DALLAS - 3GB SSD VPS @ $4/mo!!! Free DDoS Protection - FREE DOUBLE RAM

georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Hosting ProviderOG
edited September 2023 in Offers

Qeru Logo

Qeru is a US-based VPS provider. We strive to provide a high-performance, low-cost VPS with low oversubscription rates.

All Qeru VPS plans include: Dallas location, KVM virtualization, Virtualizor panel, 1 Tbps DDoS protection, and a LOW CPU oversubscription rate (you only share vCores with 2-3 customers).

Please also read our FAQ and AUP, or follow us on Twitter.

OUR OFFERS

Small
2 Xeon E5 vCores
3GB RAM
40GB RAID 10 SSD
5000GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
1 IPv4 Address & /64 IPv6 Block
$4.00/mo

ORDER NOW

We also have other plans which uses the same promo.

All payments are via PayPal.

Have questions? Just contact us.

Datacenter Information

Datacenter: TIER.net | Dallas
Test files: 100MB 1000MB
Test IPs: IPv4 23.151.232.4 IPv6 2602:2c8::4
Tier Dallas Looking Glass

Node specifications

HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9
Dual Intel Xeon E5-2399v3 (2.3GHz x 18 Cores)
256GB RAM
8x1TB RAID 10 SSD
Gigabit Ethernet

Free Double RAM

Respond with your Invoice Number and we'll double your RAM and Disk allocation for FREE. Valid for any orders until September 30th.

George Datacenter LLC
www.georgedatacenter.com
Owner Hardware|Slack

Comments

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited September 2023

@georgedatacenter said: We also have other plans which uses the same promo code above.

I think you may have left out the promo code in your offer thread. ^

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• pretty good deal but that limited Bandwidth is a deal breaker

• @Sneaky_Squid said:
    pretty good deal but that limited Bandwidth is a deal breaker

Just curious, if 5TB @ 1 Gbps is too limited for you what would you think is not ?

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:

@Sneaky_Squid said:

Just curious, if 5TB @ 1 Gbps is too limited for you what would you think is not ?

it has only 40GB SSD
    so I have to connect another storage pool and when that's gonna count 5tb wont be enough
    also this is only for me
    otherwise its really a good deal

• @FrankZ said:

@Sneaky_Squid said:

For that pricing I'd like to see ~10tb, the blend they're using is extremely cheap so it wouldn't be hard to give out 10t.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Hosting ProviderOG

@Sneaky_Squid said:

@FrankZ said:

@Sneaky_Squid said:

it has only 40GB SSD
    so I have to connect another storage pool and when that's gonna count 5tb wont be enough
    also this is only for me

Hello

we are with the promotion of doubling your resources.

Respond with your Invoice Number and we'll double your RAM and Disk allocation for FREE. Valid for any orders until September 30th.

George Datacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com
    Owner Hardware|Slack

• @georgedatacenter said:

@Sneaky_Squid said:

@FrankZ said:

@Sneaky_Squid said:

it has only 40GB SSD
    also this is only for me

Hello

we are with the promotion of doubling your resources.

next month it will be 5tb@1gbps r8?

• What is this Qeru? What happened to George Datacenter?

How are you... online?

• @root said:
    What is this Qeru? What happened to George Datacenter?

They bought Qeru only to get hit with DediDeath :D

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @Jab said:

@root said:

DediDeath I like it time to meme it.

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

@Jab said:

@root said:

Luck was not on our side :(

George Datacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com
    Owner Hardware|Slack

@root said:

GD is still active, we will launch its promotions in a few days.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

George Datacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com
    Owner Hardware|Slack

• also mention that after 1 year you terminate the VPS

• @cold said:
    also mention that after 1 year you terminate the VPS

Without going too far off topic from this specific offer, you know what you said is not exactly the truth.

@cold said:

I think you are referring to a GD promotion, Qeru is only a few months old.

George Datacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com
    Owner Hardware|Slack

@cold said:

So the promotion is valid for 12 months?

@cold said:

Ok, my fault I thought it's the same provider/owner

• @cold said:

@georgedatacenter said:

@cold said:

Ok, my fault I thought it's the same provider/owner

Sub brand of the same owner at this point

@Fritz said:

@georgedatacenter said:

@cold said:

So the promotion is valid for 12 months?

promotions are provided that you keep your service active.

George Datacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com
    Owner Hardware|Slack

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited September 2023

Let's get it out in the open, and try and move beyond the issue people keep bringing up.

A while back GDC converted to monthly payment, at higher prices, most of the old Flash Sale and Special offers. They did this at the end of the contract period, most of which were yearly. This was their prerogative and they gave people many months notice. Everybody, that I am aware of, was given exactly what their contract stated for the complete contract period.

I had two of these special flash deals myself from the very beginning when GDC first starting making offers to the LE market. They were great products, at a crazy low price. I completely understand why they raised prices as they were totally unsustainable. Mine were converted to monthly after 2 years, not 12 months.

This is really a non-issue, and it is time to put it to bed in the GDC/Qeru offer threads.
    I also get the feeling that there has been some management changes at GeorgeDataCenter since that time and the person representing GDC here at LES may not understand why there are these comments about being canceled after 12 months, when they have no intention of doing so.

• Order Number is: 6347919290
    Invoice #411
    Pease double
    Thanks!

@vpsstorageltd said:
    Order Number is: 6347919290
    Invoice #411
    Pease double
    Thanks!

thanks

please check your ticket

George Datacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com
    Owner Hardware|Slack

• @FrankZ said:

Let's get it out in the open, and try and move beyond the issue people keep bringing up.

A while back GDC converted to monthly payment, at higher prices, most of the old Flash Sale and Special offers. They did this at the end of the contract period, most of which were yearly. This was their prerogative and they gave people many months notice. Everybody, that I am aware of, was given exactly what their contract stated for the complete contract period.

I had two of these special flash deals myself from the very beginning when GDC first starting making offers to the LE market. They were great products, at a crazy low price. I completely understand why they raised prices as they were totally unsustainable. Mine were converted to monthly after 2 years, not 12 months.

This is really a non-issue, and it is time to put it to bed in the GDC/Qeru offer threads.
    I also get the feeling that there has been some management changes at GeorgeDataCenter since that time and the person representing GDC here at LES may not understand why there are these comments about being canceled after 12 months, when they have no intention of doing so.

when I saw that my VPS was canceled I opened a ticket and told him to cancel that, he said Ok, so I didn't look for a backup and suddenly the box was gone... that was anoying and I didn't buy a special deal from here, I bought what I found on their website, anyhow i'm done with him. and never ever wanna deal with him or talk about him

Thanked by (1)fluttershy

@cold said:

@FrankZ said:

when I saw that my VPS was canceled I opened a ticket and told him to cancel that, he said Ok, so I didn't look for a backup and suddenly the box was gone... that was anoying and I didn't buy a special deal from here, I bought what I found on their website, anyhow i'm done with him. and never ever wanna deal with him or talk about him

Are you talking about GD or Qeru?

if you have had problems with GD, you can open a support ticket and talk about it there or tell me which ticket you are talking about to review it

George Datacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com
    Owner Hardware|Slack

@cold said:

@FrankZ said:

Are you talking about GD or Qeru?

if you have had problems with GD, you can open a support ticket and talk about it there or tell me which ticket you are talking about to review it

I asked you in a ticket to remove my data... so I don't think it my account should be active anymore.... but thanks anyway for your help... now I found another provider