[DediPath] Closure of Business Email

13»

Comments

• @FrankZ said:

@AuroraZero said: I still want me socks back!!!!

You have been losing way too many things to other members lately. I guess this is what happens when you live in a cave that has no doors/locks.

Since the Virmach debacle my security has been roofied!!!

He is the only provider in the area as well.

It is killing me having to buy pickles, and socks dammit!!!!!!

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited September 2023

@AuroraZero said: Since the Virmach debacle my security has been roofied!!!

You seem to be screwed, but keep your chin up, winter is coming. Things always seem to cool off then.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• MannDudeMannDude Hosting Provider

@SocksAreComfortable said:
    Yay, got my first Dedipath-sold-my-email spam today from someone trying to sell me Quadranet services....

It even started Hi <Matt> with the angle brackets (but with my name instead of Matt). I mean, of course it's a generated email from a template, but come on, escape your characters properly!

Quadranet is known for being absolutely scummy in this regard. Not surprising. See: https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/5194/quadranet-is-now-using-the-alexhost-leaked-email-list-to-send-spam/p1

Thanked by (2)FrankZ fluttershy

[ IncogNET LLC ] - Privacy By Design
    We believe that privacy and freedom of expression are two very important things, so we offer solutions to accessing and publishing content safely.
    [ USA: Liberty Lake, WA | Kansas City, MO | Allentown, PA ] [EU: Naaldwijk, NL ] [ CL Shared | KVM VPS | VPN | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names ]

• @MannDude said:

Yay, got my first Dedipath-sold-my-email spam today from someone trying to sell me Quadranet services....

It even started Hi <Matt> with the angle brackets (but with my name instead of Matt). I mean, of course it's a generated email from a template, but come on, escape your characters properly!

Quadranet is known for being absolutely scummy in this regard. Not surprising. See: https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/5194/quadranet-is-now-using-the-alexhost-leaked-email-list-to-send-spam/p1

Yeah the personally-crafted email template I got is practically the same as that one from the other thread. Like, at least use ChatGPT!

• @SocksAreComfortable said:

Kinda tempted tbh to claim I had 10 racks with them and see how many different reps time I can waste at once on a non existent service... Vultures like quadranet just annoy me...

Recommended hosts:
    Letbox, Data ideas, Hetzner

• @james50a said:

Kinda tempted tbh to claim I had 10 racks with them and see how many different reps time I can waste at once on a non existent service... Vultures like quadranet just annoy me...

Could make it a fun game!

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@MannDude said:

We contacted them to get space, got the space, and then still got that spam email afterward from the same person that did our sales order. So definitely was just a send to everyone marketing email masked as pretend-concern.

• @georgedatacenter said:
    It's quite annoying and disappointing that we still can't migrate our servers.

that dedipath stops responding and that there is no news to remove our hardware

are my 2 servers in risk then?

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Hosting ProviderOG

@dedicados said:

@georgedatacenter said:
    It's quite annoying and disappointing that we still can't migrate our servers.

that dedipath stops responding and that there is no news to remove our hardware

are my 2 servers in risk then?

Your VPS are in chicago with sharktech

So no. Everything is fine there

Thanked by (1)dedicados

George Datacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com
    Owner Hardware|Slack

• @AuroraZero said:

@FrankZ said:

@AuroraZero said: I still want me socks back!!!!

You have been losing way too many things to other members lately. I guess this is what happens when you live in a cave that has no doors/locks.

Since the Virmach debacle my security has been roofied!!!

He is the only provider in the area as well.

It is killing me having to buy pickles, and socks dammit!!!!!!

When you have a pickle made of the hardest material known to mankind, you're bound to lose them if you didn't lock your pants.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• hostEONShostEONS Hosting ProviderOG

Today we picked up all our gear from their Redondo Beach (LA) Location and even our NJ servers are packed and ready for pickup, for Redondo we had almost a full RACK so we sent a DC tech to do the unracking and pickup and it was successfully done and Tech is already on the way to new DC, in NJ we had few servers so we agreed to pay for RH to Evocative and let them do the unracking and packing .. now just waiting for shipping company to do the pickup

Flexential still no response .. we have colo gear in 3 locations with Flexentials but they just won't respond ...

We are not worried about data as we migrated all VPS before Dedipath shutdown ... but still need access to our colo gears

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

hostEONS.com - 9 Locations for VPS (US and EU).. Free Blesta License, Free Windows 2019 License and more. Shared DA Hosting. AS142036 .. Ryzen 7950X Based VDS in SLC, LA and Dallas

flexential sent me an email yesterday, asking for the location of my servers.

I hope on Monday they can start releasing the hardware.

We wanted to work directly with them, but their prices are too high for us.

George Datacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com
    Owner Hardware|Slack

@georgedatacenter said:
    flexential sent me an email yesterday, asking for the location of my servers.

I hope on Monday they can start releasing the hardware.

We wanted to work directly with them, but their prices are too high for us.

Even we got a reply from them yesterday, have sent them location of servers, let's see how it goes, they also wanted us to colo with them, but i don't need it as already replaced those servers, just need to get my gear back

hostEONS.com - 9 Locations for VPS (US and EU).. Free Blesta License, Free Windows 2019 License and more. Shared DA Hosting. AS142036 .. Ryzen 7950X Based VDS in SLC, LA and Dallas

flexential seems to have already disconnected everything

George Datacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com
    Owner Hardware|Slack

For me their last reponse was:

Thank you for this information. Without serial numbers, I cannot audit this against the leased equipment. The leasing company is moving as quickly as they can, but I do not yet have a schedule when they will be retrieving equipment from each location.

When the leased equipment is retrieved, I will be able to have our TAC staff in each location review your equipment. You will need to coordinate with a third party to remove the equipment, pack, and ship it.

John N Kirkland | Senior Customer Success Manager | Flexential

I don't have much hope from them

• @hostEONS said:
    Today we picked up all our gear from their Redondo Beach (LA) Location and even our NJ servers are packed and ready for pickup, for Redondo we had almost a full RACK so we sent a DC tech to do the unracking and pickup and it was successfully done and Tech is already on the way to new DC, in NJ we had few servers so we agreed to pay for RH to Evocative and let them do the unracking and packing .. now just waiting for shipping company to do the pickup

Flexential still no response .. we have colo gear in 3 locations with Flexentials but they just won't respond ...

We are not worried about data as we migrated all VPS before Dedipath shutdown ... but still need access to our colo gears

Nice work on the quick sorting! 👌

Thanked by (1)hostEONS

Well, my dallas servers have been disconnected.

flexential is not responding yet.

We were waiting for them to let us know what day we should pick up the hardware so we can coordinate with the new provider for shipping.

But they just haven't informed us anything.

George Datacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com
    Owner Hardware|Slack

• jarlandjarland Hosting ProviderOG

If anyone else needs to send a closure of business email, MXroute has you covered. Simply hit send and let me make sure it arrives at all legitimate recipients, you can walk right out of the door immediately.

Do everything as though everyone you’ll ever know is watching.

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

@jarland said:
    If anyone else needs to send a closure of business email, MXroute has you covered. Simply hit send and let me make sure it arrives at all legitimate recipients, you can walk right out of the door immediately.

hahahahha

Thanked by (1)jarland

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.
    🚀 VPN for €5/year 🚀 | Follow us on Telegram