[Resolved] Notice of Temporary Support Delays at HostSlick

2»

Comments

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

Get well. All else can wait.

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@HostSlick said: I traveled to Prague in July and ....

Wow that really sucks. Wishing you a fast recovery from here on.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Oh my..take care @HostSlick , wish you speedy recovery!

• HostSlickHostSlick Hosting Provider

Thank you all for understanding.
    You always know i never run away. Just sometimes delays for a bit of time.

Another email update has been under sending. Last email for now. I am posting it this time here.

Dear clients,

due to big expansions and network traffic growth we had yesterday on Monday 14th our Maintenance from 6-8 AM.

The Maintenance was done with success! No other issues or whatsover after!

Here is timelog table of yesterday, Montay 14th.

Monday 06:32 AM - Maintenance started. Downtime was until Monday 07:03 AM.
    Monday 08:52: Everything completed. IPv4 is working, IPv6 some issues still.
    Monday 10:16: also IPv6 working now again.

In next days/weeks we inject additional upstreams into the mix. However this will not cause any downtime or maintenance.
    Now there is enough capacity and possibilities to expand the network in the future.

Additionally to that we recently announced temporary support delay. We are also Happy that this delays/backlog is as by now almost cleaned.
    We are working to improve support for the future as well and should be back at 100% here too soon.

Thank you for your patience and staying with us.

Kind Regards,
    HostSlick e. K.

Thanked by (3)hapkido FrankZ treesmokah