Ivacy VPN Lifetime at $18

Right now on Stacksocial there is an offer on Ivacy Lifetime VPN with simultaneous 5 connections, at a whopping $18. Their price of $40 gets reduced to $18 using coupon: IVACY5

But that's not all. For all the VPN hoarders out there there's even more. If one wants this Ivacy offer for 10 simultaneous connections, they can get it for a whopping $32 (reduced from $60) using coupon: IVACY10

My guess is even @Ympker would be amazed if he knew about this offer.

How are you... online?

Comments

• I am using StrongVPN which is not cheap ($70/y IIRC) but they have a fast and stable connection.

• bruh21bruh21 Hosting Provider

@frakass said:
    I am using StrongVPN which is not cheap ($70/y IIRC) but they have a fast and stable connection.

pretty sure namecheap resells them
    https://www.namecheap.com/vpn/

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
    edited April 2023

@root said:
    Right now on Stacksocial there is an offer on Ivacy Lifetime VPN with simultaneous 5 connections, at a whopping $18. Their price of $40 gets reduced to $18 using coupon: IVACY5

But that's not all. For all the VPN hoarders out there there's even more. If one wants this Ivacy offer for 10 simultaneous connections, they can get it for a whopping $32 (reduced from $60) using coupon: IVACY10

My guess is even @Ympker would be amazed if he knew about this offer.

That's crazy good! Ivacy hasn't been on discount for like, ever..also Stacksocial doesn't allow coupon codes on Ivacy, usually.

Grab it while it's hot! Ivacy is awesome :)

• Grabbed one, thanks for sharing this. First LTD!

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • edited April 2023

Got this one, went for the 10 device plan just cause. On my phone so far using LTE, getting around 50/30 Mbps Down/Up to a couple nearby cities (within 200 miles). The Android app is ok, I wish it would show where the Automatic connection had chosen, but seems good otherwise. If I remember, will report back in a few weeks!

Thanked by (1)Ympker
    edited April 2023

@SocksAreComfortable said:
    Got this one, went for the 10 device plan just cause. On my phone so far using LTE, getting around 50/30 Mbps Down/Up to a couple nearby cities (within 200 miles). The Android app is ok, I wish it would show where the Automatic connection had chosen, but seems good otherwise. If I remember, will report back in a few weeks!

Ivacy is great. Especially for streaming and unblocking popular streaming services/sites.
    They have like 6-7 Flix regions/libraries and lots of other channels. Loving their Browser extension for easy unblocking. Speeds with Ivacy have never been the best (e.g. Keepsolid and FastestVPN are faster for me), but they are not bad either. Good enough for streaming/unblocking and they definitely have improved over the years and also added Wireguard a while ago. Split Tunneling can also be useful in some cases :)

• edited April 2023

I got 10 instead of 5 devices connection account with IVACY5.

Stacksocial:

Ivacy VPN: Lifetime Subscription 1 $39.99 $39.99
    Ivacy VPN: Lifetime Subscription
    Subtotal: $39.99
    Tax: $3.96
    Shipping: free
    Handling: $0.99
    Coupon
    Discount
    -$21.99
    TOTAL CHARGED: $22.95

Ivacy account show:

My Products

Product/Service

StackSocial-Lifetime 10 Devices - Basic Ivacy Group
    $59.99
    One Time
    N/A
    ACTIVE

I am not complaining, it's just strange :)
    Funny thing is that with my first vpn purchase (fastestvpn) not so long time ago I also got some extras (purchased acc with 15 connection, but got 2 x 10 connection package). And I don't use/need even one single connection so far. There's really no justice in this world :p

Thanked by (2)Ympker Tnetenn
  • I tried to buy one, but PayPal says "This is a temporary authorization to make sure your payment method will cover the payment. Your payment method will be charged when StackCommerce completes your order." And deducted $18.99 from my card. Is this normal and what should I do?

@Mumbly said:
    I got 10 instead of 5 devices connection account with IVACY5.

Stacksocial:

Ivacy VPN: Lifetime Subscription 1 $39.99 $39.99
    Ivacy VPN: Lifetime Subscription
    Subtotal: $39.99
    Tax: $3.96
    Shipping: free
    Handling: $0.99
    Coupon
    Discount
    -$21.99
    TOTAL CHARGED: $22.95

Ivacy account show:

My Products

Product/Service

StackSocial-Lifetime 10 Devices - Basic Ivacy Group
    $59.99
    One Time
    N/A
    ACTIVE

I am not complaining, it's just strange :)
    Funny thing is that with my first vpn purchase (fastestvpn) not so long time ago I also got some extras (purchased acc with 15 connection, but got 2 x 10 connection package). And I don't use/need even one single connection so far. There's really no justice in this world :p

Lol, lucky you :D

Thanked by (1)Mumbly
  • edited April 2023

Yeah, just order the 5-device deal with IVACY5 coupon (REF), and you will get 10-device and free port forwarding for $18.99.

At least that is what shows in the product page in member area for now.

No wireguard, FYI.

Thanked by (1)Ympker

Koofr Cloud Storage: Lifetime Subscription (1TB) for $159.99 [aff link]

@allnetstore said:
    Yeah, just order the 5-device deal with IVACY5 coupon (REF), and you will get 10-device and free port forwarding for $18.99.

At least that is what shows in the product page in member area for now.

No wireguard, FYI.

Wireguard should be included. Have you tried their apps? Manual config has no Wireguard iirc, but their apps do.

Btw. can you check in client area if you can indeed access port forwarding? In that case I might even buy it again, since I wanted to possibly get port forwarding with them eventually, but didn't want to re-purchase at 60$

• edited April 2023

@Ympker said: Btw. can you check in client area if you can indeed access port forwarding? In that case I might even buy it again, since I wanted to possibly get port forwarding with them eventually, but didn't want to re-purchase at 60$

I am at work, so I can't tinker with settings to check if it works, but I see this:

Thanked by (1)Ympker
    edited April 2023

@Mumbly said:

@Ympker said: Btw. can you check in client area if you can indeed access port forwarding? In that case I might even buy it again, since I wanted to possibly get port forwarding with them eventually, but didn't want to re-purchase at 60$

I am at work, so I can't tinker with settings to check if it works, but I see this:

It's not greyed out as it is for me. Thanks mate! :)
    Guess I'll give it a short. Worst case I'll have supported them a bit for the years to come.

Re-Purchased for 18$. Worth it. Port-Forwarding shows up, 10 devices show up :)
    If you look at the invoice in your Ivacy dashboard you'll see this also. So it is included it seems.

Thanks @default I just re-purchased a lifetime sub haha. Tbh, I asked them like 3 times if I could get port forwarding by paying the difference in between the two lifetime deals (40$ without and 60$ with port forwarding), but they always only offered yearly sub. So kind of happy I got this now ;)

Thanked by (1)Mumbly

Seems like now there also isn't a "next due date" with Ivacy. Before there was one set in 5 years (where you'd have to contact support to renew):

• do they offer wireguard and can i use wireguard official app or alternative software for vpn-config-files or do i need a ivany app?

Thanked by (1)Ympker
    edited April 2023

@lapua said:
    do they offer wireguard and can i use wireguard official app or alternative software for vpn-config-files or do i need a ivany app?

Afaik Wg is only available in their apps, not as manual configs/setup.

Thanked by (1)lapua
  • How does this compare to the VPN Unlimited/KeepSolid $15 life time from years ago? I think I bought that due to one of your threads too :) ?

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • rootroot OG
    edited April 2023

@JoeMerit said:
    How does this compare to the VPN Unlimited/KeepSolid $15 life time from years ago? I think I bought that due to one of your threads too :) ?

Different servers, different provider, different app. That is all there is to it.

I have quite some lifetimes: 2 FastVPN, 2 KeepSolid, 2 Ivacy, 1 Getflix - all because they are cheap. Imagine having so many possibilities, without having some VPS to setup as VPN. Besides in the coming economic wars ahead, one might need some privacy for their family.

Important side note: I just love low end offers - it is one of the reasons I like this community.

Thanked by (1)Ympker

How are you... online?

edited April 2023

@JoeMerit said:
    How does this compare to the VPN Unlimited/KeepSolid $15 life time from years ago? I think I bought that due to one of your threads too :) ?

Both have come a long way since I first purchased them (Keepsolid in 2016, Ivacy in 2017) and both are great vpn providers which I love individually for what they are. Keepsolid, for me, has faster speeds and overall is really stable imho. It also was my first lifetime vpn and I'm amazed at how far they have come. With the newly introduced more lax policy regarding device count they are even better now :D Ivacy, on the other hand, is awesome for unblocking streaming services and their apps and browser extension can unblock 6-7 Flix regions iirc and many other streaming channels which is great.
    I use Keepsolid VPN as my solid foundation and Ivacy Browser extension to unblock various streaming sites. Keepsolid also unblocked Flix last time I tried it, but Ivacy works just so much better for unblocking streaming services imho.
    Keepsolid then again is just solid & fast and doesn't let you down. Both are great.

Like @default I also have some other lifetimes like Windscribe, FastestVPN, Getflix and Goose VPN.
    I stopped using Getflix, because back then I bought their SmartDNS for unblocking flix and at one point they stopped offering that, so I stopped using them. Never really tried their VPN services, though (even though they are included in the sub). @default have you tried their VPN?

• @Ympker said:
    I stopped using Getflix, because back then I bought their SmartDNS for unblocking flix and at one point they stopped offering that, so I stopped using them. Never really tried their VPN services, though (even though they are included in the sub). @default have you tried their VPN?

Yes. Their VPN works great. I bought it for *flix too actually for someone else. I have not used it much though.

Thanked by (1)Ympker

How are you... online?

• @nick_ said:
    I tried to buy one, but PayPal says "This is a temporary authorization to make sure your payment method will cover the payment. Your payment method will be charged when StackCommerce completes your order." And deducted $18.99 from my card. Is this normal and what should I do?

So, I’m not the only one. I got the same problem, and sent message to support. :)
    Let’s see what they can say.

Thanked by (1)nick_
  • havochavoc OGContent Writer

Got mine activated. Discovered I already had a 1 device lifetime. Whoops

UDP
    Known for offering an extremely stable [...]

lol. Someone knows nothing about UDP

Thanked by (1)Ympker

@havoc said:
    Got mine activated. Discovered I already had a 1 device lifetime. Whoops

UDP
    Known for offering an extremely stable [...]

lol. Someone knows nothing about UDP

UDP is like dodgeball. Catch packet or die.

• reposting my post from let;

Just heads up, Ivacy is owned by GZ Systems Limited(they also own Pure VPN).
    Pure VPN despite their "no logs policy" has given out connection logs to FBI in the past - https://torrentfreak.com/purevpn-logs-helped-fbi-net-alleged-cyberstalker-171009/
    https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18923155
    https://www.zdnet.com/article/cyberstalker-thwarted-by-vpn-logs-gets-17-years-in-prison/
    https://www.pcmag.com/opinions/did-purevpn-cross-a-line-when-it-disclosed-user-information

Ironically, they were later on "audited" by the same entity that "audited" FastestVPN.

Both Pure VPN and Ivacy do sketchy shit with certificates in your systems - https://customer.appesteem.com/deceptors

Thanked by (1)Asim
  • ty just got one mine, but wireguard is n/a on MacOS app

• update: iOS version works quite well on MacOS, it worths every penny

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • @Tnetenn said:

@nick_ said:
    I tried to buy one, but PayPal says "This is a temporary authorization to make sure your payment method will cover the payment. Your payment method will be charged when StackCommerce completes your order." And deducted $18.99 from my card. Is this normal and what should I do?

So, I’m not the only one. I got the same problem, and sent message to support. :)
    Let’s see what they can say.

I also wrote them an email. Please keep me updated if you get the deal or a refund.

Thanked by (1)Tnetenn
  • edited April 2023

@treesmokah said:
    Pure VPN despite their "no logs policy" has given out connection logs to FBI in the past - https://torrentfreak.com/purevpn-logs-helped-fbi-net-alleged-cyberstalker-171009/

This link literally says "PureVPN has informs us that it it has its no-logging policy (which was implemented after this incident) tested in an independently led audit"... :persevere:

Ironically, they were later on "audited" by the same entity that "audited" FastestVPN.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here - can you help me see the irony? :sweat: As in, why the quotes? Is it because you deem the auditing entity suspicious? :dizzy: (and if so, care to share why?) :sweat_smile:

Both Pure VPN and Ivacy do sketchy shit with certificates in your systems - https://customer.appesteem.com/deceptors

Again, if you don't mind, what exactly do you mean by this? :s Assuming we are talking about the same app i.e. Ivacy VPN, I'd say that at least the following two "Deceptor Violations" are indeed sketchy, but I didn't understand the "certificates" part

• "ACR-118:When the consumer attempts to completely uninstall the app, it retains most of its components on the device without the consumer's consent. "
    • "ACR-039:The app silently installs "AtomSDKInstaller" program without disclosing the relationship to the app during installation. "

Contribute your idling VPS/dedi (link), Android (link) or iOS (link) devices to medical research

• @chimichurri said: This link literally says "PureVPN has informs us that it it has its no-logging policy (which was implemented after this incident) tested in an independently led audit"... :persevere:

This was present at the time they sold the guy off to FBI.

@chimichurri said: I'm not sure what you're trying to say here - can you help me see the irony? :sweat: As in, why the quotes? Is it because you deem the auditing entity suspicious? :dizzy: (and if so, care to share why?) :sweat_smile:

This was related to something posted on LET. But yes, I very much think the "auditing" party is very very suspicious after I've seen "audits" they are doing.

@chimichurri said: Again, if you don't mind, what exactly do you mean by this? :s Assuming we are talking about the same app i.e. Ivacy VPN, I'd say that at least the following two "Deceptor Violations" are indeed sketchy, but I didn't understand the "certificates" part

ACR-123: The app does not remove "IvacyService.exe" process even after uninstall. (it may as well by malware, we don't know that)
    ACR-084: On quitting the app, the processes "IvacyService.exe" and "Atom.SDK.WindowsService.exe" runs silently in the background, hiding the fact that it is active from the consumer.
    and so on

Thanked by (1)chimichurri
  • @treesmokah said:
    reposting my post from let;

Just heads up, Ivacy is owned by GZ Systems Limited(they also own Pure VPN).
    https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18923155
    https://www.zdnet.com/article/cyberstalker-thwarted-by-vpn-logs-gets-17-years-in-prison/
    https://www.pcmag.com/opinions/did-purevpn-cross-a-line-when-it-disclosed-user-information

I use cheap VPNs manually (gluetun container) only, and just to bypass geolocks, so this is fine.

This discussion has been closed.