Comments

• CalinCalin Hosting Provider

Hello @yoursunny now work?

Regards

• @Calin said:
    Hello @yoursunny now work?

No, still timeout upon reboot button.
    Cloudflare Ray ID: 7f7899670cc73961

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

check PM

• @Calin said:
    Hello @somik yes that it's true

More clarification I'm posted on discord server

Regards

what server is that bro?

Hello @Sneaky_Squid it;s our discord server , join on the party! https://discord.com/invite/mG3Pv76rmB

Regards

• @Calin said:
    Hello @Sneaky_Squid it;s our discord server , join on the party! https://discord.com/invite/mG3Pv76rmB

Regards

oh thanks already joined

Thanked by (1)Calin
  • its amazing @Calin is still alive

he is a vps monster

can build a spaceship to.

keep on strong and horny .... you will get there and then sell and live in a bigger house with more cars :)

Thanked by (1)Calin

@ehab said: its amazing @Calin is still alive

>

Calin and iHostART never died!

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • @Calin said:

@ehab said: its amazing @Calin is still alive

>

Calin and iHostART never died!

Thanked by (1)Calin
  • @Calin You're either ignoring my support ticket or you are too busy with volume. Please at least respond on a matter going on from 8 September

#GAW-306989

@mikewazar said: @Calin You're either ignoring my support ticket or you are too busy with volume. Please at least respond on a matter going on from 8 September

>

Hello I'm not ignore you ticket , I'm re-checked right now , coming soon make you invoice for storage VPS , because for now I prefer not to take clients' money in advance for this type of VPS, only after it will be finished building our storage cluster

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by (1)mikewazar
  • @nyamenk said:
    Free giveaway?

why not?

• edited September 2023

@Calin said:

@mikewazar said: @Calin You're either ignoring my support ticket or you are too busy with volume. Please at least respond on a matter going on from 8 September

>

Hello I'm not ignore you ticket , I'm re-checked right now , coming soon make you invoice for storage VPS , because for now I prefer not to take clients' money in advance for this type of VPS, only after it will be finished building our storage cluster

Regards,
    Calin

Thank you

• hey @Calin any plan adding debian bookworm in the reinstall panel?

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

@Encoders said: hey @Calin any plan adding debian bookworm in the reinstall panel?

>
    Hello , very sorry but most probality no

Regards,
    Calin

• @Calin said:

@Encoders said: hey @Calin any plan adding debian bookworm in the reinstall panel?

>
    Hello , very sorry but most probality no

Regards,
    Calin

Please fullfill my request in ticket #WBE-435236

I decided to not deal with your service anymore, and i do not want to keep my client area account. there are just too many problem.

1. Your available OS are too cripled, systemd-resolved doesn't work out of the box which causes /etc/resolv.conf to fail just like I mentioned in ticket #NRE-084178
    2. Default dropbear ssh is a bit iffy, especially when you didn't configure it to accept ssh keys be default, in fresh install.
    3. /sbin isn't included in $PATH by default, and it's funny since the default user is root on fresh install. Do you even test your OS before adding it into the install panel?
    4. I think you should provide both OS that install like other VPS Provider, if you want slim version, separate them.
    5. Uptime are too terrible https://i.ibb.co/QfNtwf7/image.png
    6. Actual internet speed is too terrible https://i.ibb.co/PxxsRh5/image.png
    7. I can't even access your panel properly too https://i.ibb.co/9qKK7rD/image.png. yes this is includes your client area too with frequent error like this

other than this I'm also disappointed you just told me to fuck off into the new micronode panel after that migration, you didn't tell me beforehand in email, just giving a new login for new panel without moving my data at all.

I think it's time to move on, after idling more than 6 month and I'm about to use it just to found out it's not usable for me.

Thanked by (2)yoursunny karlo

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• edited October 2023

@Encoders said: there are just too many problem.

I can confirm what you've encountered, but some technical problems can be solved by users on their own:

1. sudo systemd disable --now systemd-networkd && sudo rm /etc/resolv.conf -f && sudo bash -c 'cat << EOF > /etc/resolv.conf
      nameserver 1.0.0.1
      nameserver 8.8.4.4
      nameserver 74.82.42.42
      EOF'

2. Replace dropbear with widely used openssh;

3. I don't like the default OS template either, but thankfully it's at least possible to update from Debian 10 to 12 manually.
    4. Uptime is great, 98.577% from the deployment on 29th April, 2023, to be precise. There are 1 or 2 downtime weekly ranging from minutes to quarters.
    5. Yes, the network is somewhat terrible, 20 Mbps at most, while 7 Mbps is the average, not to mention the IPv6 access is never delivered next week;
    6. Control panel is fine (micronode.uk).

Overall I rate iHostArt "above average" for both cheap price, fine uptime, and courteous, quick (within a week) reply.

Maybe you want to consider big companies for stable service, timely reply or just wait until Black Friday for cheap specials.
    Before that, it's might be helpful for you to learn some Unix-like 101.

MicroLXC is lovable.

• skorousskorous OG
    edited October 2023

@bliss said:

@Encoders said: there are just too many problem.

Before that, it's might be helpful for you to learn some Unix-like 101.

Might want to reserve judgement on that. I'm fairly certain he's got those skills. He's just annoyed that he has to employ them on such fundamental pieces.

• @nyamenk said: Free giveaway?

How about randomly choosing a happy customer in this thread?

• nat vps down for serval hours

• @gritty said:
    nat vps down for serval hours

From discord

@Calin said:
    Hello we migrare nat vps to new hardware, so that it s cause

Thanked by (2)FrankZ bliss
  • edited October 2023

@sh97 said:

@gritty said:
    nat vps down for serval hours

From discord

@Calin said:
    Hello we migrare nat vps to new hardware, so that it s cause

looks same before, cpu is X5660, upload network speed is less 2Mbps :'(

@gritty said: looks same before, cpu is X5660, upload network speed is less 2Mbps

>

Hello we don t finish migration , migration take long so we migrate slow all things , we have to migrate 27+ TB of files

Regards

Thanked by (2)bliss FrankZ
  • @Calin said:

@gritty said: looks same before, cpu is X5660, upload network speed is less 2Mbps

>

Hello we don t finish migration , migration take long so we migrate slow all things , we have to migrate 27+ TB of files

Regards

so, when is the next migrate plan?

• @gritty said: so, when is the next migrate plan?

N ext wiik, I guess?

MicroLXC is lovable.

• no reply to tickets in a week my lad.

JPO-572128

• My nat has been offline for a few days, and Ticket has not replied yet

• Is it gone for good this time?

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • Vps been down for 2 Months now!!!
    Tickets gets answered in around 5 days, but with no solution.
    Dont know what is happening here, but i think the end is near...