Yo deadpooled.com, ya might put refugee offer on that site
    Sarcastically, if ya decided run away one day like the purple daddy did,
    that domain might come handy

@VirMach said: €142.69

142 Euro goes directly down to the toilet

Will ya sell Tokyo Ryzen 7000 futures?
    AM5 motherboard price has dropped,
    besides that, Ryzen Threadripper 7000 Listings Hint at AMD's Return to HEDT

Yo Frankz, each time if there was post, ya will receive a notice right?

smartass shitposting satirist

• @VirMach Your ticketing system is broken. Trying to raise a ticket and all I get back is some JSON: {"success":true}

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Flying_Chinaman said: Yo Frankz, each time if there was post, ya will receive a notice right?

Yes, a hundred comments, and I get a hundred notices. :scream:

Thanked by (1)KuYeHQ

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @abjr said:
    @VirMach Your ticketing system is broken. Trying to raise a ticket and all I get back is some JSON: {"success":true}

I haven't raised a ticket in a while but are you sure you're reading all the instructions on the screen 100% completely/properly? That's been an issue in the past.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @skorous said:

@abjr said:
    @VirMach Your ticketing system is broken. Trying to raise a ticket and all I get back is some JSON: {"success":true}

I haven't raised a ticket in a while but are you sure you're reading all the instructions on the screen 100% completely/properly? That's been an issue in the past.

Support -> Open Ticket -> Contact Us -> Select Service -> Deployment Issue -> Continue -> "If you are still having issues with your service, click here to submit a ticket." -> Click Here -> returns a page with just "{"success":true}"

No chance to type anything in or explain the issue.

• @abjr said:

@skorous said:

@abjr said:

Support -> Open Ticket -> Contact Us -> Select Service -> Deployment Issue -> Continue -> "If you are still having issues with your service, click here to submit a ticket." -> Click Here -> returns a page with just "{"success":true}"

Yeah, that's broken .... :-/

Try this, Support -> Open Ticket -> Contact Us -> Not Related To A Service

Carefully follow the on screen instructions from there to select your Department, Related Service, etc..... It'll at least let you generate a ticket. What happens from there I can't say.

What's the problem btw?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@abjr said:

@skorous said:

@abjr said:

Fixed.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • The servers in Chicago with "QuadraNet" are facing a network outage. This is the third such outage, which we believe is caused solely by poor network management with this particular datacenter partner. We will be considering proceeding with migrations away from these servers/datacenter after networking is restored.

Poor VirMach.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• NYCB022
    NYCB028
    SJCZ002
    Operation Timed Out After 90000 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received

Thanked by (2)ZA_capetown FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited July 2023

Seems that the Secaucus DC is having network issues again, not just VirMach, as my VMs with other providers there are also effected.

EDIT: Also down on SJCZ007, so something might be going on there in San Jose as well ?

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:
    Seems that the Secaucus DC is having network issues again, not just VirMach, as my VMs with other providers there are also effected.

Not sure about that. dedicated.com isn't showing any issues, any my servers with hosthatch which were impacted by the previous Secaucus fire are still going strong.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ BHS
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

Looks like you are correct as the status page for dedipath shows no network outage. https://status.dedicontrol.com/ Could it be just a coincidence that my VM at the other provider in Secaucus went down at the same time. I guess we will find out.

Thanked by (1)titus

• @FrankZ said:
    Looks like you are correct as the status page for dedipath shows no network outage. https://status.dedicontrol.com/ Could it be just a coincidence that my VM at the other provider in Secaucus went down at the same time. I guess we will find out.

my LAX dedi with them just went down at the same time my NJ VPS with VirMach went down. I think it's an issue with DediPath and they just haven't updated status page.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • Probably fire again, NY nodes are off again.

• Looks like NYJ and LAX affected (Evocative DataCenters?): DediPath, EthernetServer, VirMach - again
    All of my VPS from these providers and locations unreachable..

Thanked by (2)fluttershy FrankZ
  • AdvinAdvin Hosting Provider

@FrankZ said:

They are offline in Evocative DC's, status page is wrong

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

I am a representative of Advin Servers

• POLL: DO WE PANIC?

YES / NO

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• Some subnets related to VirMach and DediPath are not available anymore. Their status is "Low Visibility Prefixes".

https://bgp.tools/as/35913?show-low-vis#prefixes

• @Jab said:
    POLL: DO WE PANIC?

YES / NO

Thanked by (2)FrankZ BHS

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• NYC seems back up again :)

Thanked by (2)FrankZ BHS
  • @BHS said:
    NYCB022
    NYCB028
    SJCZ002
    Operation Timed Out After 90000 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received

Everything is operational again, Thanks! B)

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited July 2023

@ZA_capetown said:
    NYC seems back up again :)

Same here, my SJCZ007 is also up and working. Neither VPS was restarted, so just a network issue.

Thanked by (1)BHS

• I can confirm too. All of my services online again (from the previously mentioned providers and locations).
    Looks like it was only a network outage, because all of my processes running on the VPS's and the uptimes not changed.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ BHS
  • @Jab said:
    POLL: DO WE PANIC?

YES / NO

Don't panic because they have great IT workers

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

definitely not virmach mistake this time!

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• it is dung-time, let the DC burns

Thanked by (1)ariq01

• edited July 2023

Yo @VirMach with all due curiosity,

wa'z your daily routine, jus' fix the broken racks, close most of the tickets and call it a day?

• Is there any new progress in the HK data center, I have prepared 25-40 dollars for it :)

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

The "reset" button which was formerly the reboot button has been fully switched to the new actual reset button, which resets the boot order, unmounts ISO, and then attempts to reboot.

@KuYeHQ said:
    Is there any new progress in the HK data center, I have prepared 25-40 dollars for it :)

Hopefully never.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

i thought mainland china has bad ping to HK, and tokyo is best overall?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.