THE BEST LES OFFERS EVER - €30/YEAR 2000GB VPS

Comments

• @c1vhosting said:

@carlin0 said: You should ask yourself why

Yes, I asked myself this and I answered myself that you don't want to do business.

...with you ;)

"He sounds like hearing him say to the liquor merchant: you who sell it what buys you better ?"
    F. De André --- Free NAT KVM

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

@carlin0 said:

@c1vhosting said:

@carlin0 said: You should ask yourself why

Yes, I asked myself this and I answered myself that you don't want to do business.

...with you ;)

the same :)

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.
    🚀 VPN for €5/year 🚀 | Follow us on Telegram

• coocoo
    edited September 2023

No CC,
    No PayPal,
    No order link,
    No clear terms/ conditions,
    No order

@coo said:
    No CC,
    No PayPal,
    No order link,
    No clear terms/ conditions,
    No order

No you

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.

• @c1vhosting said: We improved since April/May

No, you didn't - you are still trying to take away basic rights customers have within the EU

Thanked by (1)carlin0
  • @c1vhosting said:
    Guys, I would expect more orders from the LES community for this amazing deal.. :)
    Don't use the excuse that we don't accept PayPal, if you were really interested, you would have written to me anyway and a solution could have been found.. :)

If you want this to "fly", consider my suggestions :smiley:

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

@c1vhosting said:

@c1vhosting said: CPU 1 vCore RAM 1GB

FREE 1vCore CPU or 1GB RAM (at your choice) extra addon FOR ORDERS UNTIL 29 September 2023!!

Why should anyone don't order it from me? What's wrong with me?

• We already told you what's wrong. You are either trying to ignore it or think the problem is with us.

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• @terrorgen said:
    We already told you what's wrong. You are either trying to ignore it or think the problem is with us.

or third option: he is fully aware that our expectations are reasonable but he can't fulfill them as he is planning exit scam aka Romanian style thing (like putting 1172 VPSes on one shared 1Gb link or take money and run)

@c1vhosting NO_ORDER_LINK or NO_PP => NO_ORDER

@Andrews said:

@terrorgen said:
    We already told you what's wrong. You are either trying to ignore it or think the problem is with us.

or third option: he is fully aware that our expectations are reasonable but he can't fulfill them as he is planning exit scam aka Romanian style thing (like putting 1172 VPSes on one shared 1Gb link or take money and run)

@c1vhosting NO_ORDER_LINK or NO_PP => NO_ORDER

What’s the link between exitscam and order link?

• AndrewsAndrews OG
    edited September 2023

@c1vhosting said:

order page contains deal specs and TOS, ordering by DM not much

and without such clear definition of deal spec and TOS, for customers it will be hard/impossible to prove that provided service is not compliant with offer (and PP/CC company will ask for)

so if one is planning a scam, then he would try to avoid any written specs/TOS on order page, claiming that he is in rush, have no time, and deal is so good that there is no time to think twice... we all here been there and already exercised that games with Romanian con artists :D

cmon, it is 2023, and times when to buy something you would call somewhere and leave money in envelope in hidden place are long gone... now you need to have order page, service specs, TOS and customers friendly (PROTECTED!!!) payment options

• FAT32FAT32 OG
    edited September 2023

Sorry I cannot help myself

Everyone has been very nice giving all the suggestions yet you are not listening to any feedbacks, then there isnt much we could help.

There's just outright so many red flags.

• I wouldnt be surprised if no one gets their vps, the account goes quiet for a week and then they say how their account was hacked and this wasn't an offer from them. Adding a simple order link would help a lot with the trust issue... Although I still wouldnt be interested in it.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @c1vhosting said:

... What's wrong with me?

The answer is inside you, but it’s wrong =)

"He sounds like hearing him say to the liquor merchant: you who sell it what buys you better ?"
    F. De André --- Free NAT KVM

edited September 2023

@Andrews said:

@c1vhosting said:

order page contains deal specs and TOS, ordering by DM not much

and without such clear definition of deal spec and TOS, for customers it will be hard/impossible to prove that provided service is not compliant with offer (and PP/CC company will ask for)

so if one is planning a scam, then he would try to avoid any written specs/TOS on order page, claiming that he is in rush, have no time, and deal is so good that there is no time to think twice... we all here been there and already exercised that games with Romanian con artists :D

cmon, it is 2023, and times when to buy something you would call somewhere and leave money in envelope in hidden place are long gone... now you need to have order page, service specs, TOS and customers friendly (PROTECTED!!!) payment options

Deal specs and tos are written on the offer post, so this makes no sense. Moreover order is added to the website.. come on

• @c1vhosting said:
    Deal specs and tos are written on the offer POST

strong candidate to 2nd most clueless provider in the universe

EOT

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint root
  • sus company

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited September 2023

@c1vhosting said:
    Guys, I would expect more orders from the LES community for this amazing deal.. :)
    Don't use the excuse that we don't accept PayPal, if you were really interested, you would have written to me anyway and a solution could have been found.. :)

dont use the excuse that we dont accept non Paypal, and offer Paypal

and of course obligatory YABS

Thanked by (1)FAT32

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• But curious though, why don't you just create the order in WHMCS and accept PayPal?

You do accept PayPal for your other services don't you?

Unless you don't have the server built for this yet and you're just trying to see how many people would jump on this before doing what you need to do to get things underway?

Thanked by (1)carlin0

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• @TheDP said:
    But curious though, why don't you just create the order in WHMCS and accept PayPal?

THIS IS THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION

why @c1vhosting ... tell us?
    are you planning any hanky-panky

• Thanked by (1)ehab

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Thanked by (1)ehab

How are you... online?

edited September 2023

No PayPal no party? I'll pass it.
    If you want extra low deal, take it as it is.

I may agree with you to create an order link if that is really an issue, I didn't think and I thought it was better to have human relations.

edited September 2023

https://www.c1vhosting.it/link.php?id=1

Now enough chatter, you are obliged to order.. :)

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Offer expires in ~24 hours :)

• @c1vhosting said:
    https://www.c1vhosting.it/link.php?id=1

Now enough chatter, you are obliged to order.. :)

It show in the drop downis 2.05 euro a year but the billing thing on the right says it's 30 euro a year.

• @schism said: It show in the drop downis 2.05 euro a year but the billing thing on the right says it's 30 euro a year.

That kind normal. 12 months billing cycle with 2.05 each month (+ VAT) = 30 euro.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ c1vhosting

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @Jab said:

@schism said: It show in the drop downis 2.05 euro a year but the billing thing on the right says it's 30 euro a year.

That kind normal. 12 months billing cycle with 2.05 each month (+ VAT) = 30 euro.

Yeah I'm not too bright sometimes. Gotta remember that chrome has a built in translate feature. lol

• @c1vhosting said:

I may agree with you to create an order link if that is really an issue, I didn't think and I thought it was better to have human relations.

Are you avoiding tax audit?

Thanked by (1)carlin0
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@Fritz said:

@c1vhosting said:

Are you avoiding tax audit?

"no"

Thanked by (1)c1vhosting

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.