LES Black Friday Mega Thread Starts At .....

Comments

• @dosai said:

@Murv said:
    Not a single anime GIF...

Where do you find such HQ anime gifs?

I make my own stash.
    Capture interesting moments using mpv-webm and then convert it to WebP using ffmpeg and upload them to imgbb.

Thanked by (1)dosai
  • @Murv said:

@dosai said:

@Murv said:

Where do you find such HQ anime gifs?

I make my own stash.
    Capture interesting moments using mpv-webm and then convert it to WebP using ffmpeg and upload them to imgbb.

i have a hayasaka stash
    ...nsfw obviously

Thanked by (1)Murv

youtube.com/watch?v=k1BneeJTDcU
    All of my VMs: https://nodecheck.net/s/otusibrc/

• @Murv said:

Needed its own thread for attention.

• @Nekki said:

@Murv said:

The plan was to create a lil bit of weeby hype here but oh well at least I get to keep my money~

• @Murv said:

@Nekki said:

@Murv said:

The plan was to create a lil bit of weeby hype here but oh well at least I get to keep my money~

Not enough eyeballs this far before the launch

• @Murv said:

@Nekki said:

@Murv said:

Who says the weeb nation won't be represented?

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• Ok, so where’s the hype? Can we get some slightly more specific hints about what’s coming? Something to make our balls blue?

• edited November 2023

@Nekki said:
    Ok, so where’s the hype? Can we get some slightly more specific hints about what’s coming? Something to make our balls blue?

you can twist one of your ball enough to cause necrosis, thus blue balls

• @Nekki said:
    Ok, so where’s the hype? Can we get some slightly more specific hints about what’s coming? Something to make our balls blue?

I will get right on that if you want to serve these fine people for me.

I am here in the lulls of activity and have an hour to go before I can depart for my cave.

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• parents denied allowance to buy anything
    sad

• @Otus9051 said:
    parents denied allowance to buy anything
    sad

They should cut your internet time as well.

Thanked by (2)sh97 webcraft
  • @dosai said:

@Otus9051 said:
    parents denied allowance to buy anything
    sad

They should cut your internet time as well.

2h screentime isn't that bad, considering school and tution.

• @AuroraZero said:

@Nekki said:

I am here in the lulls of activity and have an hour to go before I can depart for my cave.

@AuroraZero said:

@Nekki said:

LETS HYPE

• @Nekki said:

@AuroraZero said:

@Nekki said:

@AuroraZero said:

@Nekki said:

LETS HYPE

Got to warm me up first baby. The Yeti is a bit long in the tooth ya know.

• Thanked by (1)sh97
  • @tuc said:

Yeape and keep your pants on during the event!

• @AuroraZero said:

@tuc said:

But what if the DEALZ cause our pants to fly away?

• Need some big storage vps or cheap storage dedi, however i‘m getting the feeling that storage won‘t get much attention this year, even Liteserver will have only NVMe deals this year :(

• @Nekki said:

@AuroraZero said:

@tuc said:

Better find some new ones then buttcrack. I have strict instructions no nudity and if I have to wear pants so do you!

• @AuroraZero said:

@Nekki said:

@AuroraZero said:

@tuc said:

Better find some new ones then buttcrack. I have strict instructions no nudity and if I have to wear pants so do you!

I've already burned all my clothes in anticipation. I'm doing this in the buff or not at all.

• @Nekki said:

@AuroraZero said:

@Nekki said:

@AuroraZero said:

@tuc said:

I've already burned all my clothes in anticipation. I'm doing this in the buff or not at all.

Oh you will show just because you want to see me fall flat on my ass. Find a latex body suit then and get your sexy there.

• edited November 2023

Can we make sure to add a banner that directs to the BF thread like last year? Usually don't pay attention to the sticky threads, probably not the only one.

https://web.archive.org/web/20221125213038/https://lowendspirit.com/

• One hour to go!

• I don't read announcements. This is the first time I wanted to have a look at announcement, and this thread pops up. How will I be able to sleep now? I wanted to go to sleep, I even drank some alcohol. And now I see this thread. It is like...

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero COLBYLICIOUS

How are you... online?

• So... deal starts in 19 mins?

• @FAT32 said:
    So... deal starts in 19 mins?

Yeape and help I need an adult @Nekki is trying to molest me for storage deals!!!!

Thanked by (1)FAT32

• @AuroraZero said:

@FAT32 said:
    So... deal starts in 19 mins?

Yeape and help I need an adult @Nekki is trying to molest me for storage deals!!!!

Hey, where you goin’ with that purdy’ mouth storage capacity?

• See he is on me like white on rice!!!!

5 mins people I repeat 5mins this is not a drill this the real deal!!!!

Thanked by (1)localhost

• @AuroraZero said:
    See he is on me like white on rice!!!!

I am ready....... F5

• @localhost said:

@AuroraZero said:
    See he is on me like white on rice!!!!

I am ready....... F5

Shit missed his keyboard with the baby gravy. Someone stick his f5 key down for me please!!!!

This discussion has been closed.