Any personal recommendation for Singapore VPS?

2»

Comments

• vyasvyas OG
    edited January 2020

@seriesn said:

My man! Do you know how expensive basement is on this part of states? Corner of the bedroom is where the office AT!!

Some supposedly ran their business out of a toilet. There are some rumours murmurs on the other site to that effect.

I just need to develop multiple personalities. CEO, CFO, CTO etc. Need more titlezzzz yo!

To add to the list:
    CMO / CCO (Chief Communications Officer) / Head- Customer Service.

You need clones. I heard Samsung showcased something to that effect recently.

Squats are the new Push-ups

• @WSS said:

@vyas said:

@seriesn said:

@vyas said:

Why? Why?? Oh Why???
    :-) DO do have good tutorials, I will wait for a switch till Nexusbytes reaches their size. How about that?

But will you ever receive a direct response from their CEO in this forum? ❤ Granted I am just a small fish in the ocean though lol.

You know, there is a lot of inherent value in getting a direct response from the CEO (s). At some point in time that should become a premium service/feature.

I just need to develop multiple personalities. CEO, CFO, CTO etc. Need more titlezzzz yo!

You're already @nseries

Just don't try to sell cars, because you're already NoKIA.

>

(I'll be here all week, folks.)

This guy. :lol:

• @vyas said:

@seriesn said:

My man! Do you know how expensive basement is on this part of states? Corner of the bedroom is where the office AT!!

Some supposedly ran their business out of a toilet. There are some rumours murmurs on the other site to that effect.

To add to the list:
    CMO / CCO (Chief Communications Officer) / Head- Customer Service.

You need clones. I heard Samsung showcased something to that effect recently.

And boys and girls and potatoes, this is how we derail a perfectly good thread :lol:

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

On this topic.. trying to find a specific company I remember having SG/AU offerings.. believe one of our own work(ed) there too.

Was a .au domain.. any help? lol

• @SmallWeb said:
    On this topic.. trying to find a specific company I remember having SG/AU offerings.. believe one of our own work(ed) there too.

RansomIT?

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee
  • @SmallWeb said:

I love these guessing games haha.

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee

Get the best deal on your next VPS or Shared/Reseller hosting from RacknerdTracker.com - The original aff garden.

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

Ding ding ding! 8 minutes in we have a winner. Thanks :)