6-ish one that is waiting.

• My 0.25 is refunded, 18, 22, 7, 11, 6.94 is instantly axtivated

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    Being @localhost obviously has advantages: an insider job! :astonished:

Shhhhhhh

Stop leaking out secrets

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint FrankZ
  • @noisycode

if it is low prices ones that were provisioned then I had a couple that were instantly done.

1x currently using for some testing. may consider a transfer later

$6.66 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1829MB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    15GB SSD (NVMe)
    1536GB MONTHLY DATA
    CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

2x one transferring, one will be up for transfer later

LIMITED OFFER
    $6.29 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    985MB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    20GB SSD (NVMe)
    2048GB MONTHLY DATA
    CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

and 1x this one is going no where :)

LIMITED OFFER
    $7.77 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2235MB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    20GB SSD (NVMe)
    2048GB MONTHLY DATA
    DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanked by (1)noisycode
  • As this is Chit Chat topic let's make @VirMach day!

Thanked by (2)fluttershy FrankZ

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @Virmach huh? my $0.25 Tokyo VPS just got activated! I was fully expecting it to be cancelled based on the previous comments made about the $0.25 pending vps's.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @soulchief said:
    @Virmach huh? my $0.25 Tokyo VPS just got activated! I was fully expecting it to be cancelled based on the previous comments made about the $0.25 pending vps's.

Never let you go.

• @VirMach Got nothing at last day because you not respect europe guys and made crazy deals while we had sleep.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @ofit said:
    @VirMach Got nothing at last day because you not respect europe guys and made crazy deals while we had sleep.

Would you like some cheese to go with that whine?

• edited January 2023

How dare a USA company operate on American timezones!!

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:
    Or actually let me ask, did anyone here actually get any of the last 10-20 offers? Share some info, what's the general consensus? Was there enough for you to already grab maybe a sub $10 good deal? Or did it feel like they mass disappeared?

Didn't manage to get any of the offers.

Have a server from a deal a couple of years ago that I like, and other than some brief issues late last year the service has been great.

• @ofit said:
    @VirMach Got nothing at last day because you not respect europe guys and made crazy deals while we had sleep.

When the deals don't sleep neither should we.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@soulchief said:
    @Virmach huh? my $0.25 Tokyo VPS just got activated! I was fully expecting it to be cancelled based on the previous comments made about the $0.25 pending vps's.

I activated a few since there was space.

@noisycode said:

It means it broke.

Oh by the way I finally implemented support levels. It'll replace the per-account premium support we've been selling. Take a look if you're interested and let me know what you think and any suggestions. It's not 100% implemented yet and I don't expect anyone to buy additional support but it's there.

https://billing.virmach.com/index.php?rp=/store/account-support-level

The highlight: $5 a month account-wide option to basically turn all your limited support plans to supported ones and break out of the limited/special support queue.

I was also going to post a really long message about how we'll be handling support but I'll just hold off on that for now. Super short version of it is that we've been working through the pile of tickets in better categorized batches where possible. This is to ensure in the future we're not overwhelmed by influx of tickets from multiple account, spammy, and special-related tickets to try to keep providing more consistent support to our primary (regular plan) customers.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

@noisycode said:

It means it broke.

I'll add that to the OP. Will you wander around and fix these automatically in time or do these require ticket.
    I've got one of these too the $7 LAX from Jan 3rd.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

@FrankZ said:

@noisycode said:

It means it broke.

I'll add that to the OP. Will you wander around and fix these automatically or do these require ticket.

Automatic. If it's NOT listed as CREATING then potential for having to create a ticket is higher than zero but still low.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • skorupionskorupion Services Provider

@VirMach said:

@FrankZ said:

@noisycode said:

It means it broke.

I'll add that to the OP. Will you wander around and fix these automatically or do these require ticket.

Automatic. If it's NOT listed as CREATING then potential for having to create a ticket is higher than zero but still low.

Hey, do you have any job positions available?

Crunchbits Technical Support, Technical Writer, and Sales
    Contact me at: +1 (347) 518-1661 or [email protected]

@skorupion said:

@VirMach said:

@FrankZ said:

@noisycode said:

It means it broke.

We just finished paying off our phone bill, we'd need to do at least 8 more flash sales before hiring.

• skorupionskorupion Services Provider
    edited January 2023

@VirMach said:

@skorupion said:

@VirMach said:

@FrankZ said:

@noisycode said:

It means it broke.

We just finished paying off our phone bill, we'd need to do at least 8 more flash sales before hiring.

U sure, check that Panama account :wink: :wink:

In all seriousness, I'm basically desperately looking for work (getting laid off in 15 days). Please hire me <3?

DM me an e-mail address that I can easily reach out to you

Crunchbits Technical Support, Technical Writer, and Sales
    Contact me at: +1 (347) 518-1661 or [email protected]

• @FrankZ said:

@noisycode said:

It means it broke.

I'll add that to the OP. Will you wander around and fix these automatically in time or do these require ticket.

At this point I can't remember what I bought so it will be like Christmas again when they activate :joy:

• edited January 2023

Another refund...Only use for myself, never resale not mjj, feel overwhelmed by the situation :'(

PS. $7 $5 $8.88 now it's $12.21, guess the $20 and $22.01 will be next, guess the personal use is not welcome now :s

@emengweb said:
    Another refund...Only use for myself, never resale not mjj, feel overwhelmed by the situation :'(

PS. $7 $5 $8.88 now it's $12.21, guess the $20 and $22.01 will be next, guess the personal use is not welcome now :s

Order #?