Most budget dedicated provider thanks

124»

Comments

• @dwight said:
    Europe has a lot ;)

Cheap dedis or milkmen who spaff over the faces of mothers?

• @Nekki said:

@dwight said:
    Europe has a lot ;)

Both, honestly.

• @Erisa said:

@Nekki said:

@dwight said:
    Europe has a lot ;)

Both, honestly.

Wow, didn't realise all the videos I watched on PronHube were documentaries.

Thanked by (1)Calin
  • @Nekki said:

@Erisa said:

@Nekki said:

@dwight said:
    Europe has a lot ;)

Both, honestly.

In america, milk comes in bottles.
    In india milk comes in plastic bags.
    In which goddamn country milk comes on mothers faces?!?

Artificial intelligence is no match for our natural stupidity.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@FrankZ said:

@Nekki said: Sadly, I think the issue is increasingly that no-one can take a joke or laugh at themselves anymore.

That is why I said it was an art form. My wife laughs with me all the time. She says I'm the funniest person she knows. Even after 30+ years, I am not totally sure what she means by this. The important thing is that we laugh a lot. I wish there was more of that here, but like you said, seems people get "triggered" pretty quick. It should be noted I am funnier in Spanish.

Humour is important. Over the years, it has saved me from any highly paid jobs with huge responsibilities.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ Calin

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• @somik said:

@Nekki said:

@Erisa said:

@Nekki said:

@dwight said:
    Europe has a lot ;)

Both, honestly.

Only peasants drink milk from plastic bottles/bags. It should be delivered by a milkman in glass bottles each morning

• @chris said:

@somik said:

@Nekki said:

@Erisa said:

@Nekki said:

@dwight said:
    Europe has a lot ;)

Both, honestly.

Only peasants drink milk from plastic bottles/bags. It should be delivered by a milkman in glass bottles each morning

No no, think of the marine life! How will the milk companies contribute to killing them if they do not use plastics? :lol:

But I must say, I prefered milk in plastic bags as they take up way less space in the fridge. Only thing I did not like is when you have to cut the plastic bag and the milk just goes everywhere...

Here in SG, they sell it in plastic bottles. I would prefer if they sold it in reusable glass bottles instead though...

• @somik said:

@chris said:

@somik said:

@Nekki said:

@Erisa said:

@Nekki said:

@dwight said:
    Europe has a lot ;)

Both, honestly.

No no, think of the marine life! How will the milk companies contribute to killing them if they do not use plastics? :lol:

But I must say, I prefered milk in plastic bags as they take up way less space in the fridge. Only thing I did not like is when you have to cut the plastic bag and the milk just goes everywhere...

Here in SG, they sell it in plastic bottles. I would prefer if they sold it in reusable glass bottles instead though...

Milk in the US used to be delivered daily in glass bottles.

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• @terrorgen said:

@somik said:

Yep, saw that in the English movies and always found it fascinating! Never understood why they would require multiple bottles of "fresh" milk every morning...

• @somik said:

@terrorgen said:

@somik said:

Yep, saw that in the English movies and always found it fascinating! Never understood why they would require multiple bottles of "fresh" milk every morning...

That was when refrigeration was a luxury, and you have a family to feed.

Thanked by (1)somik

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• @somik said:

@terrorgen said:

@somik said:

As a brit I can tell you, the films over dramatise it... our milk man used to to 2-3times a week ans delivered pint bottles a few times, however they commonly drop the milk at midnight so by the time you get it at 6am (only really in summer months) the milk was warm and went sour really quick ... so we went back to supermarket milk

• @chip said:

@somik said:

@terrorgen said:

@somik said:

As a brit I can tell you, the films over dramatise it... our milk man used to to 2-3times a week ans delivered pint bottles a few times, however they commonly drop the milk at midnight so by the time you get it at 6am (only really in summer months) the milk was warm and went sour really quick ... so we went back to supermarket milk

Perhaps I'm older than you, but I remember getting a pint or two daily, plus the occasional bottle of orange or apple juice and for special occasions, mineral water!

Thanked by (1)ialexpw
  • @Nekki said:

@chip said:

@somik said:

@terrorgen said:

@somik said:

Perhaps I'm older than you, but I remember getting a pint or two daily, plus the occasional bottle of orange or apple juice and for special occasions, mineral water!

If you where getting milk daily, you must be "slightly" older than me ... even when I was a kid living at home it was a couple of times a week the milkman came

• @Nekki said:

@yoursunny said:

@Nekki said:
    So if I understand this correctly, my route to a free dedicated server is to kill a wolf with my partially erect penis?

You don't kill the wolf.
    You let the wolf bite that thing off.

That seems quite the price for a free dedi.

What’s the spec?

Spec is proportional to length and girth.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @chip said:

@somik said:

@terrorgen said:

@somik said:

I wonder how early those people have to deliver the milk and news papers...

@Nekki said:

@chip said:

@somik said:

@terrorgen said:

@somik said:

Wait, mineral water on special occasions? When the water supply is off?

• @yoursunny said:

@Nekki said:

@yoursunny said:

@Nekki said:
    So if I understand this correctly, my route to a free dedicated server is to kill a wolf with my partially erect penis?

You don't kill the wolf.

What’s the spec?

What if it’s really girthy but very short?

• @somik said:

@chip said:

@somik said:

@terrorgen said:

@somik said:

I wonder how early those people have to deliver the milk and news papers...

@Nekki said:

@chip said:

@somik said:

@terrorgen said:

@somik said:

Back in the day, mineral water wasn’t available easily, shops didn’t stock it, so having this water was considered fancy. Folks would have bottles at parties etc so the non-drinkers.

Also, carbonated water was a long way from being available from the tap back then.

• @Nekki said:

@somik said:

Back in the day, mineral water wasn’t available easily, shops didn’t stock it, so having this water was considered fancy. Folks would have bottles at parties etc so the non-drinkers.

Oh! I always thought mineral water was always readily available, but if i think back to my childhood, I do not remember that being so either. But I do remember soft drinks being available all throughout though

@Nekki said:
    Also, carbonated water was a long way from being available from the tap back then.

WHAT! You get carbonated water from tap? Where?!? I only know of regular water (and hot water in some places) being available from the tap, and even then, you have to install your own infra to heatup the water.

• @Nekki said:

@yoursunny said:

@Nekki said:

@yoursunny said:

@Nekki said:

You don't kill the wolf.

What’s the spec?

Then you get unbalanced offer similar to those made by VirBot.
    For example, 24 TB storage but only 4 TB monthly transfer.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @somik said:

@Nekki said:

@somik said:

Oh! I always thought mineral water was always readily available, but if i think back to my childhood, I do not remember that being so either. But I do remember soft drinks being available all throughout though

Soft drinks were a bit limited though, it was Coca Cola or Pepsi really. No-one was going to serve Orangeade at a party.

@Nekki said:

WHAT! You get carbonated water from tap? Where?!? I only know of regular water (and hot water in some places) being available from the tap, and even then, you have to install your own infra to heatup the water.

I don’t because i hate the stuff, but you can install a tap that carbonates the water for you.

• @yoursunny said:

@Nekki said:

@yoursunny said:

@Nekki said:

@yoursunny said:

@Nekki said:

You don't kill the wolf.

What’s the spec?

Then you get unbalanced offer similar to those made by VirBot.
    For example, 24 TB storage but only 4 TB monthly transfer.

Hmm, that spec is almost perfect for my needs, unlike my disgustingly fat, shallow penis.

• edited August 2023

@chip said:

@Nekki said:

@chip said:

@somik said:

@terrorgen said:

@somik said:

If you where getting milk daily, you must be "slightly" older than me ... even when I was a kid living at home it was a couple of times a week the milkman came

I still do this, delivered at 5am ish every morning Monday-Saturday. Usually about 8 pints on weekends and 12 on a Saturday

Bit of a pain at the office, the milkman delivers at a time reception is closed so I usually grab some in the local shop each morning for there!